Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree the sourcing issue is a mess.

But to be fair there is a difference between proper sourced stories, usually the grown up news stories, and the more gossipy tabloid stories about 'celebrities'.
I think a lot of the confusion, in the 'celebrity' arena comes from the PR sources, who are trying to sell stories for their clients and /or divert attention away from a story they would rather not see published.
Harry may have suffered from this, if you think of the RF, publicists, they would be likely to divert attention away from a negative story about Charles or William by offering up a story about Harold. Although to be fair, most of these stories are of the inconsequential, what he ate for breakfast variety, whose party he got drunk at, rather than anything of any real substance or importance.
And this kind of story wasnt made up by the press or media, it was offered by the Royal Family PR team. So maybe Harolds main grievance shouild be with his family itself, rather than with the press?

A good way to try and get some inkling of the truth is to see behind the vague headlines, that often have no factual evidence behind them.

Im not sure there is ever much point in trying to refute a story though, you need to change the narrative by presenting a contradictory or different story to tell, or by ignoring it until it disappears into history and everyone forgets it.

Which is why its a bit sad that all these allegations against the media are being raised again, its muck raking of trashy stories all over again. I have no recollection at all of what grievance Paul Whitehouse's ex wife has against the media, but, it looks like I will be finding out any day soon! Stories I didnt care about in the first place are going to be unearthed! Diana is going to be in so much trouble, and her memories are at risk of being tarnished by her younger son.
I think Sparold was much more protected than briefed against. Most of the party stories came from him spilling out of pubs and nightclubs, playing naked billiards etc. He partied and was papped doing it. But a load was hushed up. He only admits to trying cocaine on a couple of occasions and says he didn’t like it. Well Popbitch suggests it was far more regular, and he used to say ‘Hello grandma’ every time he rolled up a note to do a line.

The Gruesomes were massively protected over the bullying investigation, shamefully so. And where there might be scope for tit for tat between the members of the RF, they were usually at fault in the first place. Eg when they were attacked for taking loads of private jets and the POWs took a bargain flight to Scotland - that to me did feel a bit purposeful on the POWs side. But it doesn’t change the fact that Harry was banging on about the environment then massively polluting it with his PJ habit (which he continues to indulge!)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Holy Samolies! AWESOME & AMAZING performance by Stevie! She’s 74 years old and sang beautifully and powerfully! Her back up ladies handled the high notes, but she was on the money for sure! She did an amazing tribute to Tom Petty, and her last song, Landslide, was a tribute to her longtime band mate and friend, Christine McVie, and there were hardly any dry eyes in the joint! My friend who went w/me told me her brother runs AV for lots of concerts and said Stevie likes her red wine and reefer, so at her age I say “whatever works!!” 😆 SO glad I went! ♥♥
IMG_4078.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Here's the link, didn't realise how hard to read the screenshot was -

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I agree the sourcing issue is a mess.

But to be fair there is a difference between proper sourced stories, usually the grown up news stories, and the more gossipy tabloid stories about 'celebrities'.
I think a lot of the confusion, in the 'celebrity' arena comes from the PR sources, who are trying to sell stories for their clients and /or divert attention away from a story they would rather not see published.
Harry may have suffered from this, if you think of the RF, publicists, they would be likely to divert attention away from a negative story about Charles or William by offering up a story about Harold. Although to be fair, most of these stories are of the inconsequential, what he ate for breakfast variety, whose party he got drunk at, rather than anything of any real substance or importance.
And this kind of story wasnt made up by the press or media, it was offered by the Royal Family PR team. So maybe Harolds main grievance shouild be with his family itself, rather than with the press?

A good way to try and get some inkling of the truth is to see behind the vague headlines, that often have no factual evidence behind them.

Im not sure there is ever much point in trying to refute a story though, you need to change the narrative by presenting a contradictory or different story to tell, or by ignoring it until it disappears into history and everyone forgets it.

Which is why its a bit sad that all these allegations against the media are being raised again, its muck raking of trashy stories all over again. I have no recollection at all of what grievance Paul Whitehouse's ex wife has against the media, but, it looks like I will be finding out any day soon! Stories I didnt care about in the first place are going to be unearthed! Diana is going to be in so much trouble, and her memories are at risk of being tarnished by her younger son.
Also I agree there is a difference between tabloids/mags and the broadsheets. Though I find with the broadsheets and the RRs, they are/can be so biased and agenda pushing I don’t trust them either (eg Telegraph with obvious and idiotic Sugars Bryony Gordon and Victoria Ward).

Argh!

Reactions: 23
I see it's been confirmed by the Daily Mail that the woman pictured with Meghan is Kelly McKee Zajfen who lost her son George last year and set up a GoFundMe fundraiser in which Harry and Meghan donated $5,000 to them in Archie and Lili's names.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...pays-tribute-duchess-supported-death-son.html
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...Meghan-make-5-000-donation-GoFundMe-page.html
Jings, a whole $5k in The Flatpacks names but no doubt out of the Archwell coffers. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I agree he wouldn't have to pay a penny, but I guess it depends on how may skeletons in the closet he has to support covering up? - but as is well known a blackmailer is rarely satisfied with one payout and KC should pay heed to this
True, yes, but remember…MI5 has WAY more on HER than she has on them. Most everything negative about her was scrubbed, but hasn’t completely disappeared. I’m certain there are several computer drives and back-ups to the back-ups FULL of information. So IMHO? The RF truly DOES hold ALL the cards.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
BTW if they happen to announce divorce in the next 12 hours someone please send up a flare to let me know...

I'll be on the Eurovision thread ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 47
That would be just the biggest scandal ever if they really did fake having kids though.

I do believe they used surrogates but I just have a hard time believing that they just simply made them up and just rent out kids for the occasional photoshoot.......even for these two that just seems incredibly stupid.

But who knows, maybe they are that stupid!
But who knows, maybe they are that stupid!
They’re that stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
BTW if they happen to announce divorce in the next 12 hours someone please send up a flare to let me know...

I'll be on the Eurovision thread ;)

Love this gif!
---
True, yes, but remember…MI5 has WAY more on HER than she has on them. Most everything negative about her was scrubbed, but hasn’t completely disappeared. I’m certain there are several computer drives and back-ups to the back-ups FULL of information. So IMHO? The RF truly DOES hold ALL the cards.
Release the kraken MI5! 🦑

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Here's the link, didn't realise how hard to read the screenshot was -

These gobshites can spout as much bile about Chelsy as they like. It’s their beloved Kween’s ginger partner who’s wringing his hands about the fact Chelsy ran for the hills.

Reactions: 41
Wow, the sugars aka smeg are beyond insecure....
View attachment 2167174
No way are they piling on Chelsy now 🤢🤯
What will Hapless do to protect her 🤷💥🙈
Just leave her be she is happy with a family it would be a shame if this rubbish he has dug up destroy's that. Or is that the plan? Because this isn't media giving her crap it's H&M's squad, just an example of the kind of people they attract.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Yes I agree, surrogate I absolutely believe could be the case, but if there aren't any children how on earth is that going to play out later, you can't just produce a couple of kids out of nowhere.
They don't stay children for long.
And THAT, my dear, is where those idiots failed and failed hard. They had zero foresight; only lived (and still continue to live) in the here and now. I am 99.99999% certain the RF knows EVERYTHING, and when the marriage ends, there will be some sort of contract that will be crafted in such a way that if Smegs steps out of line in ANY way after the divorce decree is signed? The info they have will be slowly leaked to the press. (Drip drop!) That’s my opinion, but I just cannot see the RF going whole hog and dumping everything out there mainly because Smegs former associations with certain people would start an avalanche in far too many elite circles that would most likely cause HUGE scandals. It will be interesting to see what unfolds. I’m pretty certain once the money is gone and the divorce is over, we will hear less and less about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.