Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Laura Poirot will be posting some things she has been digging into. Fake archie and ilbw age.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Holy Samolies! AWESOME & AMAZING performance by Stevie! She’s 74 years old and sang beautifully and powerfully! Her back up ladies handled the high notes, but she was on the money for sure! She did an amazing tribute to Tom Petty, and her last song, Landslide, was a tribute to her longtime band mate and friend, Christine McVie, and there were hardly any dry eyes in the joint! My friend who went w/me told me her brother runs AV for lots of concerts and said Stevie likes her red wine and reefer, so at her age I say “whatever works!!” 😆 SO glad I went! ♥♥View attachment 2167170
Said before say it again SO FREAKING JEALOUS! 🤣 love Stevie 💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This supposedly next chapter for Meghan relaunching herself started with a scruffy hike pap picture, and then here comes Kensington Palace!😂 Absolutely knocking it out of park and winning hands down in this confident launch of William as next in line to the throne! This with the gorgeous pic of Charles, William and George will have him & her seething, diddums.
And the footage of Princess Charlotte (OG Sussex Survivor) looking amazing and so cute with Louis… Not that’s it’s a competition but… it is in ILBW’s head and this will enrage her.

LOVE IT! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
There are no words for how low harry has gone. Chelsea was living a quiet life and now she is being torn to shreds by the crazy squad on twitter. She does not deserve this.
I might be wrong but I think Chelsy still had a soft spot for Haz even after they split. It may have just been paper talk but she was invited to his wedding, and she attended, and it was also reported that she spoke on the telephone to him on the evening before he got married …… I often wonder if she had sussed Smegs out and was trying to warn him not to go ahead with it.
We will never know, but Smegs ‘got the man of her schemes dreams’ and Haz ‘got a woman ….. who would put up with him‘ so the sugars need to leave Chelsy alone. Their King and Kween are ‘leading their best lives ever and sooooooo much in love’ …. What more could anyone want?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Have there been any birthday greetings online either way in the last month? Louis, Charlotte and Archie? Didn’t they all used to acknowledge birthdays online?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
He's got his court case, expecting to appear in June. Her case with Sam - latest is that discovery eg providing documents and paperwork to each others lawyers, is in July this year with trial set for July 2024.

Hope they both go down! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Have there been any birthday greetings online either way in the last month? Louis, Charlotte and Archie? Didn’t they all used to acknowledge birthdays online?
The Royal Family twitter account did post a Happy Birthday greeting to Charlotte but they posted nothing on Archie and Louis Birthday. The Prince and Princess of Wales posted birthday greetings when it was Louis and Charlotte's birthday, but like the Royal Family twitter account they posted nothing on Archie's birthday. They did used all used to acknowledge the birthdays online but nowadays this doesn't seem to be the case.

Reactions: 32
H to be cross questioned for 3 days in June. Scobie next week on H behalf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Scobie on the stand should prove fun!!

That latest pic of ILBW it looks to me that the grieving mother is the one comforting her, a sign of her needing support in "difficult" times maybe??? And typical to hijack someone else's cause.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I hope so. I mean, what you say makes perfect sense,but I really do worry about these “ receipts” that she ( says she)has.
I believe her “receipts” are nothing more than bluffs. She is full of tit, and I don’t believe she has anything detrimental on the RF. When the rubber meets the road a LOT of Narcs have f**k all when someone forces them to show their hand. They skulk away and, in time, I believe that’s exactly what she will do! However, we are going to be stuck in an endless cycle of jackassery for a while, so hang on to your underbritches, all!! She’s not done trying to make the world love her yet! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The Royal Family has been doing it in their stories not the main page

The video shows the Wales family calmly getting ready to leave and climb into their car for the Coro…thought that they were late Bea cause of the kids and fuming and fighting and flustered? Those words must have a different meaning in Sugarworld

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think he'll come out on top - he's royal regardless - the institutions will protect him no matter how many lies and hysterics he spews. :(

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I believe her “receipts” are nothing more than bluffs. She is full of tit, and I don’t believe she has anything detrimental on the RF. When the rubber meets the road a LOT of Narcs have f**k all when someone forces them to show their hand. They skulk away and, in time, I believe that’s exactly what she will do! However, we are going to be stuck in an endless cycle of jackassery for a while, so hang on to your underbritches, all!! She’s not done trying to make the world love her yet! 😆
I totally agree! In my experience Narcs’ receipts are just a load of trumped up fantasies dreamed up in their warped minds - plus these cunts have been caught lying and changing their stories so many times they have ZERO credibility. No one gives a tit what they have to say, they are sick of their moaning. Wonder if WME will try a new tack or just flog off the bin ends of interest in their victim story before they give them the heave ho. 🤔

Reactions: 29
That latest pic of ILBW it looks to me that the grieving mother is the one comforting her, a sign of her needing support in "difficult" times maybe??? And typical to hijack someone else's cause.
It is noticeable that since Harry went back to America he hasn't been mentioned once and no PR articles have come out to say how happy Meghan was to have him back home. I have to say it is becoming more obvious IMO that they have separated as Meghan is always on her own and Harry is nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: 45
H to be cross questioned for 3 days in June. Scobie next week on H behalf

How can someone testify on behalf of someone else?
Not trying to be pedantic, I don't deal at all with the law, so this seems a really odd turn of phrase?
"Honest Guv, I was there, he didn't do it, he's such a lovely chap really" kinda thing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I think she'll accuse Tom sr of sex abuse while she was a child. that's what was probaby in the letter Hazno wrote that no one will divulge.
I can absolutely see that happening! And, it will ultimately be what sends him to his grave. She is a vile, vindictive, dangerous and nasty, nasty person who won’t stop. The incredulity of it all is astounding…

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.