Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see it's been confirmed by the Daily Mail that the woman pictured with Meghan is Kelly McKee Zajfen who lost her son George last year and set up a GoFundMe fundraiser in which Harry and Meghan donated $5,000 to them in Archie and Lili's names.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...pays-tribute-duchess-supported-death-son.html
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...Meghan-make-5-000-donation-GoFundMe-page.html
they really live the pay-per-friendship lifestyle. Either paying for friends, or being friendly to access houses, private jets and overall grifting.

Reactions: 34
Just to let the VIPers know I have taken all the cheesy poofs from the VIP lounge for my Eurovision party tonight. I will restock.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
It is noticeable that since Harry went back to America he hasn't been mentioned once and no PR articles have come out to say how happy Meghan was to have him back home. I have to say it is becoming more obvious IMO that they have separated as Meghan is always on her own and Harry is nowhere to be seen.
There are just far too many blinds and Tweets out there to ignore the fact that they aren’t together, and haven’t been together under the same roof since late 2019 early 2020! No! I don’t know for a fact, but people talk! People know. People see things, and I would NOT be surprised if the RF has someone in the states (and has all along) keeping an eye on H AND Smegs! I bet there’s weekly reports/updates. We’re all “commoners,” but if you’re a member of a royal family I honestly believe you can’t just walk away without ANYONE keeping an eye out. Maybe I’m wrong, but it’s what I believe.

Reactions: 51
LOVE IT!

This is why having content creators is so important, they can distil massive events into really powerful short films that capture how much people love the RF and how much the RF get out and meet people, the work they do, their commitment to helping others. It will get a ton of likes. Unlike any tit linked to the Gruesomes which is generally ignored or ridiculed!

Also Arsewell do duck all of this kind of stuff, bar lazy, bland unengaging posts, of course The Gruesomes don’t actually do anything in their hour a week 😂 so there‘s no footage to actually work with unless it’s Sparold blazing up another bifta or Smegs scrolling Twitter and throwing plates 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is a very slick piece of PR. Although the Wales sparkle in this, the focus of the piece is the Monarchy/Coronation, the people who participated in all the events and the beauty of Spring in England.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Loving the Daily Mails work

View attachment 2167528
You have to laugh, don't you? This is probably exactly what NF paid for, thinking it was what they were going to get. Or may even have been told they were definitely going to get.

And in the end all they got is 6 hours of whiny documentary featuring a series of bland, rented apartments/houses, a few "experts" taking potshots at the RF/Commonwealth, a couple of shots of a couple of kids doing nothing remotely Royal, a random bloke on a scooter who was allegedly a threatening pap, and a great deal of the Harkles moaning about anything and everything.

Even if Hazza filmed stuff when he was here for the Corrie, how is footage of an empty Froggy Cottage, a crumpled suit, arriving with the Yorks, and sitting a row behind a feather going to impress NF when they've seen what KP is putting out for free?

And it dawns on them that Hazza and Smeg will never attend anything like that ever again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
It must be exhausting being Meagain, scheming all the time, ugh. I think she's wasting her time myself, nothing ever works, everything she tries to to dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
There are just far too many blinds and Tweets out there to ignore the fact that they aren’t together, and haven’t been together under the same roof since late 2019 early 2020
I mean when was the last time they were spotted together in Montecito without the paps being called and they definitely seem to be living separate lives as they are both focusing on different projects.

Reactions: 29
Harry was apparently hacked 9 times and was previously offered 200k in compensation. The real reason for this case is that he thinks he should have been offered more money and is jealous of how much William got paid.
As far as I know, Harry is the least gracious spare in recent history. Princess Margaret led her own life, a very different person from the queen, refusing to be in her shadow. Princess Anne is supportive of the King, Edward has his own life and doesn't witch about his family, Andrew is a twit but at least doesn't seem to be obsessed with Charles. The late queen's father hardly even wanted to be king when his brother abdicated. I can imagine that it may be very hard growing up as the spare, but Harry is 38, he is old enough that he is responsible for his own feelings and ought to have dealt with his childhood, which was 20 years ago. He must be the least gracious spare since King John.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Kudos to Peg for showing support for this woman. However, this isn't a one-in-a-million situation. Anyone who is at the very least a decent friend would do what her post describes, losing a child must be the hardest thing to deal with. Everyone knows that.

Using this for self-promotion a few days after a pap walk really cheapens the memory of the child.

They both need to get their tit together, but especially the mum. This is not your first Mother's Day post after losing your son. It's PR - Paid somehow. And despicable.

Reactions: 46
It must be exhausting being Meagain, scheming all the time, ugh. I think she's wasting her time myself, nothing ever works, everything she tries to to dust.
I know a woman a little bit like Meghan: she's 35, a huge narcissist, always has to be the centre of attention and the victim. Everyone seems to love her, but I can't believe that someone apart from me isn't beginning to see through her. She's always coming up with ways to undermine my work and unsettle me, and spread gossip to pit people against each other, and I just want to say to her: "Why? You must be so tired, and this isn't making you happy. Why not just stop?" But I suppose normal people can't know how a narcissist feels.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I know a woman a little bit like Meghan: she's 35, a huge narcissist, always has to be the centre of attention and the victim. Everyone seems to love her, but I can't believe that someone apart from me isn't beginning to see through her. She's always coming up with ways to undermine my work and unsettle me, and spread gossip to pit people against each other, and I just want to say to her: "Why? You must be so tired, and this isn't making you happy. Why not just stop?" But I suppose normal people can't know how a narcissist feels.
I had a boss like that. It shuttered my professional confidence and it took me years - and therapy - to recover.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I may have just wet myself laughing

I saw this and thought what the duck is that woman on as she’s not any of those things, maybe she was misheard.. she really meant cold hearted, bitter witch.

also I don’t believe this divorce thing. You just know Meg won’t want anyone being with Haznoballs. Imagine if he remarried and had children. She would be pissed. She would loose her title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Do we think that they faked her pregnancy because they couldn't conceive naturally, or because she didn't want to go through the weight gain and stretch marks, which I believe is quite common in rich Hollywood women? Or maybe something to do with the children needing to be biologically related to inherit the title?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Just to let the VIPers know I have taken all the cheesy poofs from the VIP lounge for my Eurovision party tonight. I will restock.

So glad I could get my hands on what are apparently potato biscuits (very thin crackers, very nicely seasoned) just in time. Cheesy poofs!!

I had a boss like that. It shuttered my professional confidence and it took me years - and therapy - to recover.
🤗🤗🤗

I've had more than one boss like that, it shatters you. I keep trying to rebuild myself but keep meeting more people like them every time I start getting better. I'm glad that you're doing better now! ♥

Crunchy things like chips/crisps and biscuits/cookies are magical. I love having some when I'm sick. I don't know what it is, but they always make me feel so much better and like I'm actually going to survive whenever I'm feeling like I won't - mostly when I'm finding it difficult to breathe.

I always have a box full of snacks near my bedside now. Don't like snacking, but sometimes, it really helps.

And nope, I'm not high and don't have the munchies. Just appreciating the yummies 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do we think that they faked her pregnancy because they couldn't conceive naturally, or because she didn't want to go through the weight gain and stretch marks, which I believe is quite common in rich Hollywood women? Or maybe something to do with the children needing to be biologically related to inherit the title?
Surrogates are very rich-girl Hollywood chic. If they used one, they may have been immediately told, okay…but that the child could have no title. I can see Meg ‘fixing’ that by boldly showing up in moon-bumps…daring anyone to expose the truth. In this scenario, which might be totally wrong, no one does expose them, but they are asked to leave.

That whine to Oprah about ‘the son of a Prince should be a Prince’…might have its basis in surrogacy but was spun into race as a revenge attack on the RF.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Surrogates are very rich-girl Hollywood chic. If they used one, they may have been immediately told, okay…but that the child could have no title. I can see Meg ‘fixing’ that by boldly showing up in moon-bumps…daring anyone to expose the truth. In this scenario, which might be totally wrong, no one does expose them, but they are asked to leave.

That whine to Oprah about ‘the son of a Prince should be a Prince’…might have its basis in surrogacy but was spun into race as a revenge attack on the RF.
Someone must have explained to her time and time again that no one is automatically a prince, the monarch decides whether to bestow a title. Imo Archie & Lilibet had less right to be a prince & princess than Edward's children, who are not. I wish I could just deliver a blanket statement to all Americans backing Smeg that there are white grandchildren of QE2 who are not princes and princesses. So much of the H&M mess boils down to Americans not making an effort to understand any other culture.

Reactions: 49
I saw this and thought what the duck is that woman on as she’s not any of those things, maybe she was misheard.. she really meant cold hearted, bitter witch.

also I don’t believe this divorce thing. You just know Meg won’t want anyone being with Haznoballs. Imagine if he remarried and had children. She would be pissed. She would loose her title.
You know, I don’t know if Hasno would recover from a divorce. Whilst I believe he is just as guilty of being a vicious, vindictive twit, I really dont think he has the brains to realise what he has been dragged into whilst following his nuts. He has been in a drug induced haze for years since he met her and fell under her guru like spell, and he is too isolated to see what has been going on….plus he has been told how and what to think by his handler. I think the scales might drop from his eyes once he is out of her clutches, but the damage will be permanent .
I think we would get the woe is me, he was a dreadful husband and father, drink, drugs, repressed who knows what etc from her and he would be dropped like a stone. She has now realised that unless they are involved in the working RF, their titles have no caché and don’t provide security or access to untold riches (as she believed she could do upon Brexit). They themselves, have made a public laughing stock of their lives. She is already trying to rebrand without him, and what is he without the RF or her….just a drugged up waster.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.