Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been mulling this over for a while and as Moehringer has popped up, it's time to share.

Assuming that the press is correct 🙄🙄🙄🤨 we can assume that H&M are cunts, cunts that bully their staff. Mo mentioned a stand off with Harry and said some unflattering things about him. I assume Mo is highly intelligent and not just pretending to be like Smeg.

So imagine if you are intelligent, educated and a little bit sly. Imagine that you have to keep working with a twit, just to get your pay day.

Imagine that you are a royal, subjected to generations of inbreeding and not so bright. No longer under the protection of highly intelligent and experienced palace aids.

I honestly think that Mo saw straight through Harold, had to put up with his bullshit to get paid and make a name for himself. The more cunty Harry was, the more Mo prodded.

"tell me about your drug habits"
"Blah blah blah"

"How do you cure frostbite?"
"Blah blah mummy blah cream blah penis"

"This is great stuff Harry, keep it coming, we need more incriminating stuff like this!"

"Oh, yah"

Surely, all the staff that are bullied by them on a daily basis also saw an opportunity for revenge?

"Oh yes Harry, the book is amazing! Everyone will love you all over again, you've definitely captured the essence of your relationship with your mummy"

🤣🤣🤣 They're all laughing on the other side of their faces. Then Mo came straight out and basically (very subtly)called him an obstinate stupid idiot to a newspaper. Oh dear

Disclaimer: I haven't actually read the book, but I read a few pages in Tesco and it appears that Mo did a good job of writing in short simple sentences, it came off as really stilted and breathy. He's made it look like Harold doesn't seem capable of conveying his thoughts in continuous prose - another subtle swipe at revenge?

Just my thoughts...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Can't wait 😂 I see Denise welch is backing Harry all the way she has so much hatred for the royal family. She had two cameras planted in hotel rooms
She's a bleep. Tim Healy the actor left her, citing her drinking and violence.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I've been mulling this over for a while and as Moehringer has popped up, it's time to share.

Assuming that the press is correct 🙄🙄🙄🤨 we can assume that H&M are cunts, cunts that bully their staff. Mo mentioned a stand off with Harry and said some unflattering things about him. I assume Mo is highly intelligent and not just pretending to be like Smeg.

So imagine if you are intelligent, educated and a little bit sly. Imagine that you have to keep working with a twit, just to get your pay day.

Imagine that you are a royal, subjected to generations of inbreeding and not so bright. No longer under the protection of highly intelligent and experienced palace aids.

I honestly think that Mo saw straight through Harold, had to put up with his bullshit to get paid and make a name for himself. The more cunty Harry was, the more Mo prodded.

"tell me about your drug habits"
"Blah blah blah"

"How do you cure frostbite?"
"Blah blah mummy blah cream blah penis"

"This is great stuff Harry, keep it coming, we need more incriminating stuff like this!"

"Oh, yah"

Surely, all the staff that are bullied by them on a daily basis also saw an opportunity for revenge?

"Oh yes Harry, the book is amazing! Everyone will love you all over again, you've definitely captured the essence of your relationship with your mummy"

🤣🤣🤣 They're all laughing on the other side of their faces. Then Mo came straight out and basically (very subtly)called him an obstinate stupid idiot to a newspaper. Oh dear

Disclaimer: I haven't actually read the book, but I read a few pages in Tesco and it appears that Mo did a good job of writing in short simple sentences, it came off as really stilted and breathy. He's made it look like Harold doesn't seem capable of conveying his thoughts in continuous prose - another subtle swipe at revenge?

Just my thoughts...
Mo is also a narc imo

Reactions: 29
PS the Tattle profanity filter has auto amended a word in the title. [Just in case you were wondering]

Can it really happen that the court case will reveal that he invaded his own privacy by personally telling Mirror Group Newspapers the information he is accusing them of obtaining illegally?

:pWe shouldn't gloat.
I find this entire thing to be pretty amusing since he has done nothing lately, but tout the miracle illegal drugs that have raised his consciousness and made him a new man of vision and understanding. He is definitely a man of visions, plural. Most of them are delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Mo is also a narc imo
One thing is certain about Moerhinger. His father left him and his mother with no money and she had to return to her father's house and that is where he lived for several years. He was the poor kid in an affluent Long Island New York suburb. His father was a drunk and selfish man. I think he recognized all of Harry's bad character traits. A job is a job and a buck is a buck and he decided to ghost write the book because he was paid one million to do it and because he saw what a train wreck Harry is and thought it would make for good copy. If he didn't know that most of the Harry's stories were fiction, then either he didn't do the research or he didn't care because he thought the stories would sell books. At this point I think he popped up because sales suck and are lagging and he is also trying to reclaim his own reputation , which I think he tarnished by association with these two horrible people.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Dan Wootton discussing Jenni Murray's article that KC should hand over to William in 6 years

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Did MM befriend MM to try and get on that show.
I have a vague memory we discussed Smeg wanting to be on it.
Smeg just wanted connections. (Apart from her, similarly she “befriended and ditched” Lizzie Cundy, Piers Morgan… wonder about Violet von Westenholz if she was discharged too - see Ralph Lauren polo event when Megrain was trying to infiltrate to UK scene)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not that it'll happen but i wish Chelsy's husband Sam would just come out and do a Will Smith; "keep my wife's name out of your mouth" Smack! 👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Slightly off topic, but to do with free speech, which Elon Musk promised us. (Which helps the harkles get exposed imo). He's stepping back for a bit and has a new CEO. Rumours are it's Amber Heard. Who he has a child with.

Elon Musk says he's hired new FEMALE CEO for Twitter # via https://android.com
Musk is odd, and has terrible taste in women, but he is not dumb. Misheard was proven to be a dim witted, toxic, liar who is still reviled; no way would he offer her that position. Heard has the same chance for twatter ceo has mrs. reek has to be a UI.S. Senator.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If they did indeed sell Merchie Mansion, the sale details will be public soon enough. It would be the clearest sign that they are o.v.e.r.

Notice that there are details about where he is living and where she is living but nothing about the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Lady C earlier on gb news. V interesting

---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve never heard anyone referred to directly as just Duchess. They might talk about them as The Duchess but only somewhere like downtown abbey where there’s only one they are referring to. You’re supposed to use the term of address your grace. Like you’d call a knight sir, or the king your majesty.

Meghan probably doesn’t know this though.
Years ago (a solid 40 years back), I had lunch with a Duchess. I was interviewing her for a badge for Girls' Brigade (random) along with the company captain (responsible adult). On the way the captain had a panic because we had no idea how to address a Duchess. We guessed 'your grace' but it honestly didn't matter, she was lovely.

Side story: The Duchess invited a couple of teenagers to keep me company over lunch ( very thoughtful). They were insanely posh and asked me where I summered. I replied "a supermarket" as I was a council estate kid that had been working from the moment I legally could 😁

There was also a rather naughty pug that kept jumping on the very long dining table and running up and down it despite the Duchess telling it off.

Great fun it was 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Congrats to our new VIP @Bobble22 for the winning title.
It was a close contest with @spangly with "Harry and Meghan #345 Spitting feathers!"

Their positions as number one changed three times while I was prepping this thread, but Bobble's was number one as we reached 1000 posts.

Recap of old thread -
The ghostwriter Moehringer tried to save face. We don’t believe a word he says.

We decided the Duke of Kent, Princess Alexandra and the Gloucesters are legends.

We still don’t like the Yorks.

We learned that Harry did not bow to the tomb of the unknown soldier at the Abbey and we still don’t know where the coat hanger came from and why he was clutching it

The dresses worn by Catherine and Sophie to the garden party divided opinion

We discussed Meghan’s hiking outfit, ie, her lack of boobage and the lumpy bits at the waist. Corset? Belt? Recording equipment?

We discussed the controversial comments made on tv by an actress about the coronation. She said the balcony was terribly white and she didn’t mean décor.

We don’t think Harry went to Buckingham Palace as has been reported.

We still don’t like the Yorks.

We still don’t know if Archie and Lili exist or who their parents are.

We have eaten more than our combined body weight in cheesy puffs.

Oh, and, we still don’t like the Yorks.

Old thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-344-muppets.39092/
why is australia in eurovision? lol
---

If she's been spotted at several locations in the past week and Harry has been in the UK... why doesn't there seem to be more questions about the children!?
Where the f are they?
Daft isn't it. Or Isreal come to that.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.