Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ILBW needs a good full body salt scrub, a really good oil moisture and then a full coat of moisturiser over that. And to drink some water! Her skin looks so dry!
And H just needs a paper bag.....for his head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Me too I think she looks fabulous
Me too.I think Kate does this look very well.She also looks “ regal” in structured skirt suits and hats.
What I would call the society wedding outfit look.
Although, tbf, she looks well in most things. I do agree with some who feel that sometimes her looks are a little old fashioned, but she mindful of her role and knows she has to be appropriately dressed for the occasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I'm pretty sure that Catherine's is a rewear from Ascot 2019. I like them both and think they are perfect and spring-y for a garden party!
Yes you're right CG! It was mentioned in one of the articles written.

Reactions: 41
thanks for new thread and title!

saw this earlier and was laughing with my sister who's been experiencing this for the last 2 years. meanwhile, all the companies she applied for keep moaning about being short on employees.

Fvojhl5WIBM7ow8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Thank you Chita for starting the thread and the recap.
Congratulations Jonathanlynch on the title.

What the feck is this talk about H returning to the UK this week or next for his court case. This is crazy.
So if H went to San Francisco why did he have to go straight to the airport after the coronation. If those poor kids exist it seems their parents don't give a feck about them.
Or the gruesomes have just fecken lied about dates and H was there for Aldi's birthday before he left for the UK.

I am beginning to think that H and Smeg are just doing business now and only attend something together when necessary.
Wasn't there a message to Aldi and Lidl thanking them for letting H being away from them.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
So, where are all the photos of the star-studded fourth birthday party that Harry absolutely had to rush back for? I just don't understand. They are making it very hard to believe that they even have children! I just can't see Megsy missing an opportunity to show off all the celebs at the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.