Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's going to be interesting to see if the stoat pays maintenance for imaginary/someone else's kids or if he finally comes out and admits the truth. There are no kids
That would be just the biggest scandal ever if they really did fake having kids though.

I do believe they used surrogates but I just have a hard time believing that they just simply made them up and just rent out kids for the occasional photoshoot.......even for these two that just seems incredibly stupid.

But who knows, maybe they are that stupid!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Mystic Meg's been on from the afterlife 👻
Mystic-Meg.jpg

*single mother of two Reborn Dolls©, she means

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have looked and looked but can’t find where she pushed the chairs out of the way to cut the line. I love this rude Meagain videos.
---

I’ve been afraid to say this. Watching the Coronation they seemed so frail and old.
I haven’t seen much modernization. I think he should have been a support for William and enjoy some deserved time in semi retirement.
They used to say this about the late Queen but didn’t happen and I can’t see Charlie doing it either, why should he really he’s waited a long time. Time will tell.
---
There are more pictures inside. It's going to be a fabulous weekend.

This is a longer version

View attachment 2166179

I knew the press were saving this line "We Three Kings" for something special.

I want to see the picture in HD.

And I really hope there is one of The King and the Wales family.
And not a spare in sight. Hopefully.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Harry & Meghan #346 We 3 Kings of UK we are, Haz is not 'cos he's travelled afar!
I like this, but I'm being pedantic, as it's not factual!

Harry & Meghan #346 What about We 3 Kings of UK we are, Haz is not 'cos he's the Spar(e)!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Those legs, particularly the knees, should never be exposed to the light of day. Ugh.

Also the hair! JMO but windswept hair only ever (and then occasionally) looks appropriate in a windswept place. Once inside you run for the hairbrush unless you intentionally want to rock the birds nest in an oilslick look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is this account for real?????!!!!
Playing catch up so apologies if this has already been pointed out:

If she's sending candid photos to MA, that someone else has got hold of at least one means that he isn't keeping them to himself or a select few discreet potential clients. Those pictures will be everywhere 😫🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Was this the moment she remembered she'd forgotten her trousers? Her poor knees!

William's tie gets progressively darker in each picture until robes! 😁
Her face in this picture is a face of a woman plotting her next move. She looks motivated. Harry better watch out!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Also the hair! JMO but windswept hair only ever (and then occasionally) looks appropriate in a windswept place. Once inside you run for the hairbrush unless you intentionally want to rock the birds nest in an oilslick look.
That hair looks shagswept!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Can anyone recognise which ‘version’ nose she has in the Mother’s Day message? Is it the latest one or is this a recycled picture? Is the other woman the dame in blue who was with her when she was ‘papped’ (in her dreams😂) coming out of the Mexican restaurant all dressed in black; you know, the one where the photographer(s 😂😂😂) were outnumbered by her and her detail.
Is there an idiots guide to ILBW’s nose changes? It would be handy to be able to age photographs by ‘nose vintage’; kind of like fashion styles or vintage furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.