Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVE IT!

This is why having content creators is so important, they can distil massive events into really powerful short films that capture how much people love the RF and how much the RF get out and meet people, the work they do, their commitment to helping others. It will get a ton of likes. Unlike any tit linked to the Gruesomes which is generally ignored or ridiculed!

Also Arsewell do duck all of this kind of stuff, bar lazy, bland unengaging posts, of course The Gruesomes don’t actually do anything in their hour a week 😂 so there‘s no footage to actually work with unless it’s Sparold blazing up another bifta or Smegs scrolling Twitter and throwing plates 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Any unbroken china or glassware will now have hit the wall in Cali

The Harkles would literally have *killed* to get this type of behind the scenes content to merch for Netflix .... and PPoW have done it AND given it away for free

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I just knew she would do something for mothers day, and said so yesterday! It's so laughable.
Most would post a picture with or of their kids celebrating Mother’s Day. She posts with a woman?
Not wanting to get into the if kids exist or don’t . But never addressing all the moon bump rumors is so odd.

Reactions: 50
But who knows, maybe they are that stupid!
They’re that stupid.
You may well be right, I guess I find it hard to believe because I'm looking at this as a normal (fairly normal anyway!) person who just can't get my head around the level of stupid that you'd have to be to not properly think this through.

Its just odd that neither of them seem to think very far ahead or even consider the consequences....but then a narc is always gonna keep on narc-ing.

Reactions: 30
Most would post a picture with or of their kids celebrating Mother’s Day. She posts with a woman?
Not wanting to get into the if kids exist or don’t . But never addressing all the moon bump rumors is so odd.
The kids are strictly for hard merching purposes eg Netflix ££££ or out of sheer attention grabbing spite eg Platty Joobs no legs Lil (or whoever she actually is).

Reactions: 28
No way are they piling on Chelsy now 🤢🤯
What will Hapless do to protect her 🤷💥🙈
Just leave her be she is happy with a family it would be a shame if this rubbish he has dug up destroy's that. Or is that the plan? Because this isn't media giving her crap it's H&M's squad, just an example of the kind of people they attract.
There are no words for how low harry has gone. Chelsea was living a quiet life and now she is being torn to shreds by the crazy squad on twitter. She does not deserve this.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
There are no words for how low harry has gone. Chelsea was living a quiet life and now she is being torn to shreds by the crazy squad on twitter. She does not deserve this.
And the bleep won’t say anything because these psychos are all they’ve got!

His life is in the gutter.

Reactions: 40
BTW if they happen to announce divorce in the next 12 hours someone please send up a flare to let me know...

I'll be on the Eurovision thread ;)

See you over there!😁🍻
---
Here's the link, didn't realise how hard to read the screenshot was -

This is absolutely disgusting.
Wtf is Henry thinking by bringing ( any of his exs names up) and exposing them to this?
Tbh, I still get shocked at the hatred in some people. It makes my stomach churn.
I don't know what else to say😳

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
But never addressing all the moon bump rumors is so odd.
I thought she would have addressed the rumours in either her podcast or the Netflix documentary the fact she didn't tells you that the moonbump rumours were true and another thing that is noticeable is that she never spoke about her pregnancies in detail i.e. morning sickness, when Archie and Lili kicked for the first time and what cravings she had.

Reactions: 44
Wtf has KC3 got to do with Markle and Hazno's divorce?

ps. If you want to watch a good film about divorce and divorce laws pertaining to California I really recommend 'Marriage Story' with Scarlett Johansson and Adam Driver. Really good (and a bit uncomfortable). 🧐
Thanks for this, I will watch it when I get back from my hols xx

Reactions: 20
Any unbroken china or glassware will now have hit the wall in Cali

The Harkles would literally have *killed* to get this type of behind the scenes content to merch for Netflix .... and PPoW have done it AND given it away for free
There are going to be a lot of VERY rich manufacturers of glass and crockery 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
True, yes, but remember…MI5 has WAY more on HER than she has on them. Most everything negative about her was scrubbed, but hasn’t completely disappeared. I’m certain there are several computer drives and back-ups to the back-ups FULL of information. So IMHO? The RF truly DOES hold ALL the cards.
I hope so. I mean, what you say makes perfect sense,but I really do worry about these “ receipts” that she ( says she)has.

Reactions: 20
Now William and Catherine too, chucking Rose under the bush as well because they know something is going to break soon. They are ramping it up on twitter 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I thought she would have addressed the rumours in either her podcast or the Netflix documentary the fact she didn't tells you that the moonbump rumours were true and another thing that is noticeable is that she never spoke about her pregnancies in detail i.e. morning sickness, when Archie and Lili kicked for the first time and what cravings she had.
And surely she'd have suffered far worse morning sickness than the poor POW?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.