Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a blind posted a while back about how WME took an upfront payment. I think that is true. Remember the Scorpion and the Frog fable? A scorpion needs to get across the river. It asks a frog to help. The frog says the scorpion will sting it if it helps. The scorpion assures the frog it won’t because that would mean they are both doomed. The frog is assured. Scorpion stings it halfway across. Frog asks why the hell it did that. Couldn’t help it. It’s in my nature and they both die. The PR industry is now acting like a frog asked for a similar request from a scorpion but is wise to the inevitability that a scorpion can’t help get out of its own way. The wise frog instead outlines the risks to the Scorpion but asks it for a guaranteed fee to bring it across the river and, after the fee is exchanged, it hops away to safety. WME would be aware that they can’t make fetch happen for Meghan, that she would scupper any well-meaning efforts to promote and represent her because she is an epic narc so they are happy to prolong a relationship with a handsome upfront fee plus ongoing subscriptions knowing they hold all the cards because the Scorpion is desperate enough to agree to their deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She really could have scored an absolute PR win by being spotted out on a hike or a picnic with the children. Why do this and leave them behind?! Regardless of a birthday weekend?!
Cos they don’t exist ….. and it’s hard enough hiking AND posing for pap shots without having a cardboard box tucked under each sweaty armpit as well. 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Amazing that it was all about Archie's birthday before as her reason for not attending then she is pictured out hiking and people asking where were kids and Harry and now the reason for not attending has changed and here we are back to racism again.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
If any of the Wales children were ‘to blame’ for being late on time it was Louis announcing he needed a poo just as they were walking out the door.
Just like my 4 year old does whenever I *need* to be on time for something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
2 family members are going to the garden party today and they said the King and Queen will be there

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Cos they don’t exist ….. and it’s hard enough hiking AND posing for pap shots without having a cardboard box tucked under each sweaty armpit as well. 🤢
If the children were real Meghan would constantly be merching them IMO.

Reactions: 28
Just stumbled across this YouTube video. Never seen this channel before but he was very funny. His red feather, white power comment had me laughing so much

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Amazing that it was all about Archie's birthday before as her reason for not attending then she is pictured out hiking and people asking where were kids and Harry and now the reason for not attending has changed and here we are back to racism again.
if they are glued to Social Media then she's taken note of 'the no non-whites on the balcony' rhetoric and found that 'racism' has far more mileage to suit her needs....she's busy stoking the flames via her sycophants.. she would have merched the kids otherwise.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She really could have scored an absolute PR win by being spotted out on a hike or a picnic with the children. Why do this and leave them behind?! Regardless of a birthday weekend?!
And who goes hiking without their dog(s)?

Reactions: 41
Her dog was there in one of the pics.

It's well reported that it was KC who was early, not the Wales were late!

---

Pity she can't delete herself
'Creepy sewer rat looking weirdo' - now that's a properly satisfying and very fitting description of that plastic creature.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Because she will get sued for defamation, stupid woman and claims she's a lawyer, no more a lawyer than I am an astronaut

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.