Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The plot does get murkier and muckier day by day.

I suppose Hazno could claim that all the media interest in his story and all his breaches of privacy, prove exactly what he is trying to illustrate, that the press and media do take an unhealthy interest in his life. And that no one needs to be publishing any of this story openly.

Which is partially true, the bit that Hazno seems to forget, and that he really could do with learning, if he ever really wants the privacy that he claims to want, is that the media and press only publish stories that people are going to want to read. Or in this case, deliberately publish stuff, because they are angry and irritated by him, because he wont just shut up and leave the legal cases alone.
If he genuinely wanted privacy, he could just shut up and disappear, no one would care less, and the stories would cease.

Look at someone like Michael Shumacher, horrendous accident in the Alps, virtually no stories written about him, even though his son is also a racing driver. Or loads of other celebrities. You can just shut up and get on with it, and the media and press will leave you alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
But it was said on a TV show openly broadcast last night on BBC TV!!! Piers Morgan and Amol Rajan BBC Two - Amol Rajan Interviews, Piers Morgan

if the BBC were happy to broadcast it in its entirety, then surely they should expect comments? If they are worried about it being a live case, maybe someone should pull the interview?
Sorry I haven’t watched that interview, is that where he talks about the previous two phone hacking investigations and no evidence of wrongdoing being found?

I think I’m maybe misunderstanding people’s beef with Piers!

Reactions: 19
Is In Touch magazine as bad as No Idea for inventing stories?
I've just seen the cover and it says Meagain didn't go to the Coronation because she's pregnant with their 3rd child 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I've just seen the cover and it says Meagain didn't go to the Coronation because she's pregnant with their 3rd child 😱
Oh so she has been to Ikea again then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Visa - quicker response requested -
also from Reddit:
suggestion - if Harold has an A-1 Visa then could be due to his CoS status.... so free movement, no checks on entry/exit, no application restrictions due to former/current drug use and no criminal investigations/prosecutions.
Could be why Harold has free-rein to write, do and say what the hell he likes as he has no fear of deportation & recrimination (at the moment, that is!) :mad:

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I am so loving Cheere Denise and her review of Revenge, comparing it to Spare. She is so spot on and her take on it makes me laugh out loud. Love her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is exactly what I was thinking too. Who is the judge in this case, and why is he allowing so much discussion to happen that is old news and/or totally irrelevant to the case. He needs to tell them to stick to the facts and the purpose of the case.
But by allowing all this bullshit, which is then being shown as incorrect, it's showing what a lying twit the Stoat actually is!

Reactions: 36
But by allowing all this bullshit, which is then being shown as incorrect, it's showing what a lying twit the Stoat actually is!
One rule for them another for the rest of us isn’t it?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ginger turd
You sat all alone - row 3
Ginger turd
You're out of your bleeping tree

Did your ladyfriend
Call the paps again?
That is very sad
Do you know she's mad?

Better fly way
In the sky away
Private jet if it's free

🐤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe that's what the lumpy thing wascunder her top..... she was using the first moon bump from her previous "pregnancies" but since her miraculous weight loss it didn't fit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.