Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im just catching up on all the events of the last few days.
Spotted this amongst the pics of the protestors.....

charles protestor.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Opposition is true friendship? True friendship would be insisting that the passage where Harry rubs Elizabeth Arden on his frozen cock with that act and smell making him remember his mother was absolutely not going to be included. As in, if you insist it goes in then I quit. Opposition might also have been wise to not put a number on the amount of Taliban you’ve killed. Whatever salient or thought provoking points Harry and his ghostwriter thought this memoir was making became irrelevant when it made him an international laughing stock with the former and a pariah for the latter.
On that theme I read the Secret Life of Tiger Woods biography and was reminded of how racism was also used for ultimately making money. Despite Tiger excelling at the junior and amateur levels and his fame within the niche sport extending to the mainstream he, with an increased national profile, began using his mixed race to his advantage. He (and his father) used two stump stories. "I became aware of my racial identity on my first day of school, on my first day of kindergarten. A group of sixth graders tied me to a tree, spray-painted the word 'n****r' on me, and threw rocks at me. That was my first day of school. And the teacher really didn't do much of anything." He then said he, just five years old, walked a couple of blocks home alone. Given how his mother was so protective of him if this actually happened she would have absolutely annihilated the staff there. The teachers at the school also poured scorn on that story suggesting kids would have been supervised at all times and no child on their first day would go home alone. The other aggrandizing story was how when as a junior and amateur he would travel across the US and, playing elitist type country clubs with mainly rich white memberships, he said he was barred from using the clubhouse and facilities because of the colour of his skin. He used this racism as a motivation with only two questions at such unwelcoming places. What is the course record and where is the first tee? Funnily enough there are plenty of testimonies from those on those circuits at the time that Woods and his father were welcomed and his story was a fantasy as far as they were concerned.

In the end Woods becomes a phenomenal talent and he signs commercial deals along with a provocatively race baiting Nike advert launching their deal. His father was so enthused that he deudedly said his son would change the world like Gandhi had. Before he even hits a ball as a professional Tiger is a multi-millionaire at 20 and set for life. Now that doesn’t mean that there is no racism in the US and that he wouldn’t have faced prejudices during his rise but even if he crashed and burned as a pro, lost form and ended up injured or in the lower Tours he became a rich man propped up with an attention grabbing narrative of being a man of mixed race in a white mans sport. Unlike Meghan, Woods had talent and despite the sob story for PR delivered on his talent. Meghan doesn’t have such talent. She also had her stump stories. Like the P&G story, like her shattered innocence thinking falling ashes was snow during the LA riots, like the climbing through the back of her car going through the audition grind before she became a Star it all became a part of her mythology. She thought she’d gotten the ultimate sob story after marrying into a terribly white family and, of course, shock of horrors, she faced racism. Her mission took on a messiah complex. She had no interest in doing any actual work or meaningful service. She must have thought she had it made and she even managed to convince her husband that he had unconscious bias and that they mutually needed to save his British family from themselves. The suspicious part obviously that they would do that from thousands of miles away in America while conveniently raking in the inevitable millions that her victim playing story would bank her. Only one problem. She isn’t Tiger Woods. She has no actual talent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Lengthy, and well written, article in the New Yorker from Harry’s ghostwriter. Obviously written with H’s permission.

Obviously the paperback must be out soon ! kerching!

Can I just say that my most favourite moment of Spare wasn’t in the book .

It was when ‘ us haters’ decided the leaked bits were so ludicrous and outrageous that we thought @Anna2020 might have been some sort of ‘mole’ planting fake info for nefarious purposes because that’s how bad it was !!! ….Just WHO ARE YOU @Anna2020 !!!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I HAVE to wonder why this pair have suddenly been back in the press? They've been pretty much ignored last few years. Whats going on?
They need to represent their uncle... hazno having left that's more gigs for this pair. I'd rather see B and E than their parents 😂

Reactions: 27

It was when ‘ us haters’ decided the leaked bits were so ludicrous and outrageous that we thought @Anna2020 might have been some sort of ‘mole’ planting fake info for nefarious purposes because that’s how bad it was !!! ….Just WHO ARE YOU @Anna2020 !!!! 🤣
The book was so demented I still can’t quite believe it was actually published as a serious autobiography rather than an international piss take. When the Harrody was released, I was amazed anyone thought Spare actually needed parodying! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The King must be knackered. He never seems to get a break from performing duties.
This one is very important and couldn't wait......

plume.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
So she's wearing Diana's almost priceless watch while out hiking.

She has no class.
You are being terribly unfair. She is wearing the priceless watch for a desperate photo shoot. Also she does have class-low crase class

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
On that theme I read the Secret Life of Tiger Woods biography and was reminded of how racism was also used for ultimately making money. Despite Tiger excelling at the junior and amateur levels and his fame within the niche sport extending to the mainstream he, with an increased national profile, began using his mixed race to his advantage. He (and his father) used two stump stories. "I became aware of my racial identity on my first day of school, on my first day of kindergarten. A group of sixth graders tied me to a tree, spray-painted the word 'n****r' on me, and threw rocks at me. That was my first day of school. And the teacher really didn't do much of anything." He then said he, just five years old, walked a couple of blocks home alone. Given how his mother was so protective of him if this actually happened she would have absolutely annihilated the staff there. The teachers at the school also poured scorn on that story suggesting kids would have been supervised at all times and no child on their first day would go home alone. The other aggrandizing story was how when as a junior and amateur he would travel across the US and, playing elitist type country clubs with mainly rich white memberships, he said he was barred from using the clubhouse and facilities because of the colour of his skin. He used this racism as a motivation with only two questions at such unwelcoming places. What is the course record and where is the first tee? Funnily enough there are plenty of testimonies from those on those circuits at the time that Woods and his father were welcomed and his story was a fantasy as far as they were concerned.

In the end Woods becomes a phenomenal talent and he signs commercial deals along with a provocatively race baiting Nike advert launching their deal. His father was so enthused that he deudedly said his son would change the world like Gandhi had. Before he even hits a ball as a professional Tiger is a multi-millionaire at 20 and set for life. Now that doesn’t mean that there is no racism in the US and that he wouldn’t have faced prejudices during his rise but even if he crashed and burned as a pro, lost form and ended up injured or in the lower Tours he became a rich man propped up with an attention grabbing narrative of being a man of mixed race in a white mans sport. Unlike Meghan, Woods had talent and despite the sob story for PR delivered on his talent. Meghan doesn’t have such talent. She also had her stump stories. Like the P&G story, like her shattered innocence thinking falling ashes was snow during the LA riots, like the climbing through the back of her car going through the audition grind before she became a Star it all became a part of her mythology. She thought she’d gotten the ultimate sob story after marrying into a terribly white family and, of course, shock of horrors, she faced racism. Her mission took on a messiah complex. She had no interest in doing any actual work or meaningful service. She must have thought she had it made and she even managed to convince her husband that he had unconscious bias and that they mutually needed to save his British family from themselves. The suspicious part obviously that they would do that from thousands of miles away in America while conveniently raking in the inevitable millions that her victim playing story would bank her. Only one problem. She isn’t Tiger Woods. She has no actual talent.
Its the same story with Lewis Hamilton here in UK
He did Kart racing as a young child. That's NOT a cheap hobby! Hes used the 'race card' as well BUT he has undoubted talent even if hes gone off the rails now

• Sick
Reactions: 44
They should have got Sasha Walpole on that digger! That would have been so funny to see her laughing and joking with Catherine and Wills. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Anna was very kind to take the time to post pages of Spare!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ive been thinking, if the coronation had been held when the Leader of the House of Commons was Jacob Rees-Mogg, it would have been him holding the sword and not Penny Mordaunt.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.