Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem to be trying to re-enact Diana's last journey. They will be saying the driver was drunk next. If none of them weren't wearing seat belts then this dumb-ass ain't learnt anything from his later mother's demise.

There comes a time when they have to stop trying to live off the memory of his mother.
The taxi driver won't want false claims that he was speeding either, it might affect his livelihood, good on him for saying it wasn't a chase. Harkles should be done for defamation of the people they are pretending had to drive fast, assist them etc when they didn't. For a mayor to have to come out saying it's not what they are making it out to be, is a waste of public official's time. Their antics are causing chaos. Vile behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Look at her face in this photo:

View attachment 2177204
The paps are really thin on the ground here. So many things blocking their view of a good shot……so they get in cars which will have to stop to let them all out to try and take pictures….during which time the Harkles are driven away? Do they think our heids button up the back?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I’ve been at work all day and missed out on this earth shattering news until now - yes I live under a rock! I genuinely thought it was a hoax, a silly mock up of them and their antics. But no…it’s real and I’m in awe at how dramatic and desperately depraved they are 🙈

Chase in Manhattan…geesh i think Haz wants to be in the next installment of the never ending Fast and Furious franchise. Or put his hat in the ring for James Bond 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My boss told me to work from home tomorrow. I do not believe he fully understands what giving me a directive like that actually means as far as my work productivity goes... :LOL:

#SlackinOff
#Tattle
#DoggoTime
#Nap
#Repeat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
They havent factored into their little play acting skit that Piers Morgan lived in NYC for years and can pick holes in their story.

Mike Graham, another British journo who calls out their contant nonsense also used to live in NYC, so his show tomorrow is bound to be worth a listen.

Piers is on tv now discussing it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Surely they can't expect people to believe this when there are so many witnesses saying it didn't happen?
They must be after more attention=books, podcasts,netflix docus=money

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
They are showing-up the mass media for what utter cunts they are. They all deserve each other. Sadly, unless we move to the moon we can't escape the shitshow.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I know it's getting through now - Mr J, who normally has no interest at all has called bullshit! right off to read back the last 9 pages I've missed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
They havent factored into their little play acting skit that Piers Morgan lived in NYC for years and can pick holes in their story.
Mike Graham, another British journo who calls out their contant nonsense also used to live in NYC, so his show tomorrow is bound to be worth a listen.
So did Nick Ferrari I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When do we think they'll pull the attempted kidnap of the kids?

Maybe they only have enough funds to pay WME until the end of this month so the agency are trying every trick in the book before the money runs out.
What it Megahertz decided that WME weren't raising her profile quickly enough so arranged the high speed car chase/near collision herself?

Some poor WME grunt who spent hours on the phone last week to persuading Cameron Diaz that she really needed to go out for sushi, nipped out for a matcha green tea frappuccino and came back to this shitshow 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.