Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Markle befriends Piers Morgan, great mates, drinks together.
Markle meets Harry, dumps and ghosts Morgan.
Harry now suing for breach of privacy and goes after Morgan in a big way.

Is Meghan behind this? Has she told Morgan something that she should not and wants it hidden?
There is more to this than first appears

• Wow
Reactions: 58
Harry was apparently hacked 9 times and was previously offered 200k in compensation. The real reason for this case is that he thinks he should have been offered more money and is jealous of how much William got paid.

Surely the case should centre just around what information was printed in the newspapers from the 9 hacked calls and everything else is irrelevant. If the press intercepted a call where he called Chelsy a pet nickname and then they printed it (as happened with William and Kate) that's fair enough.

What did they actually learn from the 9 hacked calls? Probably something completely useless like what flavour pizza he was ordering 🙄 Harry is so dull that the chances are they learned nothing worth printing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Harry was apparently hacked 9 times and was previously offered 200k in compensation. The real reason for this case is that he thinks he should have been offered more money and is jealous of how much William got paid.

Surely the case should centre just around what information was printed in the newspapers from the 9 hacked calls and everything else is irrelevant. If the press intercepted a call where he called Chelsy a pet nickname and then they printed it (as happened with William and Kate) that's fair enough.

What did they actually learn from the 9 hacked calls? Probably something completely useless like what flavour pizza he was ordering 🙄 Harry is so dull that the chances are they learned nothing worth printing.

This is exactly what I was thinking too. Who is the judge in this case, and why is he allowing so much discussion to happen that is old news and/or totally irrelevant to the case. He needs to tell them to stick to the facts and the purpose of the case.

Reactions: 46
This advert from Next keeps cropping up between my Tattler’s posts. Please, please, please don’t let this be the ‘look’ this summer …… I can’t bear the thought of seeing a Meagain look alike round every street corner 😱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Dan Wootton discussing Jenni Murray's article that KC should hand over to William in 6 years
As much as I think Charles deserves to be King and I love the royal family, but I certainly don't want to see a succession of doddering old Kings shuffling towards the crown. Part of me thinks he should have abdicated in favour of William and lived out the rest of his life as the longest serving PoW ever. By the time he dies, George would hopefully be old enough to be a nice PoW and we'd have youngish attractive monarchs. Beatrix stood aside for Willem in the Netherlands, that seems to have worked out well

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Smeg just wanted connections. (Apart from her, similarly she “befriended and ditched” Lizzie Cundy, Piers Morgan… wonder about Violet von Westenholz if she was discharged too - see Ralph Lauren polo event when Megrain was trying to infiltrate to UK scene)
Millie Mackintosh, in fact the only "friend" she hasn't ditched is Eugenie 🤔🤔🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I think someone mentioned that Piers has spoken about the hacking allegations and said he was investigated twice and no wrongdoing established.

I don’t know what the exact legals are but as it’s a live case it’s probably a good idea not to make specific comment on it until it’s over?
But it was said on a TV show openly broadcast last night on BBC TV!!! Piers Morgan and Amol Rajan BBC Two - Amol Rajan Interviews, Piers Morgan

if the BBC were happy to broadcast it in its entirety, then surely they should expect comments? If they are worried about it being a live case, maybe someone should pull the interview?

Reactions: 21
So Harry was happy to work with CBS on the Oprah liefest, despite the fact that the network broadcast pictures of his mother’s dying moments - how horrifying.

He’s utterly vile.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I must have made it up in my head - I thought it was like the term ‘alright Duck’ (think that’s Manchester), a nickname that could be used. Obviously I’m away in my own wee bubble 😆 if I was way off with the Manchester reference apologies! I have been known to talk out my ass occasionally
Dutch is a cockney slang for the Wife, my dear old Dutch!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.