Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Let me get this straight. Meghan is papped while out on a "hike". But she's wearing a gold watch, gold necklace and gold bangles, and doesn't appear to be carrying a bottle of water.

What kind of fucking hike is she on? A hike to Whole Foods?

Oh no wait, it's a hike to meet the Backgrid photographers she called earlier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

Chita

VIP Member
The King must be knackered. He never seems to get a break from performing duties.
This one is very important and couldn't wait......

plume.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Chita

VIP Member
Im just catching up on all the events of the last few days.
Spotted this amongst the pics of the protestors.....

charles protestor.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
On the subject of Lady Louise she combines a down-to-earth approach to life (working in a garden centre) with an ethereal beauty which is unusual in the RF. I think the title 'Lady' suits her. Better to be called 'Lady' when everyone knows you are a 'Princess', than to be called 'Princess' when everyone knows you are not a lady.
I'm looking at you Princess Henry.

lady-louise-windsor-is-the-royal-style-icon-you-need-to-know-64565a8c5a1b9.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

Chita

VIP Member
Oh, this one's going to hurt nearly as much as Catherine at the Abbey, isn't it?

Katy, her neighbour, posing up a storm in the Castle where Smeg wanted to live. Looking far more regal and Duchess-like than Smeg ever has. Even when wearing a Quality Street wrapper.

And Smeg just about manages a tatty-looking walkabout with Markus and a new Panama hat. And thinks she's overshadowing what's going on in the UK. :LOL:

Somewhere, in the depths of what's left of Hazbeen's brain, he must be mortified.

Of all the pop singers in all the world, the one who lives next door to her and who said her wedding dress could have been better tailored not only gets to take centre stage at the concert, but also attends the wedding and gets to stay in Windsor Castle.

Oh it's just too, too poetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Piers Morgan discussing the 'white balcony' comment with awful tessa Dunlop, who is agreeing with the comment. He made a good point. He asked her how many non white people were at her wedding. She said none but that's not the point. Lol. Owned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Camilla looked so nervous and stressed during the whole coronation. She didn't look like a woman who, according to her stepson, and schemed for years for that moment.

She didn't look like that, at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I've not seen every bit of the celebrations but blimey, it's been a lot too.

Thoughts -
William and Catherine, what a class act.
Both Charles and Camilla are looking a bit frail, sadly.
Princess Anne, is in fact, a queen. Don't mess with that woman.
Hazza tried to burn holes into William's head with his evil eyes but failed and whimpered back to Cali with his brillo pad hair.
I'm laughing my arse off at a pap shot of Megs looking like a bag lady :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I really hate all the shitty comments about camilla every time she’s posted about on their social media pages. I hope she knows she has support it’s just that the nasty ones are louder
I actually feel a bit sorry for Camilla because I think she's sacrificed a lot of her own happiness for Charles. She turned him down when they were young because she didn’t want to be Queen and she knew that she wasn't considered 'top draw' enough. His family wanted someone more aristocratic than her.

I see a woman who married him for love although she would be happier living a quiet life in the countryside with her horses and dogs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

ElChanguito

VIP Member
There is speculation elsewhere that she is a taker of a certain weight loss drug that is making headlines atm. She certainly looks emaciated, her breasts have wasted away! I can remember back in the day, Camilla Tominey said no way would Harry fancy Cheryl Cole because she just wasn‘t busty enough for him, he apparently liked the big boob look…

So, enjoy your shapeless, flat chested monster of a wife Harold :) and repent at leisure, ya dick.

• Haha
  • Wow

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Aside from weights and sockgate i've got to say how wonderful it's been to witness how visibly free and confident Catherine and William have been over this weekend. It's as if William can now finally just be himself, without the weight of the albatross Harry around his neck, he has pretty much been made to feel sorry for merely existing publicly and privately for so long, but that is no longer. This whole f you era to his younger brother and his wife is what i'm here for! Whats her counter to one of the weekends of history? A hike in weights and stripey socks with her probable pimp and without her husband...who just had to get back to her desperately but not good enough to be with her on the pap walk, they're just a messy load of BS them two. But, like William we don't have to worry about their grubby little paws on the RF anymore, enjoy Siberia.

• Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
I really hate all the shitty comments about camilla every time she’s posted about on their social media pages. I hope she knows she has support it’s just that the nasty ones are louder
Camilla is fabulous She deals with all the crap like a lady She I think has been a much better wife for Charles and you can see the love they have for eace other and that is something you can not fake

• Heart
Reactions: 75