Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That actress, who I like as an actress actually, is married to a white man and her mother is white. By saying the balcony was a bit white she's having a go at them too. Is she trying to say that all white people should only marry from another ethnic group and black, mixed race or asian people should only be allowed to marry a white person?
The vast majority of people do marry within their own race or religious group, it just depends who you meet, it's all chance isn't it.

• Sick
Reactions: 51
A double cape dress - cos she's extra special and and styled to show off her legs that go on forever!

She would have been told to be in a day dress like the others since she 1) is nto a working royal and 2) not a member of any order. Naturally she would interpret that to mean blinding white, with lots and lots of sequins and crystals, and a huge hat
1683641783061.png

or this
1683641648054.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
@Amiyaya did your weekend go well, sorry I couldn't make it so can I come next week please!! I am only next door in SurreyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ps Hazzno wants an invite tooπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just stumbled across this YouTube video. Never seen this channel before but he was very funny. His red feather, white power comment had me laughing so much
Love Daniel, my favourite YouTuber. Go back to his earlier vids @Dobby Socks, the ones about β€˜Spare’ are hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Dc

bleeping plebs why not dig her up and put her corpse on the throne andthen ask what bleeding diet she's on because she's lost so much weight.
But you’re forgetting- photoshop!!!! The sugars and nut jobs could have her looking β€˜gawjus’ for the photos (I know, too much, I should be ashamed πŸ˜†)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@Nuttynana my door is always open!!!!

It was a fabulous weekend filled with love and laughter and friendship, Gin, a life sized king and an epic roast dinner for 16! I had a blast! Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Any kind tattler willing to do a new thread? I can't as I would balls it up!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fear not, these threads are still moving so fast I can't keep up and although we've discussed all their crap endlessly we still have much to look forward to; perhaps bankruptcy, yachting reveal, flatpacks reveal, shenanigans over Arseywell and tax avoidance, and even a juicy divorce πŸ˜‰

I'm hoping tha Hazno will be photographed out with his secret blonde girlfriend soon πŸ˜„
View attachment 2158561
You crack me up @Scotch Mist this is hilarious. About the only woman who will now have him. πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.