Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only time I remember hearing it is when Alfie used it as a nickname for Peggy on Eastenders but then I'm not from London so maybe it is more common than I realize. As far as I am aware, it's not used much in Scotland as an endearment. If you are female, you are mostly called hen or doll. Guys are gadgie, pal or mucker and kids are usually wee yins, bairns, or weans.

Speaking of nicknames and Meghan demanding to be called by her title, I remember a story a while back of a woman who was so overcome when meeting William that she called him Will by accident. When she realized what she had done, she was mortified and apologized but he seemingly waived her off saying it was fine as it was his name. Can you imagine the 'Duchess' being so casual if someone called her Meghan even by mistake? they would be out the door so fast there would be scorch marks on the floor.
If I, God forbid, ever encountered her, I'd love to call her Her Unroyal Smegness. Then when she is outraged, I will call her racist for being upset over my accent. 😇

Haven't really been liking the Tiktok embeds lately so thought I'd try posting this way instead.
Credit to meghantheduchessofsus 🤣 🤣
View attachment 2164306
😂😂

This way of posting helps me too - tiktok is banned in my country. So thank you!
---
I've been on some 2 for 1 cocktails tonight, so I made a bonus image too :ROFLMAO: (I'll stop now and get meself a coffee lololol)

They used to seem very Debbie and Fester to me, but Debbie had class and Uncle Fester loved his family over and above anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
why is australia in eurovision? lol
---

If she's been spotted at several locations in the past week and Harry has been in the UK... why doesn't there seem to be more questions about the children!?
Where the f are they?
On the back of a DPD van

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Update on necklace set, evidentally did wear and owned it, but was having matching earrings made, but in the crash before completed.

The necklace, which was made from 178 diamonds totalling 51 carats and five matching 12mm South Sea pearls, was returned to Crown jewellers Garrard so they could make a matching pair of earrings for her.

But before the complete set could be given to Diana, she and her lover Dodi Al-Fayed were killed in a car crash in Paris in August 1997.

Necklace worn by Diana for final engagement goes up for sale https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...t-goes-sale.html?ito=native_share_article-top

• Wow
Reactions: 28
So, markled himself then? 🤔🙄🤣
---
Can it really happen that the court case will reveal that he invaded his own privacy by personally telling Mirror Group Newspapers the information he is accusing them of obtaining illegally?

:pWe shouldn't gloat.
Yeah, we definitely should! 😁
---
The news outlets now have a perfect excuse to expose every PR tactic they participated in to repair his crackhead reputation.
I hope they expose everything.
Lololololol... Chickens and roost comes to mind! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I am not sure that I believe this, I have seen a similar comment a few times now about how she insist on people using her title - I can most certainly believe that she would want it, but what I cant understand is why people would actually do this is an country where titles have no meaning or standing - are people really that stupid they would give into this two bit Z list mattress actress?

Hell, even I wouldn't use her title if ever I saw her face to face and I am British

Reactions: 37
I must have made it up in my head - I thought it was like the term ‘alright Duck’ (think that’s Manchester), a nickname that could be used. Obviously I’m away in my own wee bubble 😆 if I was way off with the Manchester reference apologies! I have been known to talk out my ass occasionally
In the black country we address people as cock, or bab or cocker🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If not, why hasn't he even mentioned it on his programme on Talk tv. I don't understand.
I don't understand either. The fact Piers has suddenly appeared on a BBC interview and also a Jeremy Bowen (BBC's International News Chief) podcast at very the same time a big trial is raking-up all his past alledged wrong-doings seems more than just a coincidence. It's almost as if Piers is trying to future-proof himself from damaging headlines. Maybe he doesn't want the viewers of his show to know all this stuff. He seems to do a lot of stuff about US politics, so I assume he has a US audience that might not know what a bleeping weasel he is.

Where is there info about the different ‘ranks’ of members here? (Active, Chatty, VIP etc). TIA 🌸

Reactions: 17
An amendment to my earlier attempt at a thread title 😂

Harry & Meghan #346 Hanger Harold and his Suits hanger on

• Haha
  • Heart
Where is there info about the different ‘ranks’ of members here? (Active, Chatty, VIP etc). TIA 🌸
Here you are....Site Support and Help

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My understanding is that you address the Duchess as "Duchess" if you work for her it is Your Grace. My conclusion is that if your are subservient to her or him, Your Grace is the way to go.
---

All the talking heads are having a good laugh at Harry because they are referring to her as the one who got away.
Bet you a gin and tonic (you must be present to win) that the Duchass is seeking to be addressed as her Royal highness.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.