Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
However, Diana and her mother fell out badly and hadn’t made up before she (Diana) died - Frances Shand Kydd didn’t approve of the men in her life.
Her mother left her dad for another man. Her dad then had to bring his kids up himself. Completely different situation.

Reactions: 14

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Glo must've had a sit down and a cuppa cos she's disappeared.

No way will smegz queue like the others. She thinks she's special

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

knoddle

VIP Member
I was perusing headlines online. Out of the first 30 articles on DE, 16 featured sméagol; 2 out of the first 10 articles feature in DM feature sméagol, and 5 out of the first 18 Mirror articles deatured sméagol- gack!!! After he stoopidIi bought yet another award show it will be even worse. 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Tyler Perry lately? He seemed to bluster into mightyshitshow in a suit to attend a christening at which there were no other attendees and then has disappeared again.
Well he was at Beyonce's Renaissance Tour in Stockholm last week.

Reactions: 13

Vanelope

VIP Member
There was a story a few years back about Catherine shopping with the kids for Halloween outfits in Sainsburys and a member of the public being told to delete photos from their phone which is completely understandable.

M+H in Montecito, I'm still sure 99% of Americans wouldn't know who they were if they saw them, they aren't that well known. The only time I've ever heard of them being spotted in public without paps is via DeuxMoi which is basically a paid publicist foghorn at this point.
I’ve seen those photos though of her holding up outfits in the Tu section. I think the papers aren’t that interested in those sorts pics because the paper that publishes them will be left off getting the ones they do release, or being allowed to photograph first days at school etc.

Reactions: 12