Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was once a time when Snoop was being denied entry to the UK to perform some gigs because Customs caught him in possession of a little something.
Prince William and Prince Harry saw it on the news and as they were both fans of Snoop, they asked the Queen to intervene.
Something was done and Snoop was allowed in.

So Snoop loved the Queen and both Princes.
thank you @Chita. There was something trying to fire in my brain about snoop and the Queen but I couldn’t grasp it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This is almost better than the Corrie!
Piers & Dan on TV
You lot on tablet
Twitter on phone!!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Some more of what the taxi driver said to the BBC, I don't know about anyone else but from the information that is included in this the timelines aren't matching to what supposedly happened.

Here's a little bit more from the taxi driver that picked up Prince Harry, Meghan, her mother and their security guard.

Asked if the paparazzi were being aggressive during the 10 minutes he drove the group for, Sonny Singh said "no".

"They were behind us, they stayed on top of us, that was pretty much it," he said, adding that they were just journalists "trying to get pictures" and "make a quick buck".

Asked whether he saw anyone driving on curbs or people banging on the window, he said "that must have happened earlier if they were being chased before, but not with me".

Singh said that at the end of the trip his passengers said it was "nice meeting you" and asked his name.

He said, including a tip, he was paid $50 (£40) for the short journey. The Sussexes said earlier their ordeal lasted more than two hours - so Singh's account only relates to a small part of what took place.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
I think her true inspiration for the dress came from all the Golden Showers she received in her days on the yacht.
I think she was trying to excite Harold:

Fs615%2F7_Greggs-sausage-roll-in-all-its-splendour.jpg

Later that night a stoned off his tits Harold wonders when Greggs started to do giant sausage rolls that taste of mackerel 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Feck sake - why would you tell a story like this that can be easily shot down!!!

On twitter, there were loads of stories saying that the traffic in manhatten is grid locked and no way this 'chase' could have taken place.

Nuts!!!
Exactly what you said!
Why on earth would you embarrass yourself with a story that's easily proven to be complete bo##!cks?
Proper second hand cringe, here

Reactions: 32
From reading the taxi driver's second piece of what supposedly happened the timelines aren't matching up to what has been reported in the media.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I genuinely think Meghan has set this up to feed into Harry’s paranoia. She’s trying to break him - maybe to set the scene for their inevitable divorce.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m confused, in the video the police go off in a different direction so why are people saying the police was for them? The Taxi was holding the police up?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
From reading the taxi driver's second piece of what supposedly happened the timelines aren't matching up to what has been reported in the media.
She's living her best life...Making the most of being harassed by bin men and hemmed in by traffic after a glorious night out at the Women of Vision Awards at a Hertz showroom somewhere in deepest NYC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Well we knew the car chase scenario was inevitable but like everything else they do, the execution of it was shite.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.