Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
I hate to say this but I don’t like it. He isn’t owning it, and looks weak. The photographer should have advised him to keep his mouth closed, and not to slouch. He could be holding a TV remote and a beer in those hands, he looks so nonchalant. It certainly lacks the majesty of his mothers Corination portrait.

I know it’s hard for him. He is very conscious that there are a growing number of people who feel disgruntled by the RF. This morning I had a chat with the lady serving me in the COOP and her and her colleagues were not happy about this coronation, in light of the financial difficulty many of us are facing in this country.
He also has the weight of persistent racism accusations and commonwealth nations threatening to remove him as head of state. Add to that your usual bevvy of inverted snobs and republicans, and then the fact he has very large shoes to fill (figuratively) and people still miss her.

I haven’t even included the ongoing shit storm created by his gopher son and his shit eating rictus grin wearing cunty daughter in law.

Sorry to be negative. I don’t dislike Charles, but I see a man very much conflicted in this photo, and this was pretty much his demeanour during the service.
It is what it is. He is 50 years older than his mothers coronation photos, she was a youthful girl in her twenties, he’s an old man in his seventies, so no comparison. Yes, times have changed but despite all the negativity he has been prepared for this moment since the age of 4. I don’t suppose he thought it would be a 70 year apprenticeship. And that arsewipe and his shrew in America have aged him, plus yes we miss our late Majesty but so does he, it was his much loved mama. I think he looks majestic, regal but very very tired.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

vp79

Awww just seen this picture, how lovely is that look from William to his Pa, such pride 😍
Screenshot_20230508_121414_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Ametrine

VIP Member
I find it interesting that Meghan always has to be dressed in extremely expensive clothes, and wearing costly jewellery, no matter what the occasion is.

She's so insecure that she can't fathom wearing high street clothes and costume jewellery, like Kate does frequently. I remember being shocked when she went to speak at a deprived school a few years ago, but was wearing an outfit worth several thousand pounds. She just didn't have the sense to realise that that was completely inappropriate and insensitive. Or maybe she realised, and/or was advised as such, and she just didn't care.

I don't think it can all be explained by the fact that she's merching brands a lot of the time. It's like her expensive wardrobe and jewellery is part of her identity, and she uses it to feel superior to everyone else. It's totally bizarre.

• Sick
So in not so many words and actions has she finally unintentionally confirmed that archie indeed does not exist with her hike as why wouldn't you not take your child with you or is it just me that would take them? Maybe I'm weird because my son is actually real 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Fucking Daily Heil putting that ho on the front cover (at least online) has ruined my bloody day already and I'm still in bed typing this. Who the HELL wants to see her? It's absurd. Altough I admit I clicked on the photo because I wanted to see if it was Backgrid. Of course it was. Ugh. Thought she looked fucking awful ... not as awful as Hazno mind. I mentioned hiking in California a while back, the idea is though you go off the beaten track ... especially if you're a 'celeb'. As if there are going to be photographers on a hiking trail, fucking ridiculous cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

ChipDex

VIP Member
Louis just being Louis. :LOL:

Meanwhile Mum schools Smeg on how to wear leggings and chunky boots....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I couldn't resist making it tonight after all @Who's the daddy
Prince Louis writing his thoughts on the window of the carriage lol.

Hope you see this as can't seem to tag your name 💖🥰❤💗😊😘 xx

Back later 💖😘 xx

Resizer_16835908121201.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
One question though; I thought Camilla looked a bit vague and not really with it at times. Is this her usual demeanour? I know she’s been unwell at times this year, and it’s completely understandable for her her to be tired and a bit anxious this weekend, but she seemed - I don’t know; a bit detached?
She looked heavily dosed up on pain meds to me and I know from experience some make you feel very out of it. She and Charles usually giggle their way through stuff like that but she barely cracked a smile so she really wasn’t herself. It was obvious she was trying hard not to move or twist at all. I really hope she can chill and get better now it’s all over.

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I really hate all the shitty comments about camilla every time she’s posted about on their social media pages. I hope she knows she has support it’s just that the nasty ones are louder
Especially as statistically half of marriages end in divorce these days it's unfair that Camilla is still mocked for being the other woman. The public aren't exactly perfect either when it comes to relationships. There were 4 adults involved who all had a part to play, but it was 25 years ago! People need to move on and respect that they've been married for a long time now, they are each other's rock. They've stood the test of time.

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member

Oh, this one's going to hurt nearly as much as Catherine at the Abbey, isn't it?

Katy, her neighbour, posing up a storm in the Castle where Smeg wanted to live. Looking far more regal and Duchess-like than Smeg ever has. Even when wearing a Quality Street wrapper.

And Smeg just about manages a tatty-looking walkabout with Markus and a new Panama hat. And thinks she's overshadowing what's going on in the UK. :LOL:

Somewhere, in the depths of what's left of Hazbeen's brain, he must be mortified.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Did Catherines trouser suit jacket have an asymmetrical front?
So much nicer than another red trouser suit we saw a while ago....
outfits red trouser suit WATERMARKED.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Fredsnail

VIP Member
And I keep coming back to the thought that Meghan could have been a part of it, had she behaved. She’s scheming, I am actually surprised she gave up and Megxited as quickly as she did, considering the Queen’s age at that time you would think that a selfish schemer would have calculated that it might be worth her hanging on in the family for a couple of years so she could be part of the jubilee, funeral, coronation etc, without being hated and relegated. Then she could have Megxited. In scheme terms, she blew her powder keg up too soon. Now she’s upset a nation and Harry’s whole family and Hollywood doesn’t want to know her. She’s Markled herself!
I still think they were kicked out for financial shenanigans. W ordered a forensic audit of the Foundation accounts once they left - you don't do that for no reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 64

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Several of us predicted that Lady Louise would blossom into quite a lovely woman and she has.

I think I am ok with Bea and Eug and eventually Louise and James being moved into part time working royal status. They will be the new Gloucesters and Kents, mostly unseen but working hard. I would love to see Zara and Peter, but I think it would be too hard to title them at this point.

Honestly, being the spare, or a "second tier" royal is the dream - all of the perks, none of the pressure.

Reactions: 64