Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @jonathanlynch on the title.

On the last thread we marveled at the British expertise in making events like the coronation and concert go like clockwork.
We worried about the King & Queen being over tired or ill.
We werent keen on Catherine and Sophie's cloaks but we decided we liked the floral head dresses even though we prefer tiaras.
We were divided in opinion about Katy Perry's frock.
We loved the whole weekend.
We shared info about our snacks and we all loved the coronation Colin the Caterpillar cakes from Marks & Spencer.
We [well, me] are pissed off that we didnt get a good look at the foreign Royals in the Abbey.
We adored Louis and all the other kids.
We felt proud and emotional when William pledged his oath.
We lusted after Johnny Thompson.
We werent keen on Eugenie and we reiterated that we don't trust her.
We bitched about Harry and his wife.
We were very impressed by Penny Mordaunt's sword holding prowess.
But most of all WE LOVED PRINCESS ANNE AND HER RED PLUME.

Old thread here -

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
Thank you @Chita for the Fred and @jonathanlynch for the title.

We were also a bit perplexed as to why Hasno was clutching a coat hanger at the airport. I once partied with a ‘rock star’ who had such cartilage damage he could hang a coat hanger through his nose so I wonder if that might be his party piece? Grossly disturbing and hugely inappropriate- much as per the ginger hanger wanger himself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.