Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Happy Lady i can’t bear the thought of not chatting with you all here, I really can’t. I vote we should keep going - they’re going to keep trying to ‘relaunch’ and I’m looking forward to watching them just disappear. Like - when you’re a kid and you wave to your grandparents from the back window of the car and keep waving and smiling until they’re too small to see anymore. And then you get straight on with the good snacks and your new colouring book.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I think the only job left for MM ( and to a lesser degree Harold), is guest motivational speaker at some “ charity” gala.She, in particular is good at making speeches which don’t actually mean anything.
This kind of nonsense goes down well with a certain set of people. I also think that the publicity they bring to an event will mean that they will still be in demand.All that mutual back patting will still go on.
However the vast majority of people can see through them .They are one trick ponies, and it’s all becoming tiresome now.
To be honest, I haven’t a shred of sympathy for Harold. I couldn’t care less if MM divorces him, I just don’t want weasel features back in the fold.
As for her, she won’t give up chasing the fame and the power.
She's a confident public speaker. The problem is that it's all bullshit and word salad 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Harry & Meghan #344 They might be birds of a feather, but I’m not sure they’ll stick together….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Piers Morgan. William played a blinder. H has become his own worst nightmare: an utter irrelevance

Prince William’s most powerful statement was ‘No, we’re very much NOT a racist family’… until what he said on Sunday https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22288...dium=sharebar_native&utm_campaign=sharebaramp
---
________

KC back to work today visiting a laboratory

King Charles visits £58m lab dedicated to developing net-zero flights # via https://android.com
Cancel Reek's passport. That'll go quite a long way towards reducing emissions 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Finally caught up!
The coronation was beautiful :coronation: I have too many favourite things to list starting with the King's shoes, loved them!! I was slightly disappointed with the lack of tiaras but the ladies still looked amazing. Also disappointed that more of the aristocracy weren't invited. Would have liked to have, in the very least, seen our dukes and duchesses in all their finery arrive in their family coaches. Think they should have taken preference over some of the politicians that were invited.

Hope that the media will now start to ignore the traitor and that creature he married. They need to start reporting more on all the engagements that are carried out by all the working royals.

Reactions: 40
As we predicted the papers today are covered with the Wales kids from yesterday's help out!

Not one tiny pic or mention of smegz!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I always thought she was probably a bit of a spoilt madam, but now I'm certain she is utterly without class, covering herself in expensive jewellery, including Di's watch to ponce about hiking. Stupid bint will get mugged by some crazy violent gang going around like that. Harry is an ineffectual, insipid little twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
As we predicted the papers today are covered with the Wales kids from yesterday's help out!

Not one tiny pic or mention of smegz!
I don’t think she predicted they’d do a big help out engagement. If she had she’d have wheeled hers out for sure. I’m surprised she didn’t Tbf, but there’s still time to source them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Whilst looking for more official coronation portraits I stumbled across an article that just really annoyed me. OK reporting that tPOW had changed her outfit. She didn’t, she added a necklace which would never have sat under the robe and would have risked damage 🙄
All the reports suggest Kate was wearing the necklace at the service. But if you look at the photos, it looks as though she had a bolero or cape covering it, under the blue cape.

Reactions: 22
Just as we thought/hoped we'd seen the last of him, he's back in uk tomorrow for his court case :(

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Latest narrative, courtesy of Scrotie. Smeg didn't feel comfortable or welcome. And some subtle "race card" stuff. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Right, I'm going to say it ... I'm worried now. Worried because I can't think of anything else they're going to do now, so we have nothing further to discuss. I'm worried because unless they reveal the flatties or start their divorce, or Haz comes back to the UK, well that's it. And if that's it, then I'm worried that I'm going to lose you all, and we won't be together any more. 😭

Unless we join the other thread 😔, or stay here and talk total nonsense 😎 but even that will have peeps peeling away. 🤷
Fear not, these threads are still moving so fast I can't keep up and although we've discussed all their crap endlessly we still have much to look forward to; perhaps bankruptcy, yachting reveal, flatpacks reveal, shenanigans over Arseywell and tax avoidance, and even a juicy divorce 😉

I'm hoping tha Hazno will be photographed out with his secret blonde girlfriend soon 😄
Polish_20230509_140957601.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
@Happy Lady i can’t bear the thought of not chatting with you all here, I really can’t. I vote we should keep going - they’re going to keep trying to ‘relaunch’ and I’m looking forward to watching them just disappear. Like - when you’re a kid and you wave to your grandparents from the back window of the car and keep waving and smiling until they’re too small to see anymore. And then you get straight on with the good snacks and your new colouring book.
Hi, I’m new to the thread and have loved being part of the coronation chat, it was so positive and celebratory. I vote to continue, if you’ll have me

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Just as we thought/hoped we'd seen the last of him, he's back in uk tomorrow for his court case :(
Single-handedly wrecking the ozone layer. 100 tonnes of aviation fuel to shift one person, on nonsensical business....

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
@LadyMuck We posted at the same time. :)

From the article:

. Writing for Bazaar, he said: "While Charles clearly has an interest in enhancing diversity, it was impossible to ignore the fact that the royal family’s only family member of colour (and mother of the House of Windsor’s only mixed-race children), Duchess Meghan, didn’t feel comfortable or welcome enough to attend."
Dear Scrotie.

If you did your research you would know that the RF already has two family members "of colour" in the form of the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester's grandchildren via Lady Davina Lewis (formerly WINDSOR) and her Maori ex-husband. The latter being the family's first POC, long before Smeg.

Just because they have a low profile doesn't mean they don't exist.

Do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.