Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
They work with her for the money but it doesn't mean that they have to like her. Imagine having to bow and scrape to her while pretending you are doing all you can to help and promote her like you are best friends. No wonder her staff turnover is so high ..... there is only so much one can take no matter what the pay.

Unless she has a major change of attitude towards staff, which I doubt she can do, then she is just doomed to one failure after another.

Thank you @Chita for this new thread and recap and to @Bobble22 for the fab title.

She thought it was hilarious having to curtsey to an anointed Queen who has been head of state for YEARS and she thought having to say 'a pleasure to meet you your majesty' was medieval and yet she expects people to defer to her and call her by a title she got by marrying a bloke related to the very Queen she disrespected??

A reminder..............

curtseyWATERMARKED.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

Chita

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #346 Youve heard of the hypocratic oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Chita

VIP Member
Congrats to our new VIP @Bobble22 for the winning title.
It was a close contest with @spangly with "Harry and Meghan #345 Spitting feathers!"

Their positions as number one changed three times while I was prepping this thread, but Bobble's was number one as we reached 1000 posts.

Recap of old thread -
The ghostwriter Moehringer tried to save face. We don’t believe a word he says.

We decided the Duke of Kent, Princess Alexandra and the Gloucesters are legends.

We still don’t like the Yorks.

We learned that Harry did not bow to the tomb of the unknown soldier at the Abbey and we still don’t know where the coat hanger came from and why he was clutching it

The dresses worn by Catherine and Sophie to the garden party divided opinion

We discussed Meghan’s hiking outfit, ie, her lack of boobage and the lumpy bits at the waist. Corset? Belt? Recording equipment?

We discussed the controversial comments made on tv by an actress about the coronation. She said the balcony was terribly white and she didn’t mean décor.

We don’t think Harry went to Buckingham Palace as has been reported.

We still don’t like the Yorks.

We still don’t know if Archie and Lili exist or who their parents are.

We have eaten more than our combined body weight in cheesy puffs.

Oh, and, we still don’t like the Yorks.

Old thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-344-muppets.39092/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

Chita

VIP Member
PS the Tattle profanity filter has auto amended a word in the title. [Just in case you were wondering]

Can it really happen that the court case will reveal that he invaded his own privacy by personally telling Mirror Group Newspapers the information he is accusing them of obtaining illegally?

:pWe shouldn't gloat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
I also only have a twitter to read threads. I follow no one and have never tweeted once. I will say, I love the new community notes feature!
This makes my blood boil, because African and Asian countries have rulers living in luxury while some of their people are living on the streets. But that’s okay, because it is only white people who do wrong in this world, or so it would seem.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

ElChanguito

VIP Member
So I see elsewhere that Divorce Watch has well and truly been activated. Tbh this is why I’ve been here from the beginning, so lemme take a seat 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Lady C says by making Knauf a Lieutenant which is a high award when most are a member, its making a point that although the RF can't say anything, they are backing the man who brought the bullying allegations to light.

Lol at lady C. Dan says to prove balance, M has denied any bullying. Lady C piped up - so did Hitler

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

TheArtisticMouse

Chatty Member
Apologies if someone else mentioned this in the last thread (I could only skim it today) but Harry mentioning Chelsey dumping him in the law suit screams to me that his and Meg’s lurve story isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. There’d be no reason to complain about being dumped if it led to his marriage, and also if she did care what he did anymore there’s no way she’d let him publicly show regret over his ex…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Eveningdusk

I know what you mean. I used to be on the fence about M&H. I didn't hate them but I didn't particularly like them either so when people started to call them out, I stayed neutral but bit by bit, I started to notice the contradictions that they spouted. When I did start to question stuff on sites, I got the whole 'You are clearly racist' crap from the same people who thought POC should automatically side with her because she was also mixed race until it got to the stage I had enough. I first came across this site when I was looking up about Jesy Nelson flopping. I had heard of Tattle and naively believed the whole 'It's full of trolls with no life' crap some seem to spout but it didn't take long to realize this was utter bullshit. Because of past history, I was reluctant to post in the M&H thread and for a while just read stuff until I realized I wasn't gonna be divebombed by everyone like I did when I went on Celebitch even if it was an opinion not everyone agreed with.
I was also a lurker for quite a while before I joined, being a little more neutral but slowly and surely I saw through her until one day her behaviour sparked utter outrage inside me and I had to share it in a space which I knew would understand. I’m thankful to have found this place and it’s tattlers even if I don’t post that often.

I always find it ironic that poc or certain ’genders’ are supposed to support someone just because they are the same. What was it Martin Luther King said about ‘not being judged by the colour of the skin but by the content of their character.‘ They seem to skip over that bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Harry was apparently hacked 9 times and was previously offered 200k in compensation. The real reason for this case is that he thinks he should have been offered more money and is jealous of how much William got paid.

Surely the case should centre just around what information was printed in the newspapers from the 9 hacked calls and everything else is irrelevant. If the press intercepted a call where he called Chelsy a pet nickname and then they printed it (as happened with William and Kate) that's fair enough.

What did they actually learn from the 9 hacked calls? Probably something completely useless like what flavour pizza he was ordering 🙄 Harry is so dull that the chances are they learned nothing worth printing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
Told you the Backgrid guys had their weekend ruined!

Also: can you imagine her frustration? Spending thousands beyond her means and getting in debt for it to buy clothes that then look absolutely cheap. Spending thousands in hair extensions and hairdressers, so that your hair looks fake and like a cow licked it to your head. Collecting jewellery from all your husbands and dubious sources and then use it all the time because you think it makes you look rich, but truth is when you use a pinky blood diamond ring for a workout it makes you look like a thief maid or a gangster's wife.

And most of all, spending time and money to plot how to make the World think that you are better than the Wales, without ever actually working for it, spending millions on agents to work the press, to always be surpassed by someone who barely thinks about you anymore, and who is simply more generous, more thoughtful, more classy and stylish, and more selfless than you will ever be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66