Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure that Catherine's is a rewear from Ascot 2019. I like them both and think they are perfect and spring-y for a garden party!
They’re nice enough but Sophie needs to be a bit careful with frills and ruffles. They make most people look a bit matronly
And she definitely isn’t that! Kate’s hat game is a bit hit & miss. I’m not keen on those ‘on the tilt with a big flower over one ear’ ones that she wears a lot. Other styles suit her better. But look at Princess Anne! You’ve got to hand it to her for her fashion choices lately - hitting it out of the park. I have more and more time for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks @Chita and @jonathanlynch
And @LadyMuck 😘
My Neil got rained on and had to get out of his damp clothes, as his mum always told him, or he'd get a chill 🤗 🌂
A new Monarch normally addresses the nation, it's the done thing, but KC didn't.
Reasons given by the Palace were that the Coronation, concerts and lunch should speak for themselves.
There's been a backlash against the non-inclusion, in the photo of HM with the grandchildren, of the Flatpacks. It's difficult to find photos of Ffarke and even more difficult to find photos of Legless, so the Palace decided to keep silent. KC doesn't want to rock the boat, but my Neil strongly felt that he shouldn't have been put off by the Stoats and a few rabid sugars.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the B****

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
And @LadyMuck 😘
My Neil got rained on and had to get out of his damp clothes, as his mum always told him, or he'd get a chill 🤗 🌂
A new Monarch normally addresses the nation, it's the done thing, but KC didn't.
Reasons given by the Palace were that the Coronation, concerts and lunch should speak for themselves.
There's been a backlash against the non-inclusion, in the photo of HM with the grandchildren, of the Flatpacks. It's difficult to find photos of Ffarke and even more difficult to find photos of Legless, so the Palace decided to keep silent. KC doesn't want to rock the boat, but my Neil strongly felt that he shouldn't have been put off by the Stoats and a few rabid sugars.
Charles must always feel he is treading on (surrogate?) eggshells re his grandchildren?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
And @LadyMuck 😘
There's been no such thing. No backlash whatsoever, apart from entitled cunts with an agenda.
---
Charles must always feel he is treading on (surrogate?) eggshells re his grandchildren?
He never mentions them. The RF seem to be getting on with their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
And @LadyMuck 😘
Cinny, did you see the Bookworm video I posted at the end of the last thread?

______

Celt views

Reactions: 16
The Ho is thin and deranged, high on Ozempic and driven insane by endless photos of Catherine's slender waist and real hair, and though she's gobbled pills like a mad turkey the only weight loss has been to her skeletal chicken-legs. A vibrating hot belt to dissolve muffin top was applied for the Pap walk, and it was clearly visible under her $600 Staud leggings as it buzzed loudly in sync with the Montyshitto crickets and drowned out the conversation.

Skidmarkus's history is fast catching up with him as he looks pouchy and debauched.

She'll have been pleased that KC did as asked, toasted Ffark's birthday at a private family dinner, and let the press know. This did happen imo, no contradiction from the Palace, and the reason for the few comments isn't lack of interest but the fact that the posts have been moderated. This is unusual. Why? The only posts allowed are those lamenting Chuck's failed relationship with his rubber grandson. Awwwww, poor Archie.

Comments also moderated on the Ken Wharfe article saying it wasn't logistically possible for the Stoat to have gone to the Palace before Heathrow. Again moderated comments, why?

There must be thousands of people wondering why with increasing rumours of fake children illegally in the LoS, Chuck did this.

The Ho compromises people, and this toast to a child KC knows is fake has compromised him further. It's exactly what she wanted, and given that the King of England has just wished the fake a happy birthday, why should she bother to hire a Fake Ffarke and take him out hiking to be papped? Who would doubt the word of the King?

How distressing that the Ho has ruined the dreams of our Tattle bakers, innocently going about their business baking lemon drizzle cake only to be told that it's about people wee'ing on each other. It's tragic and cruel, but wait til you find out what Cream and Jam Sponge really means!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.