Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been on BBC news that the ‘company’ have come out all guns blazing in Haz’s case. They are not hanging back and the reporter said it looks like Haz is going to have a real fight on his hands for the next 6 weeks! Bring it on, get the popcorn ready. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Harry &Meghan #346: Every Accusation is a Confession

My niece, who is the child of my narc sibling, shared with me this piece of wisdom: When dealing with a narcissist, every accusation is a confession.

Succinctly sums up so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Jeepers, he won't get away with attempts at smartarse answers if he is put in a witness box 😁.

Like one of my favourite moments in the Coleen Rooney/ Rebecca Vardy case.
Rebecca Vardy, at one point, said 'if I'm being honest' - and Coleen Rooney’s lawyer (sounding exasperated) replied with 'I would hope you’re being honest given you’re sitting in a witness box at the High Court’

I wonder will he be allowed to bring the hanger into the witness box 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
i can't tag you for some reason, so i'm sending you a funny for belated Happy Birthday!

don't know if you follow this account, they have some super cute dog videos. this is the first account i followed on Twitter.
Thank you, @Shushex You’re swell! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You know how some people see what their ex has become/done after they split and they think "ahhh thank goodness I left and I'm not the wife dealing with this behaviour, embarrassment etc"... Well I bet Chelsea and Cressida are bloody relieved. I think Meghan is 50% the cause of his antics, but I still think had H married Chelsy or Cressida his jealousy of William and of being the spare plus his personality and drug use would probably still have led to some public outbursts, and I still think a book would have happened. The difference is Meghan got him to do it with her permission and partially her masterminding, whereas I'm sure C or C would have been mortified wives and not condone his behaviour. I think we'd have been like H, you are embarrassing your doting wife! Shut up!

I think he'd have been a disaster for any wife. Any wife of his in the future would have to be stupid to get with him unless he does a 180 degrees turn, sobers up, repents, apologises and calms down, which I doubt.
I hope that Trevor has healed from the massive hurt Rachel caused him by realizing that he dodged a bullet when she left him. I sometimes wonder what goes through his head when he sees the headlines about her. Also, to his credit, his silence about his ex speaks volumes about what a gentleman he is. He could have made boatloads of money by giving interviews and appearing on People magazine. Not that he needs the money but he still chose to remain out of the fray. He still could have done it for vindication purposes but he didn't. Good on him.

Reactions: 40
I wonder if all the people Laura Poirot tagged in that tweet above, is to say she knows that TW was working at the SoHo house in Istanbul and Harol first met TW there and calls utter BS on the engagement story. Maybe those tagged were all there, it seems a strange bunch and the only thing connecting them all is their celebrities.
That’s a good shout.

Also I know Richard Bacon, Grimmers and Giles Coren were all on that Amsterdam barge party thing when Smegs was under 3 months ‘pregnant‘, drinking red wine and eating shellfish.

Idk, the only thing I can think of is that they are all a bunch of media twats who partied (sniff, sniff) with H&M at soho house, the soho farmhouse etc. Oh and maybe also when Smegs was ‘pregnant’ on the barge trip too so have some Flatpack info, but are keeping quiet as they are all in the Soho house contingent - Markus is their fixer? - and don’t want that getting out.

No idea why Clarkson is there?! #darkhorse

Reactions: 37
I honestly think that if Hasno goes into the witness box for cross examination, his lawyers will be crapping themselves. He will probably start wittering, go off at a tangent and be a loose cannon. Whilst he can be prepped and primed for questions from his own legal team, he will be totally broad sided by those from the oppositions team. I hope he gets humiliated, crucified and hung out to dry with what is left of his reputation in ruins.
---
I wonder if Hairy is expecting an out of court settlement to be tabled so he can be the victor? I think that the news group won’t and they’ll push on to trial.
Was he not offered a commensurate sum many years ago but refused?

Reactions: 47
Here’s yet another example of TorontoPaper1 being in the know about her every move (and mocking her!) I have lots more correlations, but it’s really time consuming to post them, so bear w/me! There were a LOT of articles about her choosing this gender fluid topic, but I just pulled one headline from March.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 32
You know how some people see what their ex has become/done after they split and they think "ahhh thank goodness I left and I'm not the wife dealing with this behaviour, embarrassment etc"... Well I bet Chelsea and Cressida are bloody relieved. I think Meghan is 50% the cause of his antics, but I still think had H married Chelsy or Cressida his jealousy of William and of being the spare plus his personality and drug use would probably still have led to some public outbursts, and I still think a book would have happened. The difference is Meghan got him to do it with her permission and partially her masterminding, whereas I'm sure C or C would have been mortified wives and not condone his behaviour. I think we'd have been like H, you are embarrassing your doting wife! Shut up!

I think he'd have been a disaster for any wife. Any wife of his in the future would have to be stupid to get with him unless he does a 180 degrees turn, sobers up, repents, apologises and calms down, which I doubt.
I agree. Meghan however was the worst possible wife for someone like him. She pretty much wrote that ridiculous book, imo. And definitely encouraged him to share stuff that anyone in their right mind would have stopped him from doing.

He was obviously jealous of William and then along she comes and her jealousy of Catherine was off the charts. They brought the absolute worst out in one another. You can literally see the change in his demeanour from the time before and after she came into his life. Okay we know now that he wasn't the happy go lucky prince we may have believed him to be. But neither was he the sour snarling creature that he became once she was by his side.

Arguably had he married someone else, and remained in the UK and still been close to his family, physically, he might not have become such a walking disaster. But my goodness, Chelsy and Cressida must thank their lucky stars every single day.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Anyone think that maybe Millie's connections to Soho House are stronger that she'd like us to know ?
That could be how she first got to know Meghan - WAY before she admits to ...
:unsure:
She claims she met Smeg at the Soho opening in Istanbul, there were some photos with Eddie in 2015 from that event.
It’s the same year when they opened Farmhouse Soho (where both Smeg and Millie have the photo on bikes):
IMG_2818.jpeg

IMG_2817.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This Soho House place, is it some sort of club that only has beens and posho's are allowed to go too?
It sounds like the sort of name you'd give to a knocking shop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Elon is letting all these random suggestions round riot as to who will be his CEO... there's some chicken who is part of the World Economic Forum and the Ad Council leaving NbcUniversal also being rumoured. He is having fun with it. He might be bankrolling Turd but I doubt he is gojng to have her within 10 feet of any suite in Twitter HQ.... or him for that matter. He knows she is dangerous.
I bet Megsy sent him her CV headset and probably a crotch shot for good measure, claiming she is a long-standing member of Mensa with 197 IQ
Apart from huge Wealth, what do these women see in Elon Musk? He looks a bit alien-like to me . Austin Powers with hair?….or am I thinking of the wrong guy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yep, you’re getting old when you look at adverts for things and think “Now that looks comfy”. 😂😂😂😂😂😂. I should add that I am in the crumbly range of aging

Or practical - I tend to veer on the side of things being practical or not 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This Soho House place, is it some sort of club that only has beens and posho's are allowed to go too?
It sounds like the sort of name you'd give to a knocking shop.
It’s a members club, past its heyday and not as exclusive as it once was.

Good olives though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope that Trevor has healed from the massive hurt Rachel caused him by realizing that he dodged a bullet when she left him. I sometimes wonder what goes through his head when he sees the headlines about her. Also, to his credit, his silence about his ex speaks volumes about what a gentleman he is. He could have made boatloads of money by giving interviews and appearing on People magazine. Not that he needs the money but he still chose to remain out of the fray. He still could have done it for vindication purposes but he didn't. Good on him.
I thought there was a rumour of him writing a book a little while back... hopefully it'll come to nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.