Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jusa

VIP Member
Just talking about new version of The Little Mermaid film on BBC …… Melissa McCarthy is in it ….. wasn’t she MM’s guest friend in the 40x40 vid? Also the lead in the new film is a POC.

If I remember rightly didn’t MM say this was her favourite film? What a shame she couldn’t get a part in this remake! 😂😂😂😂😂
Yes, I believe she did say that, she likened herself to Ariel too

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
We've not seen any updates on Harry's Home Office case over his security arrangements have we? The judicial review of part not all of his case was granted in July 2022, and it was understood that the case against the Home Office would be heard in April (2023). It wasn't known if the ruling would be made before the Coronation on 6th May but it seems not.
So far it's cost taxpayers nearly £300,000 (FOI) but if he loses Harry will have to pay more in the other side's fees too.

It seems to me he wants to expose things, like with his press hacking cases, cause as much damage as possible. This case will probably be made to disappear.

This from Newsweek

"Harry's legal campaign, if successful, could break new ground, as he wants to have the team reinstated and also to have the right to pay for the service himself.

"There is currently no legal right in Britain to pay for police protection if you have been judged ineligible, and experts have suggested Harry could create a security "Wild West" if successful.

"As Newsweek revealed in July 2022, he has filed a second lawsuit specifically focusing on the issue of his offer to pay.

"However, costs may not be the only concern. Harry's case could expose the inner workings of royalty protection, leading to reputational risks for both himself and the rest of the royal family.

"Stephens told Newsweek: "The more interesting part is that it's more likely to come out through disclosure the inner working of the deal between the two sides. I don't think anyone comes out of this particularly well. There are practical motivations which are hard, but there is some score settling going on as well."

• Sick
Reactions: 16

shellie

VIP Member
Isn't Cameron Diaz more or less retired from acting?
If so, why would she agree to be at the sushi restaurant? What's in it for her?
I think she does the odd film here and there. She was filming with Jamie Foxx when whatever happened to him happened.

Reactions: 15

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Here is Archie's birth certificate and here is Lili's, however Lili's certificate was definitely a fake birth certificate as Harry's first name was signed off as HRH and his second name was signed off as the Duke of Sussex and it is also noticeable that we have never actually seen Lili's real birth certificate.
View attachment 2174574
View attachment 2174584
Call me naive but if Archie’s BC was fake I can’t see the hospital and the register office staying quiet.

Never seen a US one before, why is it signed by a birth clerk? Is that normal?
That could be why the names are like that, some poor person sent to do this (on the way to fetch coffee) and got flustered over what to put and just panicked.

ToodliePips

VIP Member
When my mum died she had all these bowling trophies…just like those, marble pillars with gold figures on top.
A close look showed they were plastic and the gold paint was peeling off the figures.
No offence to your mum, who earned her trophies, but you can go into a trophy shop (Timpson’s even) and buy awards and trophies and have them engraved with whatever you wish. They aren’t worth a damn, unlike your mum’s, but they fill a shelf and a couple of column inches.

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Did we ever see Archie’s birth certificate?

my thinking is that there are children - it would be impossible to keep everyone around them silent or silenced! 😉 without the smallest ripple turning into a full blown tsunami. It would be the biggest news ever. Also they have to keep up the pretend children forever; school, college, marriage etc. it’s enough of a stress to kill you off or the humiliation of pretending you have children would kill you.

I do think they were born by surrogate though.
Here is Archie's birth certificate and here is Lili's, however Lili's certificate was definitely a fake birth certificate as Harry's first name was signed off as HRH and his second name was signed off as the Duke of Sussex and it is also noticeable that we have never actually seen Lili's real birth certificate.
1684256852457.png

1684257115913.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

HadBax

Chatty Member
If they are both witnesses they are not allowed to be in the courtroom until after they give their testimony in American courts
Witness exclusion rules may vary by state, but I suspect most states follow the federal rules. In a federal case in the US, witnesses are not automatically excluded from the courtroom before they testify. The judge has to exclude them if a party requests it or if the judge decides on their own to do so. However, that rule does not apply to parties to the lawsuit (I.e., a party is allowed to be in the courtroom before he/she testifies). So, if Harry’s case had been filed in the US, he would be allowed to listen to the other witnesses’ testimony before he testifies.

Reactions: 14