Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching the Eurovision semi final, and Romania have just sung. Their entrant is a man wearing a pink shorts suit, and let's just say, he wears it far better than Peg wore her's at the Lakers game.

Congratulations @Amiyaya on your VIP status
I thought he reminded me of someone šŸ˜†
Polish_20230511_214918423.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I didn't watch their Netflix thing but I saw the clip of her mocking the Queen. It sent me beyond angry.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I didn't watch their Netflix thing either but that curtsey thing made me mad too, it was a horrible thing to do.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Lady C on gb news now.
H still a chelsy fan?
Phil Dampnier thinks Chelsy was his true love

• Heart
Reactions: 40
DM - Millie Mackintosh dropped once her usefulness stopped

Thatā€™s hysterical!
Didnā€™t Meghan do a whole podcast about how she canā€™t say the B( itch) word to women ā€¦..
ā€¦.But itā€™s ok to tell them to duck off !!!! šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Lady C says by making Knauf a Lieutenant which is a high award when most are a member, its making a point that although the RF can't say anything, they are backing the man who brought the bullying allegations to light.

Lol at lady C. Dan says to prove balance, M has denied any bullying. Lady C piped up - so did Hitler

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Iā€™ve never heard anyone referred to directly as just Duchess. They might talk about them as The Duchess but only somewhere like downtown abbey where thereā€™s only one they are referring to. Youā€™re supposed to use the term of address your grace. Like youā€™d call a knight sir, or the king your majesty.

Meghan probably doesnā€™t know this though.
She probably gets her etiquette guidance from Bridgerton. Bet she secretly fantasizes about a Duke and it ainā€™t the one from Sussex ā€¦

F620421B-FBC1-473C-BD0C-9807E8EBA678.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Harry's exaggerated hand gestures drive me up the wall. He appears to be solving a giant Rubik's Cube every time he speaks
aa.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Still makes me laugh - throws all that tit from afar and all billy big bollocks, but pathetic when face to face with elegance and class - silly cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.