Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @AmIbeingTreasonable for the winning title.

Well...
The harridan showed her ghastly grin. She was papped with SkidMarcus and some one i'm not bovvered to correctly name. They were... drum rolls... on a hike. yep. not at the star studded birthday of the century. on a hike. on a paved road i must add. Seems Archie isn't important enough to be taken in nature on his birthday. Oh, also, she released to the press how Archie enjoyed a vegan gluten free organic ethically sourced lemon cake made by Mummy. Alex, i'll take 10000000 on things that never happened.
The day started off with some race baiting by an actress i won't deign to name, who received enormous backlash and she is now licking her own bile backtracking.
Daily Mail published a click-baity article alleging King C toasted to Archie, "wherever he is...", as a sweet nod to to his "whatever love is" majestic blunder.

On the good side, lots of street parties, high spirits and the Corrie concert was enjoyed live-commented by many of us on the forum.

if there's something i forgot, please add to the recap.

Old Fred:

Corrie On!

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Thanks for new thread and fab title!

Hold the front page! Woman goes for a walk.

I hope the media ignore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Has anyone checked the Urban Dictionary for lemon/lemon cake? At your own risk though, I deny any responsibility.

Thank you for the new thread and title!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Harry flew straight back to be with Meghan & the children for Archie's 4th birthday celebrations, yet a mere 24 hours later she has already left him and gone on a pap walk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Thank you for the new thread and yet another fab title.

@Bobble22 congratulations on making the VIP lounge 😊

Markle is as predictable as night follows day.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm just as far as Lionel in the concert.

Oh dear. His voice is completely flat and out of tune. And it got worse as he went along, imo.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
There is speculation elsewhere that she is a taker of a certain weight loss drug that is making headlines atm. She certainly looks emaciated, her breasts have wasted away! I can remember back in the day, Camilla Tominey said no way would Harry fancy Cheryl Cole because she just wasn‘t busty enough for him, he apparently liked the big boob look…

So, enjoy your shapeless, flat chested monster of a wife Harold :) and repent at leisure, ya dick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
I haven't watched the coronation properly, that's tomorrow's plan, so I feel sooooo behind all the chatter and like I'm missing out, it won't be the same watching everything tomorrow 😭😭. But I have just read that Harry took a BA flight home so he could be there for the party (I should think so too, you eco twit) that landed at 6:30pm. Assuming that the Daily Fail can Google correctly, I'll believe that. I've then just googled the distance between LAX and Monteshitty, 2 hours!!!

So if that's correct, what time are they keeping this kid up till?? It's 4 years old, you can throw a tit party ANY DAY YOU LIKE and he won't have a clue. Maybe the party was today? That's why he wanted to land yesterday? But tattle have confirmed that Smeg was on a "hike" today? Can they not keep up with their own lies?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.