Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
I was a big Meghan fan when she first came on the scene! Yep, I was. I thought they made a cute couple and I sent them a congratulations card for their wedding, even defended Meghan when people said her wedding dress was horrible!
I was a fan of Meghan too. If you had told me 5 years ago that I would be anti meghan one day I wouldn't have believed you. I loved her, thought she was good for Harry and that Catherine would find an ally in her. I dismissed all the media reports about Meghan as just baseless gossip.
There were little instances like them laying down all those conditions for their neighbours when they moved to Frogmore or her "no one asked me if I am ok" stunt during their SA tour that made me uncomfortable but I was still trying to defend her.

Their Oprah interview made me sick though. Especially at the time when we were in a pandemic and people were going through so much. How dare they cry and moan!! Plus all the vile lies while PP was dying. I really started disliking them then.
But this just goes to show how deluded Harry is. No one hates your wife because tabloids told us to or because of any unconscious bais Harold but because of her (and your) own actions

• Heart
Reactions: 74

50degreesnorth

Chatty Member
These pics have made me feel sorry for ILBW. Imagine weighing close to 6 stone and still having a 30” waist. Life just isn’t fair. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
Lady Louise is absolutely blossoming, I hope she takes on the Princess title, I am hoping her appearance on the balcony signifies she is intending on being a working royal after she finishes university.

I am really liking these behind the scenes vids we are getting from the Wales' very slick!

• Heart
Reactions: 71

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
I love William's evolution!

He is ready for his role, and he is carrying out the responsibility of being PoW well.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Shushex

VIP Member
Thanks to @AmIbeingTreasonable for the winning title.

Well...
The harridan showed her ghastly grin. She was papped with SkidMarcus and some one i'm not bovvered to correctly name. They were... drum rolls... on a hike. yep. not at the star studded birthday of the century. on a hike. on a paved road i must add. Seems Archie isn't important enough to be taken in nature on his birthday. Oh, also, she released to the press how Archie enjoyed a vegan gluten free organic ethically sourced lemon cake made by Mummy. Alex, i'll take 10000000 on things that never happened.
The day started off with some race baiting by an actress i won't deign to name, who received enormous backlash and she is now licking her own bile backtracking.
Daily Mail published a click-baity article alleging King C toasted to Archie, "wherever he is...", as a sweet nod to to his "whatever love is" majestic blunder.

On the good side, lots of street parties, high spirits and the Corrie concert was enjoyed live-commented by many of us on the forum.

if there's something i forgot, please add to the recap.

Old Fred:

Corrie On!

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
I really hate all the shitty comments about camilla every time she’s posted about on their social media pages. I hope she knows she has support it’s just that the nasty ones are louder

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Eveningdusk

I always used to think that this woman has no skills. But to be that surrounded by mirrors and still dress that badly is really quite something. Credit where credit is due.

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Love, love, love that Lady Louise is getting talked about a lot & getting such wonderful comments 😊 - she's unfairly been the butt of many cruel jokes & comments over the years but she's really blossoming & coming into her own and I thought she looked fab at the Corrie (and the concert too) 👌
Not sure if this photo has been enhanced but thought it was lovely.

Screenshot_20230508_080925_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

Jusa

VIP Member
I think Camilla always behaves impeccably; she absolutely adores Charles, and gives him confidence, happiness and love. God knows what will happen to Charles, and how he'll cope if she goes before him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68