Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on. Did I just see someone say that Sparry is now due BACK in the UK again? WTF? So he literally popped home to babysit the cardboard cutout kids while Smegs did her pap hike but he's already now heading back here?

Mental

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Hang on. Did I just see someone say that Sparry is now due BACK in the UK again? WTF? So he literally popped home to babysit the cardboard cutout kids while Smegs did her pap hike but he's already now heading back here?

Mental
Yes he's back tomorrow for court case

_________

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Mental
Hes nothing but an eco botherer

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Mental
If he hadn't aired the dirty laundry [cue Don Henley song..] in public about his unhappiness with his family and hadn't disclosed personal info etc etc he could have had a lovely little holiday with family in the UK with his wife and kids over the weekend and they could have stayed here for the court case. Although I guess there would be no court case if he hadnt turned traitor.

Imagine Archie and Lili getting to know their cousins at that Scout thing yesterday where Louis was shovelling and wheeling a barrow.
They could have had a great time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Ive lost track, is his Court attendance this week for the phone hacking or his security?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Thank you for the new thread and title!

Someone had said that he was covertly checking his fly. It looks more like part of the 'Sparry is lustworthy 🤮🤮🤮🤮' campaign. Gesturing towards the fly area as subliminal messaging. Maybe he thinks he's one of those supermodels.

Though most likely he was scratching some of the crabs that had escaped from Smegs onto him 😉😉

Speaking of those supermodels, this is Milind Soman. Was all the rage when I was in school, is still really fit and has had a resurgence in popularity. Putting the photo under a spoiler - this one is quite safe for work, unlike the others that can be found elsewhere 😉

old-photos-of-milind-soman-that-show-why-men-and-women-have-a-crush-on-him-500-11-1585144699.jpg

Before you rush to him, Smegs, his current wife is 26 years younger than him, and is also into fitness - so no room for laziness. So, no dice. Have fun with your mooby (man-booby).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think that the Harkles via Omit Scabies have reached new lows. Now they are going after the Wales kids. It is killing them that not only have the children received great reviews, they have pushed Harold officially into the realm of irrelevance. They don’t even stop to think that the reason no one cares about their two invisakids is because they are invisible! After making such a stink about them in relation to the coronation, and Harold having to run back home to eat a piece of BD cake, there has been zero news about Aldi or his sister. The only picture we get is mom showing how skinny she has become. She looks like poster girl for an eating disorder. Where is Aldi? The 4 year old model is still on back order?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Lady C plunging right in

Coronation? Finely judged. Celebratory. Cloth-cutting well concealed. Spiritually uplifting to see history and pageantry. Pragmatically worldly - TRF represents all the people, those who serve others and are not privileged. Diverse, multiracial and multicultural. Historic and magical day.

Negatives?- Lack of tiaras and traditional coronation garb. Would have been far grander and spectacular with more bling. Catherine's Greek laurel wreath worn in tribute to PP's heritage? Lady C disagrees and thought it was simply appealing to ordinary people.

Royals? Body language of Camilla? She was very nervous and likely preparing herself spiritually for her crowning moment. Haz could not conceal his rage at William and Catherine but spoke civilly to others. Princess Royal's glorious red feather obscured view of him.

Dior Haz? Undignified and vulgar. Not a proper morning suit.

Smeg's ploy?
Has milked TRF for her brand. Behaves like an unsophisticated wannabee with her pap walks. She is shopsoiled.

Snippets of LadyC's Coronation ball at 8 mins.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Ive been thinking.

Princess Alexandra used to be 6th in line to the throne.
Does anyone think Harry was seated beside her for that reason? A reminder that a 6th in line can only go lower down the rankings and lower and lower until at the next big royal event everyone is asking 'who is that random Royal next to so & so?'

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.