Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what the hell Laura Poirot is on about? She’s tagging all these people in somewhat threatening language and it seems to have something to do with Smeg and Millie Mackintosh.
I’m completely lost 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wonder if all the people Laura Poirot tagged in that tweet above, is to say she knows that TW was working at the SoHo house in Istanbul and Harol first met TW there and calls utter BS on the engagement story. Maybe those tagged were all there, it seems a strange bunch and the only thing connecting them all is their celebrities.

Reactions: 31
Anyone think that maybe Millie's connections to Soho House are stronger that she'd like us to know ?
That could be how she first got to know Meghan - WAY before she admits to ...
:unsure:
That was my first thought when the article came out. Would explain why MM dropped her so suddenly once she became well known

Reactions: 27
This Soho house thing. All sorts of wheels within wheels. Wasn’t Epstein also embroiled at some point? Off with my shovel to dig…,

Reactions: 32
That was my first thought when the article came out. Would explain why MM dropped her so suddenly once she became well known
Exactly! SO many ppl connected to Smeg’s world pre H, and they’re most likely connected via SoHo house and yachting!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Does anyone know what the hell Laura Poirot is on about? She’s tagging all these people in somewhat threatening language and it seems to have something to do with Smeg and Millie Mackintosh.
I’m completely lost 🤷🏻‍♀️

Getting a tad overexcited aren't they. Interesting ideas but not sure I agree with all of them. Toronto Paper needs to come back it was like reading a pub quiz to guess what they were actually saying 🤦‍♀️😂🥰

Reactions: 22
Having just perused the thread on Twatter, I'm assuming the person's Laura has tagged were all at a SoHo House Farmhouse shindig?

Millie dated Pro Green around that time, who was very good mates with Grimmy..... So I'm guessing they were all there with Nut and maybe Todge??
Perhaps Jezza owned/owns the farmhouse in question??

I'd put my theory to Laura to see what sort of response it got from her, but I'm not on Twatter.
Soho Farmhouse like Soho House seems to be still owned by Nick Jones and Richard Caring.
However, the Jeremy Clarkson connection is that his farm, where he lives, and Soho Farmhouse are both near Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire. I was in that area about a year ago and saw both. Google maps says they are about a 20 minute drive apart.

Reactions: 23
This is exactly what I was thinking too. Who is the judge in this case, and why is he allowing so much discussion to happen that is old news and/or totally irrelevant to the case. He needs to tell them to stick to the facts and the purpose of the case.
I think the judge is in a damned if he does damned if he doesn’t spot if he does that your going to have a Vocal group claiming the royal family intervened to stop Harry while just letting them allow all this just makes Harry that more a footnote to history Kind of like Y2K after 1/1/2000

Reactions: 17
It’s in Raleigh, and my ticket was $240. 🤦🏻‍♀️ CRAZY, (but part of my belated Bday gift to myself! )Plus, our musicians are aging as fast as we are so there’s that! I’m certain it will be a great concert!! 😊
i can't tag you for some reason, so i'm sending you a funny for belated Happy Birthday!

don't know if you follow this account, they have some super cute dog videos. this is the first account i followed on Twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Getting a tad overexcited aren't they. Interesting ideas but not sure I agree with all of them. Toronto Paper needs to come back it was like reading a pub quiz to guess what they were actually saying 🤦‍♀️😂🥰
I went through Toronto papers post by post one night when insomnia hit and put some things together with news articles posted on the same day. I came to the conclusion the marriage was over pretty quickly and they were leading separate lives. Also, Smegs actually crashed an event Harry was at (and to his surprise.) He hauled her on stage w/him to save face. It was really weird. I’ve included both the Tweet and the corresponding article snips!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.