Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did, so is there a huge difference of opinion in the Bloom/Perry household? Orlando may have been an excellent Legolas, but he has poor judgement (naked paddle boarding anyone?).
When Katy was dating Russell Brand I remember in interviews she was saying she liked Britain and Brits and she seemed genuinely enthused about being here for a while. I think also she probably appreciates being asked to perform and how unique an opportunity it was…gratefulness is becoming, M could learn from Katy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
And I keep coming back to the thought that Meghan could have been a part of it, had she behaved. She’s scheming, I am actually surprised she gave up and Megxited as quickly as she did, considering the Queen’s age at that time you would think that a selfish schemer would have calculated that it might be worth her hanging on in the family for a couple of years so she could be part of the jubilee, funeral, coronation etc, without being hated and relegated. Then she could have Megxited. In scheme terms, she blew her powder keg up too soon. Now she’s upset a nation and Harry’s whole family and Hollywood doesn’t want to know her. She’s Markled herself!
i still think they was kicked out over some big fat financial shenanigans in the commonwealth trust/royal foundation.

eta: and the merching scheme for Sussex Royal (pajams and undies with Sussex royal logo FFS!). i think Lady C wrote about it in her book.

• Wow
Reactions: 58
Markus Anderson, the guy in that hike pic, use to be quite handsome, but now looks awful. Spent too long with evil smegz. His looks have been markled

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
And I keep coming back to the thought that Meghan could have been a part of it, had she behaved. She’s scheming, I am actually surprised she gave up and Megxited as quickly as she did, considering the Queen’s age at that time you would think that a selfish schemer would have calculated that it might be worth her hanging on in the family for a couple of years so she could be part of the jubilee, funeral, coronation etc, without being hated and relegated. Then she could have Megxited. In scheme terms, she blew her powder keg up too soon. Now she’s upset a nation and Harry’s whole family and Hollywood doesn’t want to know her. She’s Markled herself!
BIB - She could but she never knew how to behave, in general terms, I mean. And she is not very bright, imo.
They could have had a very nice life indeed. The spare has all the trappings of royal life and all the nice things, without the responsibility.

If Harry was what many of us thought he was when he was younger, ie likeable and a bit of fun*, (*leaving aside obviously the horrible stuff he did and said when younger) they would always have been welcomed at whatever events were assigned to them.

She didn't want to work, she saw him as a golden ticket to being a royal, living in Windsor Castle, 😝 rich beyond her wildest dreams and having people bowing to her. Reality hit then and it turned out to be very different.

The lofty declaration that they would 'collaborate' with the queen after they left says it all really. He had no excuse for not knowing that's not how things work. And her, well, like I said she's not that bright. I loved the meme someone posted somewhere of Louis belting out God save the king, it said 'look a five year old could learn it.' 😁

Sums it all up really.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
i still think they was kicked out over some big fat financial shenanigans in the commonwealth trust/royal foundation.

eta: and the merching scheme for Sussex Royal (pajams and undies with Sussex royal logo FFS!). i think Lady C wrote about it in her book.
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting this. She did a lot of damage in a short amount of time.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Ready for some humorous commentary of some clips from the Coronation?!

Ozzy Man Reviews Chuck’s Coronation (its satirical commentary of the Corrie…. with a couple of swear words. Ol’ Hazza gets a mention!) . Added screenshot of one bit of the transcript…

IMG_0614.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I still think they were kicked out for financial shenanigans. W ordered a forensic audit of the Foundation accounts once they left - you don't do that for no reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 64
Sorry if already posted, I just love that little guy! sooo funny and cute!!! (well, all the Wales children are, but Louis is oh just so funny!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Lengthy, and well written, article in the New Yorker from Harry’s ghostwriter. Obviously written with H’s permission.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.