Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobble22

VIP Member
I found another use for cheesy pouffes other than liquidised as grout! On a girl's night out I was caught short on bronzer so liquidised loads of puffes and applied it to exposed areas including my pteradyctyl (sp?) cleavage, face, arms etc. Told me mates I'd been to Magaluf for the weekend, well tanned... .... What a night we had!
(Didn't pull, mind, but the fellas were like moffs to a flame wiv the stench of fast food cheesies on me tits!)
I think I'm going off cheesy poofs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

petalpetunia

Chatty Member
Black licorice is a taste I grew into. My Mom’s father (who passed when she was four 😞) owned a black licorice factory many MANY eons ago & I remember my Mom telling me stories about her Dad bringing her candies as a wee little girl. https://rxinsider.com/market-buzz/?...-the-druggists-circular-and-chemical-gazette#
I couldn’t stand it when I was young, but inevitably it grew on me! Now? I have found my Manna in this brand which, if you like black licorice, you MUST try!! It is fabulous!! View attachment 2169729

omg you really do post the most random stuff :ROFLMAO: I love it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
So finally heard from the hospital and they have given me an appointment for this sunday afternoon ON THE FUCKING PHONE a gastric consult on the phone am so upset and angry , I asked them do I get a proper appointment after this She goes this is a proper appointment am so upset now

Oh Zippy2000 this is so unfair. How are the quacks supposed to get to the bottom of a gastric problem over the phone.
They are a bunch of dimwits.
Hopefully the phone appointment leads to a consult in person.

• Heart

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Catherine's occupation is princess of the united kingdom on G, C and L's birth certificates too
But is Catherine not a ‘proper’ Princess ? The ILBW was never referred to as Princess anything even before Megxit, was she? I know it is just a UK thing and those in the Royal Family entitled to call themselves by their titles put them in the occupation box, but it just seems so silly.
Given the ILBW was a ‘famous actress’ why didn’t she put actress down as her occupation seeing as she was so proud of it and intended making money in the media when they scarpered (and had planned to do so before Farchie was assembled.)?

Reactions: 16

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Out of all the royal reporters/experts.... Who tends to have the most reliable information?

@Cinnamon.girl how reliable are B/W's source's, do you know?
I'm just asking as she mentioned the date night being dinner with 6, is GP meant to be one of those 6?
We've seen a post about GP and 🍏 which possibly debunks the dinner date with MM.

Wondered on thoughts?

cosmo girl

VIP Member
She has changed her forward on twitter from being a pro royal account and the vile she is twittering about William and Catherine is disgusting. She is picking up every pokey thing she can and trolling them. It is quite obviously not the same person. Tempted to rejoin twitter just so I can troll the squad in their own enviroment 😂😂😂
I wonder where the real BB went and why? Unless she's lost her account and it's been hacked. This happened to someone I knew on twitter who had a fan account and it was hacked and they couldn't get it back. They also deleted all their followers. I wonder if any of the other accounts will change over hands.

• Wow
  • Sick

Mancunian

VIP Member
Supposing it was agreed that he could pay for security….could he afford it?
I don’t think it’s likely to happen but I wonder what the daily rate would be, plus expenses, travel costs, etc.
Who would get 'the short straw' and have to go chasing unpaid invoices ?

I could see it all getting written off eventually :mad:

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Watching the live award where they're arriving, no A list or high profile guests apart from the communist Gloria Steinam
---
To be fair PW began his speech with "your majesties" and no one focused on her.
Tom Bower made that point and why

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Never seen a US one before, why is it signed by a birth clerk? Is that normal?
The specific tasks of a birth clerk or vital records clerk vary depending on the specific state law and the facility in which they operate, however, they would usually do the following:
  • Collecting the necessary documents, data, and information for the correct completion of birth certificates and/or other types of vital records
  • Working with parents for the collection of data and the correct completion of Acknowledgment of Paternity (AOP)
  • Providing guidance for the correct completion of all relevant forms
  • Sending information letters to home birth parents
  • Reviewing relevant files (such as medical records) to identify relevant necessary information
  • Reviewing completed forms for accuracy ensuring that all fields are filled out correctly and signatures are included
  • Entering relevant information into appropriate computer software programs
  • Making certified copies
  • Assisting auditors who regularly visit the facility to monitor vital record processes
  • Collaborating with medical and legal staff as needed
  • Ensuring strict confidentiality at all times

ChipDex

VIP Member
The dress looks like it's tight and gold. :LOL:

Nothing like Catherine at the Bond premiere though. Obviously.

There's a pic over on SMM. One of them's there.

• Haha
  • Sick

merched bach

archies's
With adoption you would have a standard one with the actual parents on then another one issued with his new name and adoptive parents, and they write ‘adopted’ on it. But I don’t know about surrogacy?
I thought Archie's birth certificate had been "sealed". I could be wrong though!