Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan would never be a royal correspondennt for the coronation or any other royal event as everyone knows she’d never get over talking about herself, Hairy and the injustice of their lives.
She wouldn't know who anyone is even if she had met them and would fill the spaces with her 'royal truth's' 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Even if something does come out I don't know if I'd believe it was genuine & not set up by MM & MA. I don't know why but it makes me wonder if it would benefit her in the long run somehow. I just find it strange that you never see them unless they want to be seen & suddenly someone has something like this. Or I could be talking tit 🤣

Reactions: 19
NEW THREAD HERE -

I have asked for this one to be closed, so please post in the new one.
xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.