Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meemew

VIP Member
Christ!
Meghan (or Heghan) looks like Aphex Twin.
View attachment 2172494

Just noticed I am VIP. I think the Eurovision thread took me over the threshold. Think I joined a year ago. 🙂🙌🏻
Congrats! 🐼 🥳👏👍🎉🎈🎁
---
Just another salutary reminder that Baroness Bruck’s twitter account has been 100% been hacked or bought out.
Please unfollow the imposter/sellout.
With Baroness Bruck (nb haven’t read for years so wouldn’t notice the tone shift) I always thought you had to kind of read and decode the emojis to get her actual steer on things… However she kind of needs to make it clearer because it’s easy to read these posts as just being straight/supportive/Sugary…

ORRRR - for those who have followed her for a long time, has there been a massive change in tone? Are there more of these ambiguous, ostensibly Sugary posts? And more obviously slating the PPOWs?

I know some were saying she‘s a bride of Chuck - has this gone beyond that now?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

susan1375

Chatty Member
I can’t stand PA but this is and he is only brought up whenever H is embarrassing beloved papa.

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Yes, because it's actually an ad feature that the organisations are being unethical in not identifying as such. Ad features are officially paid for, identified as such and published unedited.

They're trying to make these look like press releases at the most. Press releases are considered to be more credible because they are part of the 'news', but are mostly published mostly unedited to avoid liability. Some online organisations clarify that they've used syndicated (distribution method, could include original news article, feature, press release etc) material and not changed anything except the headline. This is done to fit the space/editorial requirements.

Lots of difference between what is supposed to be done and how things are actually done. And the Gruesomes are taking full advantage of that.
And yet the Harkles and their Aspen Institute are targeting misinformation in the media….do they have an exemption or something?

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Ooooooh - If I make VIP I'll bring the Pringles! 👋

And Little Debbie snacks. Yum. 🧁

It'll be a gift. From my country to yours. ;)
I will bring:

Ruffles potato chips and onion dip (with my homemade caramelized onion dip)

Little Debbie zebra cakes and oatmeal pies

Hostess fruit pies

Crunchy Cheetos

ETA: and 3D Doritos if I can get to a bodega to find them

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
This is what I don't get - Sparry moaning on about being the spare and 'generational pain' that he was going to avoid with his children, but is he not doing the same with Lillibucks? is she not the second and 'spare' to Arsewell?
Isn’t “Arche” some scramble of most of…Rachel…so it’s about her as usual? i read that somewhere.

ToodliePips

VIP Member
The picture they show of the Tah rah moment on Farchie’s birthday (ILBW, Doria and Hasno): sprog is looking down at tray whilst adults do a delighted ‘surprise‘ moment. To whom are they giving this reaction? Not one of them is looking at the birthday sprog they all seem to be reacting to someone else behind the camera. What gives?

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
are you talking about TRG's latest video about that cringe ABC gush-fest over lil'bucks? for me, that part was much more riveting and was curious if it was seen or aired in the UK.
sometimes i feel she goes too deep into QAnon, and puts her foot in here mouth as far as "citizen journalism" goes.
I couldn't pass the part where she was saying it was odd TRF taking sides... Maybe I will go back: I really like her, she is usually well researched, but this was a very stupid fail.

Reactions: 18