Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one listens to it, anyway , gormless g imp in the " employ" of a pair of lying skivers , spouting utter tit 😃😆😆💀
Ugh he just bugs me, calling himself a so called journalist and royal expert, he just talks utter tosh and yet somehow he gets himself invited on tv to spout his nonsense.

It amazes me that for such a lack of intelligence he's always being called upon to give his opinion.

Anyway I'll have a cuppa and think of nicer things 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Right, I'm going to say it ... I'm worried now. Worried because I can't think of anything else they're going to do now, so we have nothing further to discuss. I'm worried because unless they reveal the flatties or start their divorce, or Haz comes back to the UK, well that's it. And if that's it, then I'm worried that I'm going to lose you all, and we won't be together any more. 😭

Unless we join the other thread 😔, or stay here and talk total nonsense 😎 but even that will have peeps peeling away. 🤷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
He wasn’t that bad looking when she met and married him, sadly his ugly personality shows in his features now. He looks like she’s literally sucked the life out of him - he’s just a husk! Even his hair used to be quite a vibrant colour, now it’s just frizzy and ginger….
Don't be silly. They are 'living their best life', dontcha know 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Moehringer is complaining about media intrusion but that intrusion is now over. He got a glimpse of what Harry goes through? Maybe think about why he goes through that. The drop of this is clearly deliberate in following the Coronation. I doubt it took four months to write that article. If a book is a record breaker and his name is associated with it then of course there would be significant media attention. His grievance ought to lie with who leaked his involvement. He mentions All the Presidents Men as his journalistic inspiration. Perhaps he could devote himself to finding out who did the leak because that is what had the media intruding on him and his family. I think it was Harry. Why? If it misfired then he could throw his ghostwriter under a bus but I think we’re dealing with a bully here. Leaking Moehringers name was done deliberately because of his reputation. The Agassi book was well received. It was praised for its unflinching honesty. Harry would want the prospect of a similar no holds barred book hanging over his family while work on the book was underway. He wanted his family to feel a prolonged uneasiness about what he might put in the book. It was a power play by him as such. When the book came out all he managed to do was show himself as the mess he is while he inadvertently showed his family as people who cared for him and wanted what was best for him. Even after the book came out and he became a laughing stock he still couldn’t relinquish his need to bully. His comments about having to cut the book in half and implying there was potentially more to come since he had a multi book deal was also meant to put his family off balance about what might still come out. This was while he was touting openness for reconciliation. A leopard never changes its spots but the comforting thing for his family is that people now see those spots for what they are. A narcissistic, entitled, self-obsessed and self-righteous hole who is pathologically incapable of admitting fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Moehringer is complaining about media intrusion but that intrusion is now over. He got a glimpse of what Harry goes through? Maybe think about why he goes through that. The drop of this is clearly deliberate in following the Coronation. I doubt it took four months to write that article. If a book is a record breaker and his name is associated with it then of course there would be significant media attention. His grievance ought to lie with who leaked his involvement. He mentions All the Presidents Men as his journalistic inspiration. Perhaps he could devote himself to finding out who did the leak because that is what had the media intruding on him and his family. I think it was Harry. Why? If it misfired then he could throw his ghostwriter under a bus but I think we’re dealing with a bully here. Leaking Moehringers name was done deliberately because of his reputation. The Agassi book was well received. It was praised for its unflinching honesty. Harry would want the prospect of a similar no holds barred book hanging over his family while work on the book was underway. He wanted his family to feel a prolonged uneasiness about what he might put in the book. It was a power play by him as such. When the book came out all he managed to do was show himself as the mess he is while he inadvertently showed his family as people who cared for him and wanted what was best for him. Even after the book came out and he became a laughing stock he still couldn’t relinquish his need to bully. His comments about having to cut the book in half and implying there was potentially more to come since he had a multi book deal was also meant to put his family off balance about what might still come out. This was while he was touting openness for reconciliation. A leopard never changes its spots but the comforting thing for his family is that people now see those spots for what they are. A narcissistic, entitled, self-obsessed and self-righteous hole who is pathologically incapable of admitting fault.
i highly doubt todger has any capability to think and plan further than his next fix, let alone to calculatingly leak the info about the book. i suspect it's the minge.

Reactions: 32
I never took much notice of LOS before now but last night was looking at Princess Alexandra Wiki, when she was born she was 6th in line and is now 56th

Reactions: 40
Nobody would probably have given it a second thought if the media hadn't mentioned it. Waleses arriving first or entering behind KC3 would have been appropriate either way.

Given the intel the Met clearly had about alleged plans to spook the horses/possibly even climb on the carriages, and then those arrests, the early arrival might have been some kind of Plan B put into place en-route.

I'm sure multiple scenarios were wargamed, and maybe after that one horse was clearly spooked by something, the carriage procession subtly upped their speed. Best to arrive early, etc.

The Waleses may also have been diverted to a different, slightly longer route from KP to WA.

We won't know the truth, and neither will the media, but the latter trying to blame it on the Waleses, and especially those kids, is low even for them. :sick:

JMO
I’d noticed during the procession to Westminster that one of the cavalry shire horses, one of the big ones with the drums strapped to it, was being a bit skittish even at one point seemingly going nearly sideways.
I think that the carriage with The King & Queen left a bit early assuming that they could lose the time in the journey, then the horses being a bit twitchy gained rather than lost. (Same thing always happens to me, I leave early to allow for traffic but get there even earlier).
This then cut off the route for the Waleses - who were presumably aiming to be as on time as possible to minimise any possible contact with twit. Once things were realised a quick replan took place which worked so well only the usual suspects noticed (& drew attention to it :rolleyes:).

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Incredible with Spanish leak that PRH did not immediately get the lawyers in!

ALSO incredible that all the press turned to exactly same page and reported on “ Dog Bowl/ necklace”, the section that attempted to paint POW as an aggressor……….until we all laughed ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My co-worker has been going on and on about how it should have been Queen Diana and how she kept getting emotional thinking about Diana on the coronation day.
Says it's unfair that Harry and his kids were not given prominent roles but Camilla's grandkids were given a center stage. Then started on how Meghan Markle is like Diana, spoke her mind and wanted respect for herself so was thrown out of the Royal Family. They want subservient women like Kate who just smile and nod. What?🤣

I have already told her I am not interested in discussing coronation with her but she just doesn't get it.
thought I would come and vent it out here before I explode.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
have we seen this? apparently the hike was a sweet nod and homage to King Papa-in-Law, and all us haydurs interpreted it wrong. from the express.

Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 13.56.08.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Right, I'm going to say it ... I'm worried now. Worried because I can't think of anything else they're going to do now, so we have nothing further to discuss. I'm worried because unless they reveal the flatties or start their divorce, or Haz comes back to the UK, well that's it. And if that's it, then I'm worried that I'm going to lose you all, and we won't be together any more. 😭

Unless we join the other thread 😔, or stay here and talk total nonsense 😎 but even that will have peeps peeling away. 🤷
Isn't megs big award in new York next week. Sure that will be bigger than coronation 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My co-worker has been going on and on about how it should have been Queen Diana and how she kept getting emotional thinking about Diana on the coronation day.
Says it's unfair that Harry and his kids were not given prominent roles but Camilla's grandkids were given a center stage. Then started on how Meghan Markle is like Diana, spoke her mind and wanted respect for herself so was thrown out of the Royal Family. They want subservient women like Kate who just smile and nod. What?🤣

I have already told her I am not interested in discussing coronation with her but she just doesn't get it.
thought I would come and vent it out here before I explode.
I've seen other thickos saying "Diana should have been crowned" Even if she had lived, she and Charles divorced in 1996 so she'd never been queen anyway. People are so dumb.

Reactions: 45
Gormless bleep.
You really have to question the integrity of any media outlet that pays him money for his opinion. You really do. I've never known the major media outlets to be so utterly piss-poor than now (and it's only going to get worse as people continue to flee from mainstream media). Sites like this one are actually as good or even better than some of the major news outlets imo!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.