Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have made it up in my head - I thought it was like the term ‘alright Duck’ (think that’s Manchester), a nickname that could be used. Obviously I’m away in my own wee bubble 😆 if I was way off with the Manchester reference apologies! I have been known to talk out my ass occasionally
I don't think you have, I'm sure I've heard Duchess used for older female relatives, maybe London area, or I've just seen it on the tv.

Honestly, my memory is shocking just now.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I must have made it up in my head - I thought it was like the term ‘alright Duck’ (think that’s Manchester), a nickname that could be used. Obviously I’m away in my own wee bubble 😆 if I was way off with the Manchester reference apologies! I have been known to talk out my ass occasionally
Me old Dutch is a cockney saying used for a wife, rhyming slang for Duchess of Fife. There’s an old song called My Old Dutch, maybe Haznohair should learn it and serenade his wife, second choice after seemingly losing Chelsey, the real love of his life. This might reassure the old hag for now and stop her losing all that weight and turning whiter by the day! Phew, bet Chelsey is continually sighing with relief that she had the sense to dump that moronic liability and move on to greener pastures.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
this in the comments - so not the fault of the press then Harold -
Thanks Blinky

This is why I like being here, you are all so forensic in finding the truth and usually way ahead of the media, which I hardly pay any attention to these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Harry & Meghan # 346

Haz the silly Billy
Is going to end up looking mighty silly

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Duchess ..... Urban Dictionary meaning ......

A classy, sexy and sophisticated woman. Extremely charming, beautiful. A woman held in high esteem. Term of endearment. You'll know a Duchess when you see one.

Well who'd a thought it? This is why she insists on being called 'Duchess'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
They work with her for the money but it doesn't mean that they have to like her. Imagine having to bow and scrape to her while pretending you are doing all you can to help and promote her like you are best friends. No wonder her staff turnover is so high ..... there is only so much one can take no matter what the pay.

Unless she has a major change of attitude towards staff, which I doubt she can do, then she is just doomed to one failure after another.

Thank you @Chita for this new thread and recap and to @Bobble22 for the fab title.

She thought it was hilarious having to curtsey to an anointed Queen who has been head of state for YEARS and she thought having to say 'a pleasure to meet you your majesty' was medieval and yet she expects people to defer to her and call her by a title she got by marrying a bloke related to the very Queen she disrespected??

A reminder..............

curtseyWATERMARKED.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
Lady C on gb news later. 'Is H constant referring to Chelsy doing any damage to his marriage'

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don't think you have, I'm sure I've heard Duchess used for older female relatives, maybe London area, or I've just seen it on the tv.

Honestly, my memory is shocking just now.
Duchess is quite commonly used, as is Queenie/Queen in parts of London and some of the south east in my experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Duchess ..... Urban Dictionary meaning ......

A classy, sexy and sophisticated woman. Extremely charming, beautiful. A woman held in high esteem. Term of endearment. You'll know a Duchess when you see one.

Well who'd a thought it? This is why she insists on being called 'Duchess'.
Think back to the aristocats movie, that’s how she got her name in the ‘film’; it was a reverent moniker.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.