Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Express, so pinch of salt - although we do know Louis attended at least one rehearsal at the Abbey.

Cue incoming stories about Aldi being KC3's favourite grandson, or some other "heartwarming" fanfic. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So I have my in-laws over visiting for a few days. They’ve just been staying in a very posh hotel (a castle) in Edinburgh on a short break, where they spoke to a lot of very wealthy American tourists. It was the tourists who brought up the Harkles and not one of them had anything good to say about them. The general consensus was that they were a pair of low rent hustlers.
I always thought it would happen but I feel totally vindicated in my dislike of Smeg from the start and my overall contempt for the both of them and everything they now stand for.
I don’t believe the children presented to the media are theirs, because surely no one could be so cruel they would keep their kids locked away and never ever take them out - for such ‘adoring caring parents who want to give their kids the best life’ so far they are failing miserably. Anyway that’s my opinion for the day

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.