Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
During the engagement interview ILBW said she had wanted to know if Harold was nice and kind.
These are her words -
'Was he nice? Because if he wasn't kind, it just didn't - it didn't seem that it would make sense.'
This has bugged me because it reminded me of something and I couldn't remember what.
Then on Sunday, the James Bond film From Russia with Love was on TV. As soon as Tatiana Romanova arrived to meet Rosa Klebb, I knew what was coming... Rosa wants to recruit Tatiana to entrap Bond and wants to know if she would be willing to have sex in the line of duty. This is their exchange -
Tatiana: I suppose it would depend on the man.
Rosa: Sensible answer. (She holds out a photo).
Tatiana: I cannot tell, perhaps if he was kind...

That's what I had been trying to remember.
The scene makes it even more interesting as it has often been said on here that some think that ILBW has been recruited by person or persons unknown to entrap Harold for their own nefarious purposes.
Finally, ILBW fancies herself as a wordsmith. (She is in fact an accomplished word salad tosser.) Has she seen From Russia With Love? Does she fancy herself as the Russian temptress, using the same key words?

tumblr_nyyxfo6VdV1tgh17uo1_1280.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Ive been thinking.

Princess Alexandra used to be 6th in line to the throne.
Does anyone think Harry was seated beside her for that reason? A reminder that a 6th in line can only go lower down the rankings and lower and lower until at the next big royal event everyone is asking 'who is that random Royal next to so & so?'
Here’s a thought. They put an elderly infirm lady on the end of the row so Harold couldn’t climb over her and make a spectacle of himself. He probably knew her from childhood and would be respectful of her.
---
The only reason he could he tiptoeing around them is his hope of seeing the children one day. Sorry Charlie, it ain’t gonna happen. The vindictive biatch will see to it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Here’s a thought. They put an elderly infirm lady on the end of the row so Harold couldn’t climb over her and make a spectacle of himself. He probably knew her from childhood and would be respectful of her.
---

The only reason he could he tiptoeing around them is his hope of seeing the children one day. Sorry Charlie, it ain’t gonna happen. The vindictive biatch will see to it.
I dont think he even acknowledged her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Back in court tomorrow for lengthy case against Mirror newsgroup. Expected to give evidence in June

Reactions: 28
---

He hasn’t been very respectful of any other people he knows from childhood 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
So let me get this right. On Oprah the RF were racist. On Tom Bradby interview it wasn't racist but unconscious bias. Now it's back to racist.
Screenshot_20230509-182438_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I've always wondered, are you Lady C and does she ever go in any other way than plunging? Diving perhaps? Delving? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If she’s moved on and is just living her life, why do we keep getting different reasons for her not going to the coronation. It’s not even funny anymore. They’re so pathetic.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
ILBW needs a good full body salt scrub, a really good oil moisture and then a full coat of moisturiser over that. And to drink some water! Her skin looks so dry!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Harry & Meghan # 345
Hope they've gone for good
Finally we're rid of deadwood

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.