Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleeping uncouth **** she is.
What the stupid crass bint just never grasped is that there is an order to everything within the RF. At the time of this the natural order would have put them behind W&C and in front of E&S, that was the natural order - there was no need to push your way forward to be behind W&C , E&S would have waited their turn and let TW and Sparry go in front of them - she has no class or elegance - I think this was also the time that Sophie gave TW 'that' withering look

Reactions: 48
Harry & Meghan #346 Youve heard of the hypocratic oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.
No offence to any Londoners but is Duchess not a common saying for random people?? Genuine question
Catching up on the thread, so this might already have been covered; my family are all from the east end of London, and ‘Duchess’ is often used for a person acting well above their station, looking down on others, delusions of grandeur etc.

In other words, perfect nickname for Smeggy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
That would be just the biggest scandal ever if they really did fake having kids though.

I do believe they used surrogates but I just have a hard time believing that they just simply made them up and just rent out kids for the occasional photoshoot.......even for these two that just seems incredibly stupid.

But who knows, maybe they are that stupid!
Yes I agree, surrogate I absolutely believe could be the case, but if there aren't any children how on earth is that going to play out later, you can't just produce a couple of kids out of nowhere.
They don't stay children for long.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
KP/W&C have released a 'behind the scenes' of their Coronation weekend:

I love these, they’ve really done such a good thing to engage more people and show how much goes on BTS.

This moment is magical, C&L each taking it in totally differently before they leave for the Coronation

IMG_7521.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Bloody auto correct! I typed Wagner and it changed it to Warner 🙄 Wagner looked like the old man (slightly creepy) version of the Aussie singer. He was on X factor years ago 😆
Wagbo used to live near me, my son never got tired of calling him whenever he saw him🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
KP/W&C have released a 'behind the scenes' of their Coronation weekend:

LOVE IT!

This is why having content creators is so important, they can distil massive events into really powerful short films that capture how much people love the RF and how much the RF get out and meet people, the work they do, their commitment to helping others. It will get a ton of likes. Unlike any tit linked to the Gruesomes which is generally ignored or ridiculed!

Also Arsewell do duck all of this kind of stuff, bar lazy, bland unengaging posts, of course The Gruesomes don’t actually do anything in their hour a week 😂 so there‘s no footage to actually work with unless it’s Sparold blazing up another bifta or Smegs scrolling Twitter and throwing plates 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Yes I agree, surrogate I absolutely believe could be the case, but if there aren't any children how on earth is that going to play out later, you can't just produce a couple of kids out of nowhere.
That's exactly my thought too, what do you do when they are supposedly in their teens or adults, it would be a lifelong scam and I just don't know how they'd keep up with the pretence.

I'm not saying its not possible I just don't see it.

Reactions: 33
Seeing all the photos of the stoat and Chelsy again I can't help but notice how happy and relaxed he looks with her. Unlike photos of him and the ILBW 😏
Obviously that was before he realised he was trapped in the royal family. Thank goodness someone came along to put him right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I just came on to say I cannot believe its been a week since the Coronation, already!😱😱

Time is flying by🥺🙃

Reactions: 32
And their mouths don’t stay shut either! Everyone has a tale of a wee comment from their child which has either caused mortification or hilarity. But then again if they are never allowed to mix with or experience other company, they have no problems there.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The video the Wales released today is wonderful. It is funny how they position themselves as uplifting and selfless: there is a lot about the people they made an effort to meet during the coronation weekend, there is always a positive vibe.

Their "branding" couldn't be farther from the one of the Montecito losers, as the Harkles are always on the public eye with a negative spin on reality. Is no surprise that, mainly in a post pandemic world, people are exhausted of the Harkles and always hungry for more of the Wales.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
And their mouths don’t stay shut either! Everyone has a tale of a wee comment from their child which has either caused mortification or hilarity. But then again if they are never allowed to mix with or experience other company, they have no problems there.
It should be against the law to keep children from their family, no matter how you feel, I only knew my nan, didn't have any other grandparents by the time I came along and I think I've missed out on what my brother and sister had.
Why wouldn't you want your kids to have a relationship with their cousins and grandpa who clearly adores his Wales grandchildren.
Why would you want to deprive them of that?
I know why of course I just don't understand it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Can anyone recognise which ‘version’ nose she has in the Mother’s Day message? Is it the latest one or is this a recycled picture?
To me it looks like an old picture as her nose doesn't look the same in this picture compared to now and I also think the picture was taken ages ago as there are rumours going around that Harry and Meghan no longer live in Montecito. I have also noticed that nowadays we are only getting updates on Meghan nothing about Harry or the children which is further indication to me that she has separated herself from him and is going down the single mum route.

Reactions: 34
The whole ‘sourcing’ issue is a mess. Magazines have these weird anonymous sources that feed stories about celebrities/royals etc. Nothing is evidenced, there is just a ‘line’ given. This is then interpreted and padded out with background, previous ‘sourced’ stories and any on the record quotes that are relevant to create the story, plus loads of imagined feelings etc.

There are instances when the line given couldn’t be further from the truth - as an example, I believe the week Jen Aniston had her at-home wedding/blessing to Justin Theroux, some of the mags were running a ‘Heartbroken Jen’ story saying they had split up.

As the RF are known for rarely intervening, it’s easy for ‘sources’ to make this stuff up. Then it just gets repeated everywhere.

Basically it’s just a load of bollocks and not worth investing any energy in. I would love it if the RF refuted more stories, especially all the trash leaked by Smegs, but they would literally have no time to do anything else!
I agree the sourcing issue is a mess.

But to be fair there is a difference between proper sourced stories, usually the grown up news stories, and the more gossipy tabloid stories about 'celebrities'.
I think a lot of the confusion, in the 'celebrity' arena comes from the PR sources, who are trying to sell stories for their clients and /or divert attention away from a story they would rather not see published.
Harry may have suffered from this, if you think of the RF, publicists, they would be likely to divert attention away from a negative story about Charles or William by offering up a story about Harold. Although to be fair, most of these stories are of the inconsequential, what he ate for breakfast variety, whose party he got drunk at, rather than anything of any real substance or importance.
And this kind of story wasnt made up by the press or media, it was offered by the Royal Family PR team. So maybe Harolds main grievance shouild be with his family itself, rather than with the press?

A good way to try and get some inkling of the truth is to see behind the vague headlines, that often have no factual evidence behind them.

Im not sure there is ever much point in trying to refute a story though, you need to change the narrative by presenting a contradictory or different story to tell, or by ignoring it until it disappears into history and everyone forgets it.

Which is why its a bit sad that all these allegations against the media are being raised again, its muck raking of trashy stories all over again. I have no recollection at all of what grievance Paul Whitehouse's ex wife has against the media, but, it looks like I will be finding out any day soon! Stories I didnt care about in the first place are going to be unearthed! Diana is going to be in so much trouble, and her memories are at risk of being tarnished by her younger son.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.