Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You really have to question the integrity of any media outlet that pays him money for his opinion. You really do. I've never known the major media outlets to be so utterly piss-poor than now (and it's only going to get worse as people continue to flee from mainstream media). Sites like this one are actually as good or even better than some of the major news outlets imo!
There are more royal experts on this thread than in the media right now.

And the amount of times I've seen something discussed here and then lo and behold it appears on the daily mail website, I don't think that's a coincidence!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Dc
I've seen other thickos saying "Diana should have been crowned" Even if she had lived, she and Charles divorced in 1996 so she'd never been queen anyway. People are so dumb.
bleeping plebs why not dig her up and put her corpse on the throne andthen ask what bleeding diet she's on because she's lost so much weight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Thinking from a PR perspective, I wonder if she will be advised to drop the Sussex title and revert to just being ‘Meghan Markle.‘. If she is trying to broaden her appeal, her Royal association has become a real negative for her, full of controversy that spills onto her future projects. She has the fame, wealth, and ‘contacts’ she coveted out of the marriage and association, but now her brand is something like Budweiser Light…igniting scorching controversy that is harmful to ‘sales.’

This powerful agency has to realize this dilemma. The appeal of her ‘projects’ to date has been curiosity (about the relations within REAL RF)…and Woke/racial solidarity. She no longer has a conduit to RF gossip. She hasn’t much talent. She will retain the Woke alliance but that is a LOUD but small group of mainly US fans. How do they engage a larger audience while she generates such anger under every article that mentions her?

My guess is that she needs to put this RF association behind her and try to become the cske-baking, young Mom of Montecito. But…but…what to do about Harry?

This next year shall be very interesting as we watch the Markle marketing moves.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So what now for the GTS (gruesome twosome) There won't be any need for them to come to the UK for years, decades even, so without the royal connection what's going to happen I wonder, surely the only thing Meagain can do now is give Hazno the elbow and milk that for all it's worth because no amount of reinventing herself is going to work because what is she good at?
Who's going to want anything to do with her?
Haven't heard much about her mega rich friends lately have we!
There will be forevermore the pr speculation of whether they will go to trooping the colour,commonwealth service, christmas at Sandringham,summer at Balmoral etc either as a couple or her as a single parent trying to reunite the children with the family 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 27
There will be forevermore the pr speculation of whether they will go to trooping the colour,commonwealth service, christmas at Sandringham,summer at Balmoral etc either as a couple or her as a single parent trying to reunite the children with the family 🤮
I wonder how many invitations will be issued to them from now on.

He turned up, merched a Dior suit badly, left clutching the hanger and as far as we know had no contact with Charles or William. I think they are done with him. And if not, they should be.

Reactions: 53
Thinking from a PR perspective, I wonder if she will be advised to drop the Sussex title and revert to just being ‘Meghan Markle.‘. If she is trying to broaden her appeal, her Royal association has become a real negative for her, full of controversy that spills onto her future projects. She has the fame, wealth, and ‘contacts’ she coveted out of the marriage and association, but now her brand is something like Budweiser Light…igniting scorching controversy that is harmful to ‘sales.’

This powerful agency has to realize this dilemma. The appeal of her ‘projects’ to date has been curiosity (about the relations within REAL RF)…and Woke/racial solidarity. She no longer has a conduit to RF gossip. She hasn’t much talent. She will retain the Woke alliance but that is a LOUD but small group of mainly US fans. How do they engage a larger audience while she generates such anger under every article that mentions her?

My guess is that she needs to put this RF association behind her and try to become the cske-baking, young Mom of Montecito. But…but…what to do about Harry?

This next year shall be very interesting as we watch the Markle marketing moves.

But she has already failed at Mom of Montecito with her kids-free pap hike on Aldi's birthday weekend. Literally the easiest win ever and she failed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
My co-worker has been going on and on about how it should have been Queen Diana and how she kept getting emotional thinking about Diana on the coronation day.
Says it's unfair that Harry and his kids were not given prominent roles but Camilla's grandkids were given a center stage. Then started on how Meghan Markle is like Diana, spoke her mind and wanted respect for herself so was thrown out of the Royal Family. They want subservient women like Kate who just smile and nod. What?🤣

I have already told her I am not interested in discussing coronation with her but she just doesn't get it.
thought I would come and vent it out here before I explode.
I had a conversation yesterday with a coworker. She said it was a pity the royals didn’t like Smeggles because of racism. I told her it was nothing to do with racism and they didn’t like her because she’s a bleep. We then had a conversation about people who play the race card when they don’t get what they want. After I’d exhausted her by listing all the ways Smeg is a bleep I think she was shell shocked but agreed with me. 😂 A lot of people are unaware of her awful behaviour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Ugh he just bugs me, calling himself a so called journalist and royal expert, he just talks utter tosh and yet somehow he gets himself invited on tv to spout his nonsense.

It amazes me that for such a lack of intelligence he's always being called upon to give his opinion.

Anyway I'll have a cuppa and think of nicer things 🤣
Totally agree with regard to Scooby the plastic cockroach. Why does anyone ask his opinion on anything? And we all know he's got a nasty anti monarchist, Smeg hole sucking book coming out soon 🤮

Having said that most of the royal commentators are the same. I'm glad the BBC got pulled up over that actress who said the balcony was too white. Why was this actress there anyway? Why do people keep inviting ghastly no marks like her and shouty Shola on their shows? Why do people keep defending the bloody Harkles when the public don't want to know about them anymore or actively dislike them?

The answer is that the BBC and the media are totally out of step with the majority of the public pushing wokeness upon us all. The working class feel betrayed by Labour and all the other parties because nobody gives a shite about them. See article below regarding the agenda being pushed on us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She really could have scored an absolute PR win by being spotted out on a hike or a picnic with the children. Why do this and leave them behind?! Regardless of a birthday weekend?!

Reactions: 53
My co-worker has been going on and on about how it should have been Queen Diana and how she kept getting emotional thinking about Diana on the coronation day.
Says it's unfair that Harry and his kids were not given prominent roles but Camilla's grandkids were given a center stage. Then started on how Meghan Markle is like Diana, spoke her mind and wanted respect for herself so was thrown out of the Royal Family. They want subservient women like Kate who just smile and nod. What?🤣

I have already told her I am not interested in discussing coronation with her but she just doesn't get it.
thought I would come and vent it out here before I explode.
Can't you find another job?

😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
But she has already failed at Mom of Montecito with her kids-free pap hike on Aldi's birthday weekend. Literally the easiest win ever and she failed
Yep, she even got outdone by Kevin Costner’s wife who was papped in Montecito picking up balloons for her 16 yr old‘s birthday party.She may have got better press if seen picking up something nice for the so important party.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Whilst looking for more official coronation portraits I stumbled across an article that just really annoyed me. OK reporting that tPOW had changed her outfit. She didn’t, she added a necklace which would never have sat under the robe and would have risked damage 🙄

Reactions: 29
Just realised there is a garden party today will we see the P & PoW along with the King & Queen?🙏🤴👑🎂🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Don’t rule out the ‘ same playbook, different people ‘ latching on …the King will take the place of the late Queen…we will get ‘ I protect the King’ and they both zoom the King to “ help” him with matters of state and lemon cakes . All ‘ the others’ are bad !!!!

God forbid , they actually go out and DO SOMETHING original, constructive or creative !!!

Reactions: 23
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Right, I'm going to say it ... I'm worried now. Worried because I can't think of anything else they're going to do now, so we have nothing further to discuss. I'm worried because unless they reveal the flatties or start their divorce, or Haz comes back to the UK, well that's it. And if that's it, then I'm worried that I'm going to lose you all, and we won't be together any more. 😭

Unless we join the other thread 😔, or stay here and talk total nonsense 😎 but even that will have peeps peeling away. 🤷
Don't worry! Neither of them are ever going to go quietly. They're just absolutely incapable of it. Divorced, or still together, their respective resentments will just get bigger and the stunts more hilariously desperate as the Waleses gain in stature, and the kids come further into the limelight. It'll be such fun. :devilish:

If push comes to shove, we'll just have to make a separate RF 'Rave' thread, or something and decamp en masse.

But I suspect that we might just be here on this thread for years to come. 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Totally agree with regard to Scooby the plastic cockroach. Why does anyone ask his opinion on anything? And we all know he's got a nasty anti monarchist, Smeg hole sucking book coming out soon 🤮

Having said that most of the royal commentators are the same. I'm glad the BBC got pulled up over that actress who said the balcony was too white. Why was this actress there anyway? Why do people keep inviting ghastly no marks like her and shouty Shola on their shows? Why do people keep defending the bloody Harkles when the public don't want to know about them anymore or actively dislike them?

The answer is that the BBC and the media are totally out of step with the majority of the public pushing wokeness upon us all. The working class feel betrayed by Labour and all the other parties because nobody gives a shite about them. See article below regarding the agenda being pushed on us all.
Andrew Doyle is good at pointing out contradictions in this ideology. He runs this spoof Twitter account ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.