Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to stop playing VR video games the heavy headset wasn't worth the resulting pain for days afterward. I can't imagine being 70+ and how long that day was! It was exhausting watching; the lip reader report from Yahoo News:View attachment 2156888
Adding to the conversation about what may happen if the King passes before the new Queen. I think the new guard will step up and sweep away the past while respecting tradition. QC never wanted to be in the spotlight, I imagine she'd happily retire into obscurity at Ray Mill Farm. It's where she goes now for peace & quiet. She might be allowed to use Birkhall since it's private property and owned outright by KCIII but would probably revert back to the estate upon her passing. As much I've always been Team Camilla without the King around she'll probably just keep her primary associations with Battersea, Osteoporosis & Domestic violence. After such devotion to the Firm she would enjoy being a gran, gardening, watching Strictly & reading Tattle. 😉

I have a VR headset I only use it a few times a week and not for long has it does get heavy I am thinking about the pico4 as it much lighter

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It is what it is. He is 50 years older than his mothers coronation photos, she was a youthful girl in her twenties, he’s an old man in his seventies, so no comparison. Yes, times have changed but despite all the negativity he has been prepared for this moment since the age of 4. I don’t suppose he thought it would be a 70 year apprenticeship. And that arsewipe and his shrew in America have aged him, plus yes we miss our late Majesty but so does he, it was his much loved mama. I think he looks majestic, regal but very very tired.
Errr, I think that is essentially the point I was making. He DOES look tired.
You could stick anyone in those robes and they’ll look regal. Example 1:

BA83AB59-D15F-4E01-8987-5FA9B62C1085.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She only hacked it for 76 working days. From the time Smeg met H until they buggered off she took 22 flights to 20 different locations.
Ah, but be grateful, those 22 flights to 20 different locations were sufficient for the scales to drop from her beautiful/stunning/entrancing/gorgeous eyes and make her realise that plebs going on holiday abroad, once a year, we’re destroying the environment AND THEY SHOULD STOP IT FORTHWITH.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I really hate all the crappy comments about camilla every time she’s posted about on their social media pages. I hope she knows she has support it’s just that the nasty ones are louder
Camilla is fabulous She deals with all the crap like a lady She I think has been a much better wife for Charles and you can see the love they have for eace other and that is something you can not fake

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I really hate all the crappy comments about camilla every time she’s posted about on their social media pages. I hope she knows she has support it’s just that the nasty ones are louder
One of my FB friends has posted a picture of Diana with a copy/paste thing to share a photo of the real queen...

Considering she posted that KCIII was 'not her king' earlier in the week I just can't be asked to deal with her (I have already posted a pic of the King and Queen so that'll duck her off). bleeping hate Facebook lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Food for thought- lady louise is the closet of all of them to the Queen's age at her coronation. What a woman ER was.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
View attachment 2156893

I think it would have looked better with all the ladies in white on one side and all the men on the other, just my opinion.

look how Edward and Sophie are supporting Princess Alexandra. She has aged considerably since Prince Philip's and the Queen's funerals.
Harry sat next to her in the Abbey and I did not see him even acknowledge her presence, let alone see if she was ok. She's 86 FFS.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
It is what it is. He is 50 years older than his mothers coronation photos, she was a youthful girl in her twenties, he’s an old man in his seventies, so no comparison. Yes, times have changed but despite all the negativity he has been prepared for this moment since the age of 4. I don’t suppose he thought it would be a 70 year apprenticeship. And that arsewipe and his shrew in America have aged him, plus yes we miss our late Majesty but so does he, it was his much loved mama. I think he looks majestic, regal but very very tired.
He looks grandfatherly, which doesn't have to be a bad thing. Spin it well and here's a wise old leader, who has seen and grown with it all. A gentle guide, nurturer. Fits right in with the 'sensitive Prince' image. Soft and sensitive doesn't have to be bad at all, especially in the context of a leader.

Probably why he had Sparry attend but very clearly showed the world that at least for public consumption, he is out. Coupled with the lovely photos with Zara etc over the years, the absolutely adorable interactions with Louis, 'encouraging' Catherine to 'shine', looks of gratitude and affection towards William. Fixing all the negative PR, showing a forgiving and loving nature as a man of faith, yet being stern where he needs to be.

KC3 would do well leaning into this particular branding. Just needs to keep a clean house.

I've got The Daily Show on in the background. Suddenly heard Hasan Minaaj talking about modern grifters and how dumb they are. Waiting for him to mention Smegs, but all the people he's talking about have actually grifted something of worth, not run away with the spare change (see what I did there?! Works on two levels!) 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Humour me please. I know this is a horrible thought at this happy time for the RF but help me out with this thought. If something happened to the King and the Queen outlived him, what would her role be. I know when King George passed Queen Elizabeth became the Queen Mother, but when William and Catherine are crowned what will happen to Camilla? She can’t be the Kings Mother surely. Does anybody know. I’m assuming she will retire to Highgrove or Clarence House but will she still be called the Queen?
Doesn't she become the Dowager Queen? Pardon me if already asked.

I thought the Coronation

Reactions: 19
Catherine's dress looks gorgeous!

I wish she and Sophie had been given a robe like Camilla's. It attached with straps under the arms and over the shoulders so it flowed behind majestically but allowed the frock to be visible.

Reactions: 32
look how Edward and Sophie are supporting Princess Alexandra. She has aged considerably since Prince Philip's and the Queen's funerals.
Harry sat next to her in the Abbey and I did not see him even acknowledge her presence, let alone see if she was ok. She's 86 FFS.
She’s local to me and has always attended various charity events in the area, as well as being involved in national charities, mainly health related ones. She’s an absolute delight, so friendly and charming.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She’s local to me and has always attended various charity events in the area, as well as being involved in national charities, mainly health related ones. She’s an absolute delight, so friendly and charming.

When my Mum was alive she said Alexandra was always her favourite royal. Said that she and Angus were quite the superstars.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
You are being terribly unfair. She is wearing the priceless watch for a desperate photo shoot. Also she does have class-low crase class
I still don’t think it is actually Diana’s watch and is the one she bought herself. I’m secretly hoping that the actual Diana watch is being kept for Charlottes 18th birthday - which would, let’s face it, be the right and proper thing to do with it

Reactions: 46
I love all the official photos! Which no doubt will be in the papers tomorrow, along with the Wales family helping out today ably assisted by digger Louis!

And smegz thinks a skanky scruffy pic of her will make headlines againt true classy royalty. Think on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.