Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Former Royal Protection Officer Ken Wharfe says there’s no way Hazzno could have got to Heathrow in the timeframe given if he had dropped into BP en route for 30 mins as reported.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Cinny, did you see the Bookworm video I posted at the end of the last thread?

______

Celt views

The figure everyone thinks was the grim reaper was ( according to talk tv) the verger.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Was he papped in LA? Anyone reckon he stayed at the Heathrow Hilton and never went back? Other wise I can’t believe he would fly 20000 miles (40 hours) in the space of 4 days - it’s insane.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I can honestly say I don’t think there was anyway that hasno popped into BP.

he wasn’t seen.
No one knew.
I’ve policed far too many state visits etc and it’s just a massive NO
If he wasn’t on the plan he wasn’t coming in, quite frankly.
His coat hanger would have been taken off him as a potential weapon.
He is a bleeping weapon 🙄🙄🙄
---
I also 1million percent agree with Ken Wharfe.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The Ho is thin and deranged, high on Ozempic and driven insane by endless photos of Catherine's slender waist and real hair, and though she's gobbled pills like a mad turkey the only weight loss has been to her skeletal chicken-legs. A vibrating hot belt to dissolve muffin top was applied for the Pap walk, and it was clearly visible under her $600 Staud leggings as it buzzed loudly in sync with the Montyshitto crickets and drowned out the conversation.

Skidmarkus's history is fast catching up with him as he looks pouchy and debauched.

She'll have been pleased that KC did as asked, toasted Ffark's birthday at a private family dinner, and let the press know. This did happen imo, no contradiction from the Palace, and the reason for the few comments isn't lack of interest but the fact that the posts have been moderated. This is unusual. Why? The only posts allowed are those lamenting Chuck's failed relationship with his rubber grandson. Awwwww, poor Archie.

Comments also moderated on the Ken Wharfe article saying it wasn't logistically possible for the Stoat to have gone to the Palace before Heathrow. Again moderated comments, why?

There must be thousands of people wondering why with increasing rumours of fake children illegally in the LoS, Chuck did this.

The Ho compromises people, and this toast to a child KC knows is fake has compromised him further. It's exactly what she wanted, and given that the King of England has just wished the fake a happy birthday, why should she bother to hire a Fake Ffarke and take him out hiking to be papped? Who would doubt the word of the King?

How distressing that the Ho has ruined the dreams of our Tattle bakers, innocently going about their business baking lemon drizzle cake only to be told that it's about people wee'ing on each other. It's tragic and cruel, but wait til you find out what Cream and Jam Sponge really means!
BP very rarely comments on made up stories, why would they start with this one? I don't believe it happened, comment does not fit KC speech or behavior patterns like this for example: "I want also to express my love for Harry and Meghan as they continue to build their lives overseas,"

• Heart
Reactions: 39
We know this and discussed it last year when the Intelligence staffers and Johnny were sitting behind the Harkles at St Paul's scrambling the devices we all know they were both wearing.
MI5 and 6 were onto them immediately.
We were onto them almost as fast.

That is why Harry wanted to know who would be sitting behind him at the coro.
He didn't want any Intelligence staffers or Equerries near him this time.

That Theresa Longo Fans twitter account is usually accurate though. So that tweet confirms what we Tattlers already knew.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
She looks like a coat hanger! Ah so that's why H was carrying them ...to remind him of her
He probably misheard her when she said he needed a new coke honker.

ETA, which of course the people of the UK (racists!) should be made to pay for.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought he had a very very tall hat 😂
I was trying to think how they could have blocked both Meghan and Harry on the day, if she had attended.

Well there's the answer! The feather of course, and one extremely tall hat! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
BookWorm, thanks @LadyMuck 😘
She thought the aftermath of the Coronation was better than the event itself. William's speech, the songs, the visits by different Royals to parties and charities, Sophie, Edward, Beatrice, Eugenie, William and Catherine and their children.
The Cambridges are a normal family, with parents keeping it together.
On the other side of the pond, how dysfunctional they are. However their children came into the world they still deserve love.
The Ho's reasons for not attending the Coronation were, variously, that it was Ffark's birthday, and the Ho didn't want to take attention away from the King.
Now one day after the Coronation, papped photos of the Ho and friends elmerge. Ffark had an intimate birthday party with A-listers, but we've not seen any photos. Normally you'd pose for photos with your child on his birthday, and post a photo wishing him a happy one.
But it's all about her. She's not the world's best mother and she set up these pap shots. Where is the Stoat, who rushed back for the birthday party? Why is the Ho not at home with him and her son who's just turned 4?
BookWorm has some gossip to come but has to keep videos short because of power cuts.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Was he papped in LA? Anyone reckon he stayed at the Heathrow Hilton and never went back? Other wise I can’t believe he would fly 20000 miles (40 hours) in the space of 4 days - it’s insane.
And your point is…? This is Hasno we are talking about here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
1683662260869.png

Someone had said that he was covertly checking his fly. It looks more like part of the 'Sparry is lustworthy 🤮🤮🤮🤮' campaign. Gesturing towards the fly area as subliminal messaging. Maybe he thinks he's one of those supermodels.

Though most likely he was scratching some of the crabs that had escaped from Smegs onto him 😉😉
(apologies for the edit)

BiB
This is not just a prick,
This is not just a useless prick,
This is a Dior useless prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Was he papped in LA? Anyone reckon he stayed at the Heathrow Hilton and never went back? Other wise I can’t believe he would fly 20000 miles (40 hours) in the space of 4 days - it’s He's insane.

Fixed it for ya.
:m :m :m :m :m :m :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Does anyone else think it’s ironic that Sparey supposedly went into Megxile to create freedom for his kids, but actually it’s all starting to feel rather Diana like, febrile speculation, rumours swirling, huge pressure from all sides on him, nowhere to run etc. Why do I have a nasty hint of a feeling it could all end in tragedy again any day now?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.