Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Interesting how Baroness Bruck has this pinned as first tweet on her pageView attachment 2172866
Baroness B says she's "just going to leave this here". Leave what here? She puts a magnifying glass and wink symbol. What has she left here apart from broken meaningless sentences? Am I missing something?
Seeing someone for who they really are sometimes takes time. Because a pattern needs to be established first and this is exactly how the Harkles got away with so much crap in the beginning especially the O interview. Early on they had a lot of people on their side. I know because after the O interview where Cai saw they were evil low life trash, many others I talked to on social media etc were on the Harkles side. It bowled my mind that so many people didn’t see what I saw in that interview. It was very depressing.

But slowly and surely as time has gone on people are seeing them for who they are. In particular the USA who lets face it, they really care about. Everything they do is for the US market but it hasn’t worked. Simply because of their huge egos. They thought they could and are bigger and better than the royal family. They under estimated how popular they are. I think they knew The Queen was popular that’s why they continued to say how wonderful she is. But they massively under estimated that it is the royal family as a whole people love not just the Late HM.

Seeing how popular KC is has really taken the wind out if their sales. And PPOW popularity must be hell on earth for those losers. Suck eggs Harkles.
They had to wait until HM died because nobody moves against the Queen, but as usual time wasn't on their side and they missed the boat. They're boring nasty tits, and William and Catherine have emerged from the shadows and become superstars overnight, but steely with it. The Harkles hadn't banked on this and are trying as hard as they can to ruin them.
I read it exactly the same way. Even if it hasn’t been reported, I’ll bet she does fart a lot. You can just tell she would, in my opinion.
I always suspected that you had excellent judgment @willbiteback, and you've just proved it....
It was on twitter that her rear end has had so much wear that it emits one long slow hiss of gas like a punctured sleeping-bag. Or a snake. Baroness Bruck lashed out at this racial bum slur and so did Myra, but it's true and this is why she avoided the Coronation. Aphid suffers the same embarrassing problem and that's why he always looks pained. Gobbles word salad to cover the tell-tale hiss.
Our Prince is heading the same way, and lip-readers saw BottleBrush questioning him about It while KC was being crowned.
"What, really? Immediately after food? I say! Chin up old chap."
It always catches up with you, roasting. 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Amiyaya

VIP Member
With todays court hearing what is expected to be achieved? Is it a decision?

the court room (3) is in session at 10.30; and there is another listing ‘not before 2pm’ both with Mr Justice Chaimberlain.

is it to hand down a decision or to decide if they will have another hearing?

Reactions: 17

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
Yes indeed. Also even though I have no children, the accounts of the births in the book (from the extracts posted here at the time it was published), made absolutely no sense.

I have forgotten the details now but remember in one case, Harry supposedly used up the supplies of gas and air intended for use by Meghan.

And also she was back in Frogmore within a very short time (hours?) despite having had an epidural. 🤔

View attachment 2171471
I'm a mom of
Congrats on becoming a VIP @PurvyPanda …… snacks and drinks in the Lounge …… it would be good if there was an alternative to Cheesy Poofs as I’m sick of certain members fighting over them! 🍾🍸🥃🍹🎉🍕🍰🎉
When I make the VIP lounge I'll bring scratchings and a bag of butterkist lol

• Heart

pencilpen

Back when Meghan met Piers Morgan for drinks......
She wasnt well known here then, so why would he agree to meet with her?
What was in it for him?
This is such a good point that I hadn't really thought about before. He followed some people from Suits on twitter and she followed back then they seemed to have some weird back and forth on twitter where he gushed about how brilliant she was. Doesn't seem they were best mates or anything so why he's so bitter and was so annoyed about getting ghosted seems strange unless there's more to it 🤔 not suggesting an affair or anything (ew) but what was in it for him and for her?

• Heart

shellie

VIP Member
I just can’t pin down the connection and it bugs me! Why would a man who has never met either person have given them a plane ride and somewhere to stay?! It still really irks me!
---
It’s almost like the RF don’t need to say anything, just show Hairy up with their actions….
There have been a few stories over the years about him not being the nice guy he likes to pretend to be especially around young male actors. If true, I wonder if she has something on him that he doesn't want out there.

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
Is it true that neither of them leave the house much? I heard that anyway. They basically keep themselves to themselves.

petalpetunia

Chatty Member
That’s likely only to have been because Hazno demanded it due to being higher up the LOS and precedence list though. They were spitting their dummies out all the over the place about everything so I can’t see Smeg agreeing to sit and wait her turn when she was so desperate to hurry him down the aisle and secure her royal status.

Yes, the entire moonbump with odd births and substitute children thing might be one giant game of paranoid secrecy on his part and controversy generating shenanigans on her part, gaslighting and fooling us all!

But I think they used surrogates and or that one or even both of them are biologically the parents. I’ve always thought the children exist - I just think they have an absolute paranoid nutter for a father and are being effectively kept in prison and so dummies and photoshop and child actors are regularly used. It would be so utterly batshit crazy long term to not actually have children that I can’t conceive even this pair of nutters would attempt it.

I think the RF would not even be able to imagine one of their own would plan to commit treasonous fraud with the line of succession by inserting a surrogate born kid that I think they were in the dark until perhaps well after the actual birth. No one was allowed to even hold Archificial, and barely saw him. So DNA testing may never have happened and I think it’s illegal to do without a parents’ agreement anyway. Certainly they couldn’t violate or expose a kid’s medical details. They still may not have DNA evidence or an officially quotable fertility doctor’s statement. And without cast iron proof, refusing LOS status while all the racism crap and losing PP was going on and and then QEII was mourning and dying would have been too much, I think, for people to want to burden her with and spoil the jubilee and end of her reign. That kicking the can down the road has left KCIII to have to carry it for her though.

However, they have held back the press on this until the corrie was safely done to prevent it ruining the whole thing, but they cannot and won’t want to do it forever. If the injunction is lifted, the media will do the RF’s job of exposing and providing proof for them and since I don’t think they knew until too late, I don’t see that it makes the institution culpable. Tangled up in the mess, yes but they’re not to blame for it. The only people at true fault are the two who conspired to the fraud and I think the world will agree with that.

This is exactly how i see it all too

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Did we have any news of Fergie doing a spill some tea podcast.
Apparently she is following Smeg and doing a podcast. It will be on day to day life.

• Wow
  • Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Tom Bower on gb news now. Says H fighting 6 court cases. His assault on media can't be good. His lawyer is known for being 'smearist'

• Wow

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Just listened to media lawyer Mark Stephens on LBC saying Hazno should be feeling quite good about the trial so far. 😒

They also mentioned Scabies saying he overheard Piers Moron talking about information recieved from phone-hacking about Kylie Minogue. Fuck, I bet Piers is fuming. Oh dear, what a shame. :LOL:

TheArtisticMouse

Chatty Member
If Archie were born by surrogate, would that explain the weirdness around his birth certificate? How does it work with surrogate births, who goes on the birth certificate? Or do you have to use adoption papers? I don’t really know how it works

The PR blitz is so obvious, it's gone so far past being embarrassing its back to fucking hilarious. The utter desperation of it, and people can smell it miles off. Pathetic.
I was just thinking the same thing It's got a deja vu quality about it. We went through the same non-stop puff pieces when Sunshine Sucks first came along - now this new one. Ugh.