Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me old Dutch is a cockney saying used for a wife, rhyming slang for Duchess of Fife. There’s an old song called My Old Dutch, maybe Haznohair should learn it and serenade his wife, second choice after seemingly losing Chelsey, the real love of his life. This might reassure the old hag for now and stop her losing all that weight and turning whiter by the day! Phew, bet Chelsey is continually sighing with relief that she had the sense to dump that moronic liability and move on to greener pastures.
Chelsey had a lucky escape and Cressida was old enough to see through him from the start. They wouldn’t but wish his ex girlfriends would just come out publicly and tell the world he was the problem all along.

Reactions: 52
Oooo, can't be long now before the divorce announcement 😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Duchess ..... Urban Dictionary meaning ......

A classy, sexy and sophisticated woman. Extremely charming, beautiful. A woman held in high esteem. Term of endearment. You'll know a Duchess when you see one.

Well who'd a thought it? This is why she insists on being called 'Duchess'.
Well I knew what she was when I first saw her and she ain’t no Duchess!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It's damning evidence from the Sun (posted upthread) that he took part in the pap set up stunt of him coming out of a club drunk. Wonders will never cease with these pair.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
She thought it was hilarious having to curtsey to an anointed Queen who has been head of state for YEARS and she thought having to say 'a pleasure to meet you your majesty' was medieval and yet she expects people to defer to her and call her by a title she got by marrying a bloke related to the very Queen she disrespected??

A reminder..............

View attachment 2163881
And what happened to that crap she spouted before - linked not ranked (or something like that)
---
I do hope so. Is that bad of me?
If I was Chelsy I’d be getting ticked off being brought into his crap

Reactions: 55
I also only have a twitter to read threads. I follow no one and have never tweeted once. I will say, I love the new community notes feature!
I bleeping love it when allegedly highly educated people write dumb stuff and then get their arses handed to them!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
OT but watching Australia’s Eurovision entry. That singer looks like Warner’s love child (remember him from X Factor) 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Harry & Meghan #346 “Twinkle, Twinkle Sussex ‘stars’; look how very fucked you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
The first time you address a duchess, you say your grace, after that it’s duchess. My husband worked for a time for the Duchess of Westminster x

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Slightly off topic, but to do with free speech, which Elon Musk promised us. (Which helps the harkles get exposed imo). He's stepping back for a bit and has a new CEO. Rumours are it's Amber Heard. Who he has a child with.

Elon Musk says he's hired new FEMALE CEO for Twitter # via https://android.com

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Her insane obsession with the title is why, post divorce, I can’t imagine her ever marrying again (if anyone else would have her). Will she really give it up and become Mrs Something or Other again? It would have to come with the promise of multi billions to persuade her, I think, but no billionaire is going to go near her!
Maybe some bored rich old con artist who has seen and done it all. He doesn't want a challenge - she would be easy enough, just show her a few blood diamonds. No, he's just sick of the Gruesomes' eternal whingeing.

Not all matches are made in heaven. Some are made in the desperate prayers of fed-up Tattlers 🙏😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What a dog
What a dog
She's a woman, we don't love her
Wears a new face every day
She's a woman, we abhor her
And I only hope she'll stay away

lady-and-the-tramp-peg.gif

☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Chelsey had a lucky escape and Cressida was old enough to see through him from the start. They wouldn’t but wish his ex girlfriends would just come out publicly and tell the world he was the problem all along.
Yes but I bet when Peg is his ex she will bust a gut coming out publicly to tell the world her side of the story, she’s ready to go as soon as them divorce papers are filed.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.