Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
With adoption you would have a standard one with the actual parents on then another one issued with his new name and adoptive parents, and they write ‘adopted’ on it. But I don’t know about surrogacy?
A baby has to be adopted in a surrogacy, too. It’s treated like any other adoption.

Unless the biological father is also the intended father, in which case he doesn’t have to adopt.

If the intended parents are a male/male couple where one is bio father, only one will adopt.

Even if gestational surrogacy (where the egg is not the surrogate’s, but from the intended mother) the intended mother still has to adopt the baby (in the UK)

Reactions: 18

LadyMuck

VIP Member
She smells like Kippers
Kippers the Dog
The dog that's a slapper that’s Kippers
Kippers the Dog By the way that’s a prince not a frog

Now she can do this
Do you think that you could
And she can do that
Which is more than any old cat could

Would you like a dog like a dog
like a dog with a minge like Kippers
That’s Kippers the Dog Harold's the frog

My grandkids used to love kipper!

tobehonest

Chatty Member
  • Haha

Meemew

VIP Member
Tbh I don't see the point of this. And can't see it happening anyway. What's done is done.
Surely they won’t want to mess with a protocol that would remove Smegs hrh on divorce or is that just gone anyway as not working royals so it doesn’t matter?

toninottony

VIP Member
When my mum died she had all these bowling trophies…just like those, marble pillars with gold figures on top.
A close look showed they were plastic and the gold paint was peeling off the figures.
When I was growing up we were involved in auto racing the trophies were actually nice metal and marble and heavy they made really good doorstops 😎😎😎😎😆😆

• Haha

Bobble22

VIP Member
Still don’t see what delaying weddings has to do with the gruesome’s having kids?
I think they are surrogate born by the way.

rowenagal

Chatty Member
Surely if H&M were dining with Cam and Benji, then they'd walk up to them not past them, which they clearly are doing...

If I meet my friends out and someone is outside the restaurant, I walk up to them and say hi, all go in together, I don't just walk past them.

Seriously does Meghan think we were born yesterday 🤢
I'd love to see video footage of them arriving to see how it all happened.

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
BookWorm is uneasy at the message that KC and William seem to be sending to British Realm countries, are they paying as little attention to them as possible? The RF seem to be more concerned about the Ukranians than their own people. After the bushfires in Australia, s couple of letters were sent, but we are housing thousands of Ukranians in nice accommodation. Just her opinion, but something's off and the decisions being made by the senior Royals are odd.
The Harkles went on a date to s sushi bar, but they were with 6 other people (A-listers) and it seemed more like a business meeting. Revival of The Tig? Harry is in awe of celebrities so the Ho might be trying to keep him on-side. BookWorm thinks it's possible that a deal is being set up by WME.
The Ho looked dreadful, trying to look 16, but Harry looked OK.
An odd consequence of Harry's court cases against the press is renewed speculation about the children. Harry wanted the issue resolved "before the birth of the baby". Scobie referred to Archie's "sixth birthday", which was very odd.
There's talk that the birthday party either never took place or was cancelled at the last minute. More tea on that later.
Sarah Duchess of York is launching Tea With the Duchess. The Yorks are not getting any money from the RF and Sarah wants to help Andrew stay in Royal Lodge, which she's entitled to do Owtte.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Why do most of the people in that group photo look like they need a pee.
I see what you mean and I have to say even though these teenagers are smiling some of them are doing it through gritted teeth and they also look quite uncomfortable around Harry and Meghan.

Last edited:
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
So.... place your bets as to whether Harold accompanies his beloved wife to this evening 'awards' ceremony.

She goes alone = you win a freddo and a used bottle of fake tan
He goes with = you win some questionable left over sushi and a used bottle of Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream
Maybe she'll take Dorito again?

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Was the first one not redone as she isn’t a Princess of the United Kindom? What a bloody stupid thing to put as your occupation. I know it says occupation on the form, but to me an occupation is something you work towards/aspire to/choose to do, not something you are bestowed. “Oh, I’ve had a hell of a day Princing the day. You know they wee doohickey things on the grabble-flange? Well I princed until I was near knackered and they still wouldn’t give. In the end one o’ the Plebs sauntered in and wheeched it off first time! I tell you, all my Princely training and a Pleb gets it first go!”
These were the changes that were made to the Archie's birth certificate.
1684259039074.png

• Haha
  • Wow

TheSheep

Here is Archie's birth certificate and here is Lili's, however Lili's certificate was definitely a fake birth certificate as Harry's first name was signed off as HRH and his second name was signed off as the Duke of Sussex and it is also noticeable that we have never actually seen Lili's real birth certificate.
View attachment 2174574
View attachment 2174584
Both are fake, Aldi’s as well.
I spotted about four entries on it, which is just not right, including the order of their names and their places of birth.
And as for their ‘occupation’ 🤣 it’s fucking laughable, Princess of the United Kingdom 🤣
Yeah my arse.

• Haha

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I looked up last year's pics. It was all a bit 'Ripple Of Hope'-type stuff. That sort of level.

A few attendees seemed to be in evening dress, others more casual.

I wonder what Catherine outfit Smeg will try (and fail) to outdo. Ripple of Hope was that white off-the-shoulder thing that looked like a sheet, wasn't it? Straight after Catherine's off-the-shoulder Earthshot dress.

Perhaps we'll get a pseudo-Corrie look. White frock, blue cape and some kind of floral thing on head.
She will probably wear her hand embroidered ‘Dior’ dress she had made especially for the Corrie and then didn’t get an invite to go 🤭🤭🤭, with gold flip flops to show off her beautiful feet. 🦶

edit …. Just seen @Fredsnail has beaten me to it.

• Haha