Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is seemingly already bankrolling her at the minute because of the kid and also because he is scared she will try and do to him what she did to Johnny and unlike Depp, he seemingly does have stuff to hide. There is a long list of people she is due money to...all because she didn't get what she wanted, so she made up BS that was easily debunked...hmm, that reminds me of someone but I have no clue who?
---

They have seemingly been obsessed with it for years and in 2014 were allowed to perform during the semi-finals They impressed people so much that they were allowed to enter from 2015 onwards.
Elon has no issue acknowledging his off spring. He had one last year with an assistant at the same time he had another one with Grimes via surrogate. He might be nuts but he isn't Amber Turd nuts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lady C on gb news now.
H still a chelsy fan?
Phil Dampnier thinks Chelsy was his true love
You know how some people see what their ex has become/done after they split and they think "ahhh thank goodness I left and I'm not the wife dealing with this behaviour, embarrassment etc"... Well I bet Chelsea and Cressida are bloody relieved. I think Meghan is 50% the cause of his antics, but I still think had H married Chelsy or Cressida his jealousy of William and of being the spare plus his personality and drug use would probably still have led to some public outbursts, and I still think a book would have happened. The difference is Meghan got him to do it with her permission and partially her masterminding, whereas I'm sure C or C would have been mortified wives and not condone his behaviour. I think we'd have been like H, you are embarrassing your doting wife! Shut up!

I think he'd have been a disaster for any wife. Any wife of his in the future would have to be stupid to get with him unless he does a 180 degrees turn, sobers up, repents, apologises and calms down, which I doubt.

Reactions: 40
Where is there info about the different ‘ranks’ of members here? (Active, Chatty, VIP etc). TIA 🌸
I found this once I think by doing a search on the home page of member rankings. I’m just about to do the school run then I’ll find it.

Reactions: 20
I think someone mentioned that Piers has spoken about the hacking allegations and said he was investigated twice and no wrongdoing established.

I don’t know what the exact legals are but as it’s a live case it’s probably a good idea not to make specific comment on it until it’s over?

Reactions: 26
The only time I remember hearing it is when Alfie used it as a nickname for Peggy on Eastenders but then I'm not from London so maybe it is more common than I realize. As far as I am aware, it's not used much in Scotland as an endearment. If you are female, you are mostly called hen or doll. Guys are gadgie, pal or mucker and kids are usually wee yins, bairns, or weans.

Speaking of nicknames and Meghan demanding to be called by her title, I remember a story a while back of a woman who was so overcome when meeting William that she called him Will by accident. When she realized what she had done, she was mortified and apologized but he seemingly waived her off saying it was fine as it was his name. Can you imagine the 'Duchess' being so casual if someone called her Meghan even by mistake? they would be out the door so fast there would be scorch marks on the floor.
Eastenders always has some OTT 'cockerneee' character available spouting rhyming slang which is rarely heard in real life.
Most of the real cockneys moved out of London years ago to places like Essex.
I've never heard of anyone being called 'Duchess '.

Reactions: 25
Really good video by Leilani of Barbados, about Tessa Dunlop. Says she met her husband who is Romanian when he was 12 and she was I think 19!

Reactions: 21
Is there something like Zoopla for California? Like we can see last sold date and time here - what’s the equivalent there?

Reactions: 22
So, when moaning about his own privacy being invaded, how many other peoples privacy has he violated?

Reactions: 55
WHHHHHY are they dredging up everyone’s old dirty laundry?!?!?! Ultimately, surely, it doesn’t matter if they can prove dodgy behaviours went on wrt other people, rather that Harry himself was hacked? To me, this sounds like there is duck all/minimal evidence to suggest Harry was hacked and they are having to pad out their case.

The beckham nanny sold secrets on the Beckhams! https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...for-revealing-victoria-s-secrets-1706916.html
---
ZOMG what a car crash!

Reactions: 28
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.