Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Princess Anne is there too -
Duke and Duchess of Gloucester were also there - read an article that said there was 8000 people at the party! 😳 (apparently this is the normal amount but I've never really paid much attention before & it never looks 8000-people-busy!) No wonder they needed 7 royals to get around everyone!

• Wow
Reactions: 47
What’s with that ridiculous arm pose? Is she trying to show off her bony arms or is she attempting to look like the late Princess Diana? Fail either way as she looks completely awful! And she’s looking right into the camera which I noticed Harrible doing now as well. Barf!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
So, where are all the photos of the star-studded fourth birthday party that Harry absolutely had to rush back for? I just don't understand. They are making it very hard to believe that they even have children! I just can't see Megsy missing an opportunity to show off all the celebs at the party.

When [IF] Harry popped into the Palace for half an hour before he flew back, did nobody give him any gifts to take to the kids from their grandpa, uncle or cousins?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Nothing to do with the harkles but...Carole McGiffin is on Dan Wootton show later talking exclusively about her sacking from Loose Women. I read about this recently online and the comments made me laugh. One said she's always on Tattle Life and another said she owns Tattle !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Nothing to do with the harkles but...Carole McGiffin is on Dan Wootton show later talking exclusively about her sacking from Loose Women. I read about this recently online and the comments made me laugh. One said she's always on Tattle Life and another said she owns Tattle !!

didnt know she got sacked from Loose Women.

Reactions: 27
What’s with that ridiculous arm pose? Is she trying to show off her bony arms or is she attempting to look like the late Princess Diana? Fail either way as she looks completely awful! And she’s looking right into the camera which I noticed Harrible doing now as well. Barf!
She looks like a coat hanger! Ah so that's why H was carrying them ...to remind him of her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh that compilation from the weekend got the tears going, bloody love Wills and his "God save the king" and the military giving three cheers, and just, all of it 😭 I have had a tough day and it set me off. What a proud, hopeful time for this nation.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Loving the POW’s silver shoes. I don’t know how she makes walking in heels look so easy, but I suppose getting the right fit helps a lot. 😆

5CE06E62-2CF0-4DC7-BE5B-E482EC488397.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
she looks so white did she foget to use the spray tan or something
---

ok fess up which one of you is Carole
---
didnt know she got sacked from Loose Women.
yup went on an anti covid vax rant on an interveiw she did

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Loving the POW’s silver shoes. I don’t know how she makes walking in heels look so easy, but I suppose getting the right fit helps a lot. 😆

View attachment 2159133
How come her heels are not sinking in the grass?!

They (shoes) remind me of Cinderella and the glass slippers fitting perfectly on C. Smegz reminds of the ugly sisters squeezing their large feet into them, determined to make them fit lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
So, where are all the photos of the star-studded fourth birthday party that Harry absolutely had to rush back for? I just don't understand. They are making it very hard to believe that they even have children! I just can't see Megsy missing an opportunity to show off all the celebs at the party.
Give their ‘magnificent’ photographer time! The man needs to photoshop, airbrush, manipulate and merch his pitiful picture of the back of some wean’s head. It will have to be black and white again though as they cannot recall what coloured hair the last one had…..maybe if they were in colour they could look back and check (although the rent-a-sprog receipt should have it on it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She looks like a ‘I’m a celeb’ contestant
Is that actually Megain’s body in the photo? Her face is covered in yellowish makeup but looks as though it was photoshopped onto a scrawny white torso. Why are her tits always a different size and shape

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She looks like a coat hanger! Ah so that's why H was carrying them ...to remind him of her
He’d be hard pushed to tell the difference, right enough. Cuddle a hanger/embrace the ILBW….hanger is probably softer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't think I've ever seen the clip on the right. Jez, she is such a child 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
thanks for new thread and title!

saw this earlier and was laughing with my sister who's been experiencing this for the last 2 years. meanwhile, all the companies she applied for keep moaning about being short on employees.

View attachment 2159088
thanks for new thread and title!

saw this earlier and was laughing with my sister who's been experiencing this for the last 2 years. meanwhile, all the companies she applied for keep moaning about being short on employees.

View attachment 2159088
In the job description it was emphasised that there was likely to be a lengthy probation period..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wow, I don’t remember anything like this. If it’s true how did I miss it? 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.