Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait for the Mirror lawyers putting forward their case! This will be the best! It will all come out about H.

Can't remember who said it, but someone once said, don't take on the Press, you'll never win
They're going to eat him alive aren't they? no good throwing a tantrum in court. If Hazno makes a balls up of this, not that he's got any, then Meagain is going to throw a right wobbly.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder if Hairy is expecting an out of court settlement to be tabled so he can be the victor? I think that the news group won’t and they’ll push on to trial.
I think that's always been their basic legal strategy. Always anticipating some sort of deal to stop it actually reaching court, and leaving it up in the air but with them richer. Hopefully this time Mirror are not going to fold and are going to take him all the way.
---
also from Reddit:
suggestion - if Harold has an A-1 Visa then could be due to his CoS status.... so free movement, no checks on entry/exit, no application restrictions due to former/current drug use and no criminal investigations/prosecutions.
Could be why Harold has free-rein to write, do and say what the hell he likes as he has no fear of deportation & recrimination (at the moment, that is!) :mad:
That probably is what's gone on, and if so I can see exactly why they will be so keen to keep it under wraps. Can you imagine the furore if it gets confirmed that that's how he's living there?

He will instantly and for ever become the ultimate global symbol of unearned and undeserved privilege.

He will be the world poster child for dodgy immigration, under the table deals, exchanging brown envelopes, them and us, some are more equal than others.

The G.O.A.T. at heavyweight hypocrisy.

The public mockery will go on for years.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I think that's always been their basic legal strategy. Always anticipating some sort of deal to stop it actually reaching court, and leaving it up in the air but with them richer. Hopefully this time Mirror are not going to fold and are going to take him all the way.
At this point I think the mirror are going to push it allllll the way. Which I believe they should do. I wonder though how many of the collective claimants will walk away when they realise they’ve got to actually do this and air it all again?

Reactions: 40
Hiya, Scobie
Hi, Smeg
You want to tell some lies?
Sure, Smeg
Jump in

I'm a Scobie girl, in the journo world
Life in plastic, I'm fantastic
Please don't touch my hair, my eyebrows, anywhere
Imagination, lies are my creation
Come on, Scobie, let's go party

I'm Omid bimbo girl in a fantasy world
Make it up, make it right, I'm Smeg's dolly
You're my doll, rock'n'roll, feel the glamour in beige
Charlotte here, William there, hanky panky

Come on, Scobie, let's go party (ah ah ah yeah)
Come on, Scobie, let's go party (ooh oh, ooh oh)
Come on, Scobie, let's go party (ah ah ah yeah)
Come on, Scobie, let's go party (ooh oh, ooh oh)

A pap walk, she will talk, do whatever she please
She can act like a star, She can work on her knees
Come jump in, bimbo friend, let us do it again
Hit the town, fool around, let's go party

aqua-barbie-girl-20th-anniversary-768x512.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Duchess....
Didn't Leonardo DiCaprio call Margot Robbie that in The Wolf of Wall st?
Dream on Markle.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone know what the hell Laura Poirot is on about? She’s tagging all these people in somewhat threatening language and it seems to have something to do with Smeg and Millie Mackintosh.
I’m completely lost 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 29
OT but watching Australia’s Eurovision entry. That singer looks like Warner’s love child (remember him from X Factor) 😆
He's a lawyer in real life

Back on topic - is it next week Peg gets her new, paid for award? I'm intrigued as to whether TOS will go with her to collect it, or appear with her online if it's a virtual ceremony

Reactions: 24
Does anyone know what the hell Laura Poirot is on about? She’s tagging all these people in somewhat threatening language and it seems to have something to do with Smeg and Millie Mackintosh.
I’m completely lost 🤷🏻‍♀️

Having just perused the thread on Twatter, I'm assuming the person's Laura has tagged were all at a SoHo House Farmhouse shindig?

Millie dated Pro Green around that time, who was very good mates with Grimmy..... So I'm guessing they were all there with Nut and maybe Todge??
Perhaps Jezza owned/owns the farmhouse in question??

I'd put my theory to Laura to see what sort of response it got from her, but I'm not on Twatter.

Reactions: 24
Why do they need a content creator?
Hopefully he was responsible for some of the slick videos of them during the coronation. They needed a bit of umpf on social media and they appeal to the younger people who right now are not that interested in the RF as they have no clue what they do ❤

Reactions: 36
Having just perused the thread on Twatter, I'm assuming the person's Laura has tagged were all at a SoHo House Farmhouse shindig?

Millie dated Pro Green around that time, who was very good mates with Grimmy..... So I'm guessing they were all there with Nut and maybe Todge??
Perhaps Jezza owned/owns the farmhouse in question??

I'd put my theory to Laura to see what sort of response it got from her, but I'm not on Twatter.
Anyone think that maybe Millie's connections to Soho House are stronger that she'd like us to know ?
That could be how she first got to know Meghan - WAY before she admits to ...
:unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
He is seemingly already bankrolling her at the minute because of the kid and also because he is scared she will try and do to him what she did to Johnny and unlike Depp, he seemingly does have stuff to hide. There is a long list of people she is due money to...all because she didn't get what she wanted, so she made up BS that was easily debunked...hmm, that reminds me of someone but I have no clue who?
---

They have seemingly been obsessed with it for years and in 2014 were allowed to perform during the semi-finals They impressed people so much that they were allowed to enter from 2015 onwards.
Elon is letting all these random suggestions round riot as to who will be his CEO... there's some chicken who is part of the World Economic Forum and the Ad Council leaving NbcUniversal also being rumoured. He is having fun with it. He might be bankrolling Turd but I doubt he is gojng to have her within 10 feet of any suite in Twitter HQ.... or him for that matter. He knows she is dangerous.
I bet Megsy sent him her CV headset and probably a crotch shot for good measure, claiming she is a long-standing member of Mensa with 197 IQ

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.