Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are no words for how low harry has gone. Chelsea was living a quiet life and now she is being torn to shreds by the crazy squad on twitter. She does not deserve this.
It would be great if Chelsy was motivated to give HER version to the court confirming on why they broke up

Chelsy - I am dumping you due to your Immaturity, your drinking, your drugs, your obsession with the media, your jealousy , your misogyny, your tightness, your hypocrisy, your lying, and that you never seem to listen to a word I say……

Harry - So it’s the Press then …..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Meghan and Harry Love Wins....

What are all the Twatter handles going to change themselves to when Smegsie and H divorce?

Meghan and Harry Love Failed?
Meghan chewed Harry up and spat him out?
Meghan Markled Harry?

Idiots 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Most would post a picture with or of their kids celebrating Mother’s Day. She posts with a woman?
Not wanting to get into the if kids exist or don’t . But never addressing all the moon bump rumors is so odd.
If anything deserves litigation, it is the moon bump rumors. They've sued for everything else, but not the bumb rumors. The only reason they haven't sued is because they can't, and if they can't then they have to be true. What kind of person would think of something like this? It boggles the mind really. Smegs is such a sick individual and Harold a very sad man-child to go along with this deception.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
If anything deserves litigation, it is the moon bump rumors. They've sued for everything else, but not the bumb rumors. The only reason they haven't sued is because they can't, and if they can't then they have to be true. What kind of person would think of something like this? It boggles the mind really. Smegs is such a sick individual and Harold a very sad man-child to go along with this deception.
I agree and didn’t Sarah Vine put it in a column? Unbelievable that they wouldn’t sue given how much they like sueing. Therefore I think they used surrogates.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve never understood that either…if anything deserved an “ Oprah” …it would be ‘i‘ve had so much hate directed at me that some people have even tried to negate my experience as a mother giving birth to 2 children …”

But instead we get ‘ Kate made me cry’ & ‘ No one asked me if I was ok’ and many , many more…….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
True dat …

Like this person I have to say I think it is very fishy that Kelly would include Meghan on a post about her first Mother's Day since losing her son George and she had lots of people supporting her during this time period, so why has she only mentioned Meghan in her post the whole thing just seems weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
LOVE IT!

This is why having content creators is so important, they can distil massive events into really powerful short films that capture how much people love the RF and how much the RF get out and meet people, the work they do, their commitment to helping others. It will get a ton of likes. Unlike any tit linked to the Gruesomes which is generally ignored or ridiculed!

Also Arsewell do duck all of this kind of stuff, bar lazy, bland unengaging posts, of course The Gruesomes don’t actually do anything in their hour a week 😂 so there‘s no footage to actually work with unless it’s Sparold blazing up another bifta or Smegs scrolling Twitter and throwing plates 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Compare and contrast to the dreadful hiking stunt PR disaster 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry if it's already been said;

MM is clearly obsessed with Diana and all this Chelsy stuff is very much 'careful what you wish for' territory. She got the exact same loveless, toxic relationship as Diana did, with a husband in love with his ex.

In the words of Dr Phil, how's that working for you, Megs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Even in this tweet people in the comments are saying that they find it strange that Kelly is mentioning Meghan in her Mother's Day post.

Reactions: 27
I thought that might be it. So tacky
And everyone knows it but her. Oh, to be a fly on the wall after she leaves the room! She is National Inquirer Gold edition; already making covers because of her desperate plastic surgeries and dangerous weight loss methods. Once you've sunk that low in the US press there is no going back no matter how many agents you hire to get you back on top.

But it's fun watching her try. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The next few months will be fascinating IMO. I think ‘worlds are colliding’ in the Sussex household. My guess is that they MAY be working at cross-purposes now.…Harry may well be an albatross as M tries to reboot her brand.

Meghan wants to be more than the sexy Woke ex-duchess, beloved by the Sugars and despised by half the UK and US. It’s about money, making money. What movie topped all charts last year…TOP GUN…patriotic, anti-woke, pro-military. Who starred in it…pro-monarchy Tom Cruise. She is NOT dumb.

The ugliness of both family dramas are a drag on her re-invention. Harry’s lawsuits are very unhelpful as well. His ‘image’ is increasingly negative. Hard to push a PR love story when a lot of the public believes your darling is a bitter, vicious dope.

His agenda and her agenda no longer seem aligned. In his arrogance, he has no concern for his image…he is a ROYAL PRINCE. But she has twigged to the fact that those titles are not getting them anywhere in Hollywood. She can see that thry are now fodder for comics (I love the guy who wanders around NYC pretending to be Harry uncovering ‘unconcious bias.” )

I don’t think she can control him in regard to his Revenge Agenda. But my guess is she and the new agents understand how difficult it makes the reboot of her ‘brand.’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
This supposedly next chapter for Meghan relaunching herself started with a scruffy hike pap picture, and then here comes Kensington Palace!😂 Absolutely knocking it out of park and winning hands down in this confident launch of William as next in line to the throne! This with the gorgeous pic of Charles, William and George will have him & her seething, diddums.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.