Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Years ago (a solid 40 years back), I had lunch with a Duchess. I was interviewing her for a badge for Girls' Brigade (random) along with the company captain (responsible adult). On the way the captain had a panic because we had no idea how to address a Duchess. We guessed 'your grace' but it honestly didn't matter, she was lovely.

Side story: The Duchess invited a couple of teenagers to keep me company over lunch ( very thoughtful). They were insanely posh and asked me where I summered. I replied "a supermarket" as I was a council estate kid that had been working from the moment I legally could 😁

There was also a rather naughty pug that kept jumping on the very long dining table and running up and down it despite the Duchess telling it off.

Great fun it was 😊
My understanding is that you address the Duchess as "Duchess" if you work for her it is Your Grace. My conclusion is that if your are subservient to her or him, Your Grace is the way to go.
---

---
_______

All the talking heads are having a good laugh at Harry because they are referring to her as the one who got away.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
TRG. More scathing reviews of BetterUp

---
The Royal Rogue. H let slip that Chelsy was the love of his life

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This makes my blood boil, because African and Asian countries have rulers living in luxury while some of their people are living on the streets. But that’s okay, because it is only white people who do wrong in this world, or so it would seem.
The majority of enslaved people in the world right now are white.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Haven't really been liking the Tiktok embeds lately so thought I'd try posting this way instead.
Credit to meghantheduchessofsus 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Class v crass
Harry and Meghan have never considered how to dress as a couple, the way Wills and Catherine do. That's ok for normal couples, but if you make your "brand" looking sleek and in love, you should think about how you look as a pair. Meghan tries to do a sexy older woman thing, usually with bright colours, and Harry just seems to turn up in anything, like a bloke in a Wetherspoons. It's weird because you'd think that would be the first advice any media coaches would give them. But I guess H&M would know better 🙄

Reactions: 44
I'm sorry if this has been covered to death and I missed it, but when William becomes king, can he take back Harry's title? It seems like it might be Meg's plan that she can divorce Harry, but it's ok because she can mould Archie to be emotionally dependent on her, then live off him being a duke (after Harry dies young from being drunk and high in a bath tub). But is it the case that the title doesn't necessarily pass on to Archie when Harry dies? Can William just say no to that? It feels really weird if some kid raised in America who has never been to Britain or brought up in British culture could just become a British aristocrat. (But I think that's what Meghan is hanging on for.)

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I don't think you have, I'm sure I've heard Duchess used for older female relatives, maybe London area, or I've just seen it on the tv.

Honestly, my memory is shocking just now.
The only time I remember hearing it is when Alfie used it as a nickname for Peggy on Eastenders but then I'm not from London so maybe it is more common than I realize. As far as I am aware, it's not used much in Scotland as an endearment. If you are female, you are mostly called hen or doll. Guys are gadgie, pal or mucker and kids are usually wee yins, bairns, or weans.

Speaking of nicknames and Meghan demanding to be called by her title, I remember a story a while back of a woman who was so overcome when meeting William that she called him Will by accident. When she realized what she had done, she was mortified and apologized but he seemingly waived her off saying it was fine as it was his name. Can you imagine the 'Duchess' being so casual if someone called her Meghan even by mistake? they would be out the door so fast there would be scorch marks on the floor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I also only have a twitter to read threads. I follow no one and have never tweeted once. I will say, I love the new community notes feature!
Me too and yes, Community Notes is a game changer. Twitter is changing the whole "news" landscape for the better and am so grateful to Elon for his tenacity.
Charlotte Proudman is a right cow, although I believe she was instrumental in realising the April 2021 legislation expanding the concept of domestic abuse to include financial, psychological and very usefully post-separation abuse (often through vexatious litigation). Still, she is a real piece of work.

Meanwhile, I so so so hope the team standing up to Hawwy's absurd claims in court surprise everyone by having Chelsy in the witness stand.
Didn't she publicly say that he was paranoid and obsessed with paps who weren't there and it was so exhausting that was the main factor to her splitting up with him?
Screenshot_20230512_014421_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Slightly off topic, but to do with free speech, which Elon Musk promised us. (Which helps the harkles get exposed imo). He's stepping back for a bit and has a new CEO. Rumours are it's Amber Heard. Who he has a child with.

Elon Musk says he's hired new FEMALE CEO for Twitter # via https://android.com
He is seemingly already bankrolling her at the minute because of the kid and also because he is scared she will try and do to him what she did to Johnny and unlike Depp, he seemingly does have stuff to hide. There is a long list of people she is due money to...all because she didn't get what she wanted, so she made up BS that was easily debunked...hmm, that reminds me of someone but I have no clue who?
---
why is australia in eurovision? lol
They have seemingly been obsessed with it for years and in 2014 were allowed to perform during the semi-finals They impressed people so much that they were allowed to enter from 2015 onwards.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.