Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The plot does get murkier and muckier day by day.

I suppose Hazno could claim that all the media interest in his story and all his breaches of privacy, prove exactly what he is trying to illustrate, that the press and media do take an unhealthy interest in his life. And that no one needs to be publishing any of this story openly.

Which is partially true, the bit that Hazno seems to forget, and that he really could do with learning, if he ever really wants the privacy that he claims to want, is that the media and press only publish stories that people are going to want to read. Or in this case, deliberately publish stuff, because they are angry and irritated by him, because he wont just shut up and leave the legal cases alone.
If he genuinely wanted privacy, he could just shut up and disappear, no one would care less, and the stories would cease.

Look at someone like Michael Shumacher, horrendous accident in the Alps, virtually no stories written about him, even though his son is also a racing driver. Or loads of other celebrities. You can just shut up and get on with it, and the media and press will leave you alone.
Exactly. It's like he's thinking "Why are the press paying so much attention to all these hypocritical attention seeking things we continually do? It's not like we made all their Christmases come at once when I picked an ongoing fight with my famous family as well as the press themselves. Why won't they leave us alone? I don't understand. It must be racism. Oh, I can now see we've crashed and burned. It was unconscious bias! Send Money Pa. Bye."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This advert from Next keeps cropping up between my Tattler’s posts. Please, please, please don’t let this be the ‘look’ this summer …… I can’t bear the thought of seeing a Meagain look alike round every street corner 😱
I was reading a Daily Mail article that one of you had posted and I got an advert for bunion footwear pop up. It used the word 'sneakers' so it must have been an American company.
Strangely the footwear was neither open-toed sandals nor stiletto heels. :unsure:
I actually thought they looked quite nice - must be getting old.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Duchess ..... Urban Dictionary meaning ......

A classy, sexy and sophisticated woman. Extremely charming, beautiful. A woman held in high esteem. Term of endearment. You'll know a Duchess when you see one.

Well who'd a thought it? This is why she insists on being called 'Duchess'.
She's not a single one of those things

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is In Touch magazine as bad as No Idea for inventing stories?
I've just seen the cover and it says Meagain didn't go to the Coronation because she's pregnant with their 3rd child 😱
Well if the pap walk ‘hike’ was taken when it was supposed to have been, then that was no pregnant ILBW!
---
Maybe that's what the lumpy thing wascunder her top..... she was using the first moon bump from her previous "pregnancies" but since her miraculous weight loss it didn't fit
Couldn’t find a foot pump.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ibble Dibble on M changing face

Actually the pic on the right, Rachel looks really pretty.
I don't like her but she does.
Also ibble dibble has made me think of an old playground clapping song thing🤣🤣
Ibble obble my bobble
Ibble obble out...( it goes in about dishcloths and stuff🤔🤨🙃🤣🤣)

Maybe you had to be there, or maybe it was a local thing pmsl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think someone mentioned that Piers has spoken about the hacking allegations and said he was investigated twice and no wrongdoing established.

I don’t know what the exact legals are but as it’s a live case it’s probably a good idea not to make specific comment on it until it’s over?
*dons pedant hat*

"There's no evidence I knew anything about any of it."

He did not say that he didn't know about it, he said there's no evidence that he knew about it.

If he didn't know, he would have said so. Instead he basically said you can't prove it.

*removes pedant hat*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Can't wait for the Mirror lawyers putting forward their case! This will be the best! It will all come out about H.

Can't remember who said it, but someone once said, don't take on the Press, you'll never win

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Slightly off topic, but to do with free speech, which Elon Musk promised us. (Which helps the harkles get exposed imo). He's stepping back for a bit and has a new CEO. Rumours are it's Amber Heard. Who he has a child with.

Elon Musk says he's hired new FEMALE CEO for Twitter # via https://android.com
The lunatics have taken over the asylum if that’s true 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Hairy is expecting an out of court settlement to be tabled so he can be the victor? I think that the news group won’t and they’ll push on to trial.

Reactions: 29
Ginger turd
You sat all alone - row 3
Ginger turd
You're out of your bleeping tree

Did your ladyfriend
Call the paps again?
That is very sad
Do you know she's mad?

Better fly way
In the sky away
Private jet if it's free

🐤
Brilliant! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.